|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing Tree-ear inspects at Min's?
(a) A stoneware, heart-shaped bowl.
(b) A porcelein bear.
(c) A melon-shaped bowl.
(d) A procelein seal.
2. What changed with Min about working on the potter's wheel?
(a) He no longer sang at the wheel.
(b) He allowed Tree-ear to help him.
(c) His wife helped him on the wheel.
(d) He used less water.
3. What does Tree-ear do when he does not find Min?
(a) Goes back to Crane-man.
(b) Goes to see Chang.
(c) Sneaks into Min's yard to look at his work.
(d) Sits outside the yard and waits.
4. Who is Tree-ear?
(a) The village potter.
(b) The daughter of the village baker.
(c) A young orphan.
(d) The son of the village commissioner.
5. Where does Tree-ear hide his bowl?
(a) In the garden.
(b) Under the porch.
(c) In the shed.
(d) Under his robe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the farmer carrying?
2. What was different about Min's display for the judging from the other potters?
3. Who is Crane-man?
4. Why did potters try to find gray-brown clay?
5. What does Tree-ear think about as he and Min are hanging up clothes?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)