|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Hank bid for a condo in Chapter Eight?
2. What is the name of the sheriff who calls Hank in Chapter Ten?
(a) Sheriff Peterson.
(b) Sheriff McKellroy.
(c) Sheriff Swanson.
(d) Sheriff Jacobs.
3. What part of the serial numbers did the FBI record of the money in Chapter Eleven?
(a) One half.
(b) One tenth.
(c) One fifth.
(d) One fourth.
4. What tool does Hank discover inside a trunk in Chapter Eight?
(a) A machete.
(b) A ratchet.
(c) A wrench.
(d) A hammer.
5. How old was the girl who had been kidnapped in the newspaper articles in Chapter Eight?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Hank and Sarah do with the money in Chapter Twelve?
2. What is the name of the store where Sarah spent one of the bills in Chapter Eleven?
3. The kidnappers from the news articles in Chapter Eight disguised themselves as ___________.
4. Who is the older of two brothers who kidnapped and killed a girl described in the newspaper in Chapter Eight?
5. How much does Carl offer Hank for a gun in Chapter Eight?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hank purchase for Sarah's birthday in Chapter Eight?
2. How does Hank meet Agent Baxter? What is his first impression of him?
3. What is Sarah's response to the story told by Agent Baxter in Chapter Nine?
4. Whom is Hank asked to identify in Chapter Eleven?
5. What excuse does Hank give Carl for not accompanying him in Chapter Ten? How does he feel about it?
6. To whom does Hank sell Jacob's truck and other belongings in Chapter Eight?
7. What does Hank find in Jacob's apartment in Chapter Eight?
8. What mode of action does Hank begin to question in Chapter Nine at night?
9. How does Hank attempt to trick Agent Baxter in Chapter Ten? What happens?
10. What is Hank's reaction to seeing the bag of money in Chapter Eleven?
This section contains 926 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)