|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters One and Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hank say he will do if there's any indication that he's going to be caught as an accomplice to the theft they've committed in Chapter Two?
(a) Burn the money.
(b) Give the money to charity.
(c) Throw the money in a dumpster.
(d) Bury the money.
2. Who asks Hank if he'd told Carl "about the plane" in Chapter Two?
3. Where did Hank attend college?
(a) Cincinnati University.
(b) University of Ohio.
(c) University of Columbus.
(d) University of Toledo.
4. Where does Jacob Mitchell live?
(a) Ashenville, Ohio.
(b) Akron, Ohio.
(c) Cincinnati, Ohio.
(d) Columbus Ohio.
5. What strikes Hank in the forehead in its effort to escape the plane in Chapter One?
(a) A fox.
(b) A squirrel.
(c) A cat.
(d) A crow.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter One, Hank decides to keep the money for how long before splitting it to see if it is claimed?
2. What is the name of Lou's girlfriend?
3. How much money does Hank estimate to be in the bag in Chapter One?
4. Hank, Lou, and Jacob reason that the plane must have been there for at least how many days, based on the snowfall in Chapter One?
5. While discussing what to do with the money in Chapter One, Hank concludes that to take it would be _______.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)