|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters One and Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jacob Mitchell lives above what establishment?
(a) A barber shop.
(b) A hardware store.
(c) A bar.
(d) A police station.
2. Where did Hank attend college?
(a) University of Columbus.
(b) University of Toledo.
(c) University of Ohio.
(d) Cincinnati University.
3. What is Carl's last name?
4. What is Hank's profession?
5. What does Hank bring with him from the plane in Chapter One?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A wallet.
(c) A paper bag.
(d) A duffel bag.
Short Answer Questions
1. While discussing what to do with the money in Chapter One, Hank concludes that to take it would be _______.
2. Where does Jacob Mitchell live?
3. What is the predominant breed of Jacob's dog?
4. What does Jacob crash into in Chapter One?
5. Where does Hank tell Carl he was heading in Chapter Two?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)