|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Eleven and Twelve.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jacob offers to play the role of ____________when he and Hank record Lou's confession in Chapter Six.
(a) The FBI.
2. How much debt does Lou tell Hank he has in Chapter Six?
3. In Chapter Ten, Hank arrives early at Carl's office and tells him that he has to go where before going out to the place?
(a) The police station.
(c) The store.
(d) His office.
4. What does Hank tell Sarah he has available to protect himself if the FBI Agent turns out to be a kidnapper in Chapter Ten?
(a) A knife.
(b) His wits.
(c) Carl's gun.
(d) A stun gun.
5. What is the predominant breed of Jacob's dog?
(a) Great Dane.
(b) German Shepherd.
(c) St. Bernard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hank put on in the back of the store in Chapter Twelve?
2. How much money does the FBI Agent in Chapter Eleven tell Hank the kidnappers demanded?
3. Whom does Hank call from Lou's house in Chapter Six?
4. The sheriff who calls Hank in Chapter Ten tells him he needs Hank to identify whom?
5. How much money does Hank take for the gun in Chapter Eight?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)