|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The FBI Agent in Chapter Nine says he is looking for ____________.
(a) A downed plane.
(b) A body.
(c) A murderer.
(d) The truth.
2. What is the name of the store where Hank works?
(a) Raymond's Feed Store.
(b) Raikley's Feed Store.
(c) Ridgemont Feed Store.
(d) Richardson's Feed Store.
3. Where does the FBI Agent in Chapter Nine say an armored car was robbed?
(a) Smithson's Pharmacy.
(b) Grey Hawk Casino.
(c) Chicago Federal Reserve Bank.
(d) Johnson's Department Store.
4. What does Hank tell Sarah he should have done when finding the money in Chapter Nine?
(a) Burned it.
(b) Turned it in.
(c) Gave it away.
(d) Left it alone.
5. Who had found Carl's body in Chapter Eleven?
(a) Carl's sister.
(b) Carl's brother.
(c) Carl's son.
(d) Carl's wife.
6. Who asks Hank questions at the hospital in Chapter Seven?
7. How much time does Hank have before the liquor store closes in Chapter Eleven?
(a) An hour.
(b) 45 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 2 hours.
8. Hank admits the FBI Agent might be __________after reviewing the newspaper clippings in Chapter Nine.
(a) David Bokovsky.
(b) Malcolm Bokovsky.
(c) Vernon Bokovsky.
(d) Stephen Bokovsky.
9. Where does Hank tell the police on the phone he is from in Chapter Eleven?
10. The kidnappers from the news articles in Chapter Eight disguised themselves as ___________.
(a) Police officers.
(c) Jazz musicians.
11. What had been recovered after the ransom was paid, according to the articles in Chapter Eight?
(a) Alice's clothes.
(b) The plane.
(c) Alice's jewelry.
(d) Alice's body.
12. What does Hank do to help him decide whether to go with Carl and the FBI Agent in Chapter Ten?
(a) Flips a coin.
(b) Draws a card from a deck.
(c) Calls a psychic.
(d) Shakes a magic eight ball.
13. What do Hank and Sarah do with the money in Chapter Twelve?
(a) Scatter it in the street.
(b) Spend it all.
(c) Burn it.
(d) Donate it to charity.
14. Where had Carl's body been found in Chapter Eleven?
(a) Near the plane.
(b) His car.
(c) His home.
(d) His office.
15. How much ransom money had the kidnappers demanded from the girl's father in Chapter Eight?
(a) $5 million.
(b) $4.8 million.
(c) $8 million.
(d) $2.8 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of the serial numbers did the FBI record of the money in Chapter Eleven?
2. What does Hank buy for Sarah's birthday in Chapter Eight?
3. What does the store clerk grab for protection in Chapter Twelve?
4. What is the name of the subdivision where Hank and Sarah live?
5. What do Sarah and Hank name their son in Chapter Twelve?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)