|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tree-ear find difficult?
(a) Taking care of Crane-man.
(b) Cutting clay from the river bank.
(c) Pleasing Min.
(d) Liking Min.
2. What does Tree-ear do about the bowl?
(a) He asks Min for one.
(b) He decides to make a new one.
(c) He fills it with water, and the ants float away.
(d) He finds a more secure place to hide it.
3. For how long does Tree-ear do the same thing for Min?
(a) 9 days.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 3 months.
(d) 2 weeks.
4. Why did potters try to find gray-brown clay?
(a) It was considered holy.
(b) It was waterproof.
(c) It fused well with the celadon glaze.
(d) It was the strongest clay.
5. When would the potters find out the emissary's decision?
(a) The next morning.
(b) In the next month.
(c) In five months.
(d) In six weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How are orphans seen in Korea during Tree-ear's time?
2. What opens up when the winter storms stop?
3. With what did they stuff the two vases that were packed in the basket?
4. Where does Min send Tree-ear the second day?
5. What does Crane-man tell Tree-ear the first potters did?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)