|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 The Pearl Coast, Paria, and Trinidad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Queen Isabella of Spain die?
2. What did the Spanish want that the Guatemalans didn't have?
3. What did the Spanish do to the villages?
(a) Praised them
(b) Built them up
(c) Burned them
(d) Moved them to the mountains
4. What happened to the native people who were not killed?
(a) They were allowed to live in peace
(b) They were left in the mountains
(c) They were sent to Spain
(d) They were made slaves
5. Fray Juan Fernandez de Angulo sent a letter to whom?
(a) Queen Isabella
(b) King of Spain
(c) Hernan Cortes
(d) Beltran Avila
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did their best to bring justice to the land?
2. What did the Spanish in Cuzcatlan make the slaves eat?
3. What did they want to trade the natives for?
4. What was the original purpose of the expedition?
5. Who did the natives murder?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)