|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters One and Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is the hike back to Hank's truck in Chapter Two?
(a) 1/2 mile.
(b) 3 miles.
(c) 2 miles.
(d) 1 mile.
2. How many months pregnant is Hank's wife in Chapter Two?
3. Where does Hank tell Carl he was heading in Chapter Two?
(a) The bank.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) The doctor.
(d) The cemetery.
4. How were Hank's parents killed?
(a) Automobile accident.
(b) Boat accident.
(c) Plane crash.
(d) Motorcycle accident.
5. For how long has Carl been the town's police officer?
(a) 12 years.
(b) 40 years.
(c) 3 years.
(d) 33 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Hank, Lou, and Jacob reason that the plane must have been there for at least how many days, based on the snowfall in Chapter One?
2. Who asks Hank if he'd told Carl "about the plane" in Chapter Two?
3. Where did Hank attend college?
4. Where does Jacob's dog run after he crashes in Chapter One?
5. In what year does Chapter One begin?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)