|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did the natives murder?
(a) Two missionaries
(b) Several slaves of the Spanish
(c) The chief's wife
(d) The Spanish commander
2. In what years were the people of Cartagena killed?
3. In what year did Angulo send his letter?
4. Francisco Pizzarro journeyed to where?
5. How long did it take Pizzarro and his men to eat all of the food on the island?
(a) Two weeks
(b) Six months
(c) One year
(d) Three days
Short Answer Questions
1. Fray Juan Fernandez de Angulo sent a letter to whom?
2. Who led the conquest of the Yucatan?
3. Where did the Spanish adventurer sail to with the natives that he captured?
4. When Pizzarro reached the coast, which island did he sail to?
5. De las Casas says that no one should doubt the kindness of whom?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)