|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 The Province of Nicaragua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the Spanish do to the nobles and leaders?
(a) Shot them
(b) Hung them
(c) Stoned them
(d) Burned them
2. What did Hatuey call the God of the Spaniards?
(a) The Queen
3. When did the Spaniards arrive on Puerto Rico and Jamaica?
4. Who was the strongest of all the kings?
5. What did the captives begin dying of?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 1511, the Spaniards landed where?
2. Pedro Arias de Avila arrived in what year?
3. What did Avila want to do with the area that he governed?
4. The troop of Spanish soldiers took about how many women and girls?
5. Where did Avila go in 1522 or 1523?
This section contains 132 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)