|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the expeditions to the river Plate take place?
2. Francisco Pizzarro journeyed to where?
3. In what year did de Soto arrive in the Mainland?
4. What happened to the chief who was taken hostage?
(a) He was sold as a slave
(b) He was sent to Spain
(c) He was killed in front of his people
(d) He was dropped off a cliff
5. What were the people like in Florida?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year was the river discovered?
2. What topic did the Dominicans send a monk out to preach on?
3. What was the punishment for murder in Spain?
4. Pizzarro told the people of Tumba that he was going to make them members of what?
5. What did the people know in Santa Marta?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)