|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jacob Mitchell lives above what establishment?
(a) A bar.
(b) A hardware store.
(c) A police station.
(d) A barber shop.
2. How many bullets does Jacob put into his rifle in Chapter One?
3. Who comes downstairs and tries to convince Lou to put away his gun in Chapter Six?
4. Sarah and the baby come home how many days after childbirth in Chapter Five?
5. Hank, Lou, and Jacob reason that the plane must have been there for at least how many days, based on the snowfall in Chapter One?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 14 days.
(c) 7 days.
(d) 5 days.
6. Where did Hank attend college?
(a) University of Toledo.
(b) University of Columbus.
(c) University of Ohio.
(d) Cincinnati University.
7. Whom does Hank call from Lou's house in Chapter Six?
8. What was the man on the snowmobile searching for in Chapter Three?
(a) The fox.
(c) A stream.
(d) Another trail.
9. Jacob offers to play the role of ____________when he and Hank record Lou's confession in Chapter Six.
(a) The FBI.
10. What does Hank tell Jacob they will have to do to keep from prompting questions about the source of the money in Chapter Four?
(a) Leave the country.
(b) Hide it for 10 years.
(c) Spend it slowly.
(d) Open a Swiss bank account.
11. Where does Hank go to turn off the lights in the end of Chapter Six?
12. How many people are shot in Chapter Six?
13. What is the name of Jacob's dog?
(a) Mary Beth.
14. What does Jacob tell Hank he intends to buy in Chapter Four?
(a) A boat.
(b) A fancy car.
(c) A new house.
(d) The family farm.
15. How much money does Hank estimate to be in the bag in Chapter One?
(a) $3 million.
(b) $5 million.
(c) $1 million.
(d) $10 million.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hank return to the bedroom when he goes to take a shower in Chapter Three?
2. Whose savings does Lou say he's spent in Chapter Six?
3. How does Hank intend to make Jacob's murder look like an accident in Chapter Three?
4. Where does Jacob's dog run after he crashes in Chapter One?
5. What does Hank smother Penderson with in Chapter Three?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)