|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the emissary and his entourage spend the night at Tree-ear's village?
(a) In the village inn.
(b) At Min's house.
(c) In a local government official's house.
(d) On their boat.
2. What traits did Tree-ear think were close companions?
(a) Pride and foolishness.
(b) Foolishness and hurry.
(c) Pride and failure.
(d) Carelessness and failure.
3. What opens up when the winter storms stop?
(a) The mountain passes.
(b) The forest paths.
(c) The frozen river.
(d) Sea-trade routes.
4. Where does Tree-ear hide his bowl?
(a) Under the porch.
(b) Under his robe.
(c) In the shed.
(d) In the garden.
5. What was Tree-ear supposed to do with the wood?
(a) Stack it next to the house.
(b) Cover it so it didn't get wet.
(c) Chop it into smaller pieces.
(d) Take it to the kiln site.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tree-ear give Crane-man before he went on his journey?
2. What does Tree-ear discover after a few days?
3. What changed with Min about working on the potter's wheel?
4. What does Tree-ear do about the bowl?
5. How many replicates and how many firing batches did Min do?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)