|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Kingdom of New Granada.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Only a small percentage of what was given to the Spanish purse?
2. Where were the highest citizens placed during the event?
(a) On the highest hill in town
(b) In the church
(c) Farthest from Montezuma
(d) Nearest Montezuma
3. Brother Marcos said that the Peruvians where what?
(a) The most afraid
(b) The dumbest
(c) The nicest
(d) The trickiest
4. The Audiencia of Hispaniola decided it was in the best interest to continue what?
(a) Building ships
(b) The slave trade
(c) Killing the natives
(d) Exploring the New World
5. What was the main Spanish policy toward the New World?
(a) To kill the natives
(b) To gain as much money as possible
(c) To convert and save the natives
(d) To exploit the resources in the New World
Short Answer Questions
1. The Province of Santa Marta is now known as what?
2. De las Casas says that no one should doubt the kindness of whom?
3. The province of Cartagena was located down the coast of what?
4. What happened to Hatuey?
5. What happened to the chief who was taken hostage?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)