|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many replicates and how many firing batches did Min do?
(a) Four replicates in two firings.
(b) Ten replicates in three firings.
(c) A dozen replicates in three firings.
(d) Six replicates in two firings.
2. Where does Tree-ear go after working?
(a) To gather dandelion leaves for a salad.
(b) To see the monk who brought him to Ch'ulp'o.
(c) To play with the other boys.
(d) Back to the bridge.
3. Where does Tree-ear hide his bowl?
(a) Under the porch.
(b) In the shed.
(c) Under his robe.
(d) In the garden.
4. What did Tree-ear see in the market at Puyo that made him want to hurry to the end of his journey?
(a) Pottery with inlays.
(b) A calendar showing that he had taken longer then he thought.
(c) The royal emissary's entourage.
(d) Some of Min's pottery.
5. What song did Tree-ear begin to sing while he was walking?
(a) A marching song.
(b) A lullaby his mother sang to him.
(c) Min's throwing song.
(d) A song Crane-man taught him.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long does Tree-ear do the same thing for Min?
2. What did Crane-man tell Tree-ear about doors and wind?
3. What does Crane-man offer?
4. What happened to the fields after the rice harvest?
5. What was different about Min's display for the judging from the other potters?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)