|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters Three and Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money does Hank estimate to be in the bag in Chapter One?
(a) $5 million.
(b) $3 million.
(c) $10 million.
(d) $1 million.
2. What does Jacob's dog run in pursuit of in Chapter One?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A cat.
(c) A fox.
(d) A deer.
3. In Chapter One, Hank decides to keep the money for how long before splitting it to see if it is claimed?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 8 weeks.
(c) 48 hours.
(d) 3 days.
4. What does Hank smother Penderson with in Chapter Three?
(a) His jacket.
(b) A pillow.
(c) A hat.
(d) His scarf.
5. Hank reminds Jacob that he's responsible for whose actions in Chapter Four?
(c) His own.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah suggest they do with the money in Chapter Four?
2. How much money does Hank give Lou from his own wallet in Chapter Four?
3. While discussing what to do with the money in Chapter One, Hank concludes that to take it would be _______.
4. Whom does Hank call to say that they have to return to the plane to be certain they didn't overlook anything in Chapter Three?
5. What does Hank bring with him from the plane in Chapter One?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)