|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14 The Pearl Coast, Paria, and Trinidad.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the captives begin dying of?
2. Who arrived in New Spain in 1525?
(a) Ferdinand de las Gracia
(b) Antonio Christopher Bellan
(c) Beltran Nuno de Guzman
(d) Alexandre de Pizzarro
3. When did the soldiers try to escape from the natives?
(c) The middle of the night
4. What post did Guzman hold?
(a) Admiral of Honduras
(b) Mayor of Utatlan
(c) Governor of Mexico City
(d) Governor of Panama
5. Where were the slaves sent?
(a) Cuba and Bahamas
(b) Columbia and England
(c) Spain and France
(d) Panama and Peru
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Christian missionary was present?
2. What did the Spaniards do to Queen Huguanama?
3. What did Hatuey ask the friar when the friar tried to convert him?
4. The natives were determined to kill whom after their children were taken?
5. How many people did the Spaniards kill on the day they decided to go on a killing spree?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)