|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters One and Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hank, Lou, and Jacob reason that the plane must have been there for at least how many days, based on the snowfall in Chapter One?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 7 days.
(c) 14 days.
(d) 2 days.
2. What is Hank's profession?
3. What is Carl's last name?
4. What had Hank's parents bought a week before they died?
(a) An R.V.
(b) A motorcycle.
(d) A boat.
5. Hank's parents were killed how long after he was married?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 3 years.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 1 month.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hank bring with him from the plane in Chapter One?
2. Who asks Hank if he'd told Carl "about the plane" in Chapter Two?
3. What is the predominant breed of Jacob's dog?
4. What strikes Hank in the forehead in its effort to escape the plane in Chapter One?
5. For how long has Carl been the town's police officer?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)