|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 9-10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Tree-ear and Crane-man live during the winter?
(a) At the temple.
(b) In a cave in the hills.
(c) In a house in the village.
(d) A vegetable pit.
2. Why did Tree-ear think Kang might have something special for the kiln?
(a) The wheel barrel he pushed to the kiln was covered.
(b) He went to the kiln the long way through the woods.
(c) He went to the kiln at midnight.
(d) He posted a sign saying the kiln was full but it shouldn't have been.
3. What news did a boat bring to Tree-ear's village?
(a) A royal emissary was coming to the village.
(b) The emperor had died.
(c) China had invaded the country.
(d) There was a new queen.
4. What does Tree-ear ask of Min?
(a) For some vegetables from the garden.
(b) For a recommendation.
(c) For help with Crane-man's leg.
(d) For a job.
5. What was contained in Tree-ear's food bag?
(a) Dried fish and bread.
(b) Dried squid and rice cakes.
(c) Rice cakes and dried fruit.
(d) Bread and cheese.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Tree-ear carry the vases?
2. What did Crane-man do during the day?
3. What does Tree-ear discover after a few days?
4. What was Tree-ear's secret about one of the bowls put out for display?
5. What did Crane-man tell Tree-ear when he arrived at the bridge in Chapter 9?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)