|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hank, Lou, and Jacob reason that the plane must have been there for at least how many days, based on the snowfall in Chapter One?
(a) 14 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 2 days.
(d) 7 days.
2. How long is the hike back to Hank's truck in Chapter Two?
(a) 1/2 mile.
(b) 2 miles.
(c) 3 miles.
(d) 1 mile.
3. What is the name of Hank's wife?
4. While discussing what to do with the money in Chapter One, Hank concludes that to take it would be _______.
5. What is Carl's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah suggest they do with the money in Chapter Four?
2. For how long has Carl been the town's police officer?
3. What bar do Hank, Lou, and Jacob go to in Chapter Six?
4. Who strikes the man on the snowmobile in Chapter Three?
5. In Chapter One, Hank decides to keep the money for how long before splitting it to see if it is claimed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What conversation do Jacob and Hank have about their parents in Chapter Five?
2. What does Hank do with Penderson's snowmobile in Chapter Three?
3. Whom does Hank find Jacob talking with when he returns to the car in Chapter Three?
4. What decision does Hank reach about what to do with the money in Chapter One?
5. Why does Jacob spend the night at Hank's in Chapter Five? What agreement does he come to with Hank?
6. Who do Hank, Lou and Jacob encounter when they return to the truck in Chapter One?
7. What does Hank discover about Penderson when he returns to the car in Chapter Three?
8. What does Hank feel about his brother's future in Chapter Five? Why does he change his mind?
9. When does Sarah return home from the hospital in Chapter Five? What does Jacob bring?
10. Where does Jacob Mitchell live? Why does he meet with Hank in the beginning of Chapter One?
This section contains 935 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)