|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 The Pearl Coast, Paria, and Trinidad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The lord named Paris lived close to where?
2. The Spanish found that the gold in Cuzcatlan was mainly what?
3. What was the first territory on which the Spanish landed?
(a) Island of Genoa
(b) Island of Sagres
(c) Island of San Salvador
(d) Island of Hispaniola
4. On one occasion, 4000 natives carried loads. How many survived the ordeal?
5. Who led the conquest of the Yucatan?
(a) Francisco de Montejo
(b) Beltran de Avila
(c) Ferdinand de la Cristano
(d) Hernan Cortes
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year did Angulo send his letter?
2. Why was A Short Account of the Destruction of the Indies written?
3. The natives were told that who betrayed them?
4. Who did the natives murder?
5. When did the Spaniards arrive on Puerto Rico and Jamaica?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)