|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Hank call to say that they have to return to the plane to be certain they didn't overlook anything in Chapter Three?
2. Who asks Hank if he'd told Carl "about the plane" in Chapter Two?
3. Hank, Lou, and Jacob reason that the plane must have been there for at least how many days, based on the snowfall in Chapter One?
(a) 7 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 14 days.
4. What does Hank tell Jacob they will have to do to keep from prompting questions about the source of the money in Chapter Four?
(a) Spend it slowly.
(b) Leave the country.
(c) Open a Swiss bank account.
(d) Hide it for 10 years.
5. What does Sarah suggest they use while playing a board game in Chapter Five?
(a) Poker chips.
(b) Real money.
(c) Their imaginations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jacob crash into in Chapter One?
2. Who kills Lou in Chapter Six?
3. Hank reminds Jacob that he's responsible for whose actions in Chapter Four?
4. What is the name of Hank's baby in Chapter Five?
5. Where does Hank tell Carl he was heading in Chapter Two?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Hank and Jacob effectively set Lou up in Chapter Six?
2. What does Hank do with Penderson's snowmobile in Chapter Three?
3. When does Sarah return home from the hospital in Chapter Five? What does Jacob bring?
4. Who do Hank, Lou and Jacob encounter when they return to the truck in Chapter One?
5. Where do Lou, Hank, and Jacob go in Chapter Six? What does Lou reveal about his debts?
6. What does Hank discover about Penderson when he returns to the car in Chapter Three?
7. What does Hank find inside the crashed plane in Chapter One?
8. What decision does Hank reach about what to do with the money in Chapter One?
9. Why does Jacob cry in Chapter Three? What argument ensues between Jacob and Hank?
10. When and how did Hank's parents die?
This section contains 992 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)