|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tree-ear prepares the clay for __________.
(a) The other potters since Min sells the clay in the village.
(b) The kiln.
(c) The wheel.
(d) Brick molds.
2. When would the potters find out the emissary's decision?
(a) The next morning.
(b) In the next month.
(c) In six weeks.
(d) In five months.
3. What does Tree-ear learn quickly?
(a) How to throw pots.
(b) How to get clay.
(c) How to stay on Min's good side.
(d) How to glaze Min's pots.
4. What sloshed out of two bowls that Kang was carrying while Tree-ear was watching him?
(a) Clay slip.
5. What opens up when the winter storms stop?
(a) The forest paths.
(b) The frozen river.
(c) Sea-trade routes.
(d) The mountain passes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What traits did Tree-ear think were close companions?
2. What did Tree-ear give Crane-man before he went on his journey?
3. What happened to the fields after the rice harvest?
4. What was Tree-ear supposed to do with the wood?
5. What was contained in Tree-ear's food bag?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)