|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 The Province of Nicaragua.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did their best to bring justice to the land?
(a) Spanish sailors
(b) Spanish commanders
(c) Christian missionaries
(d) The King and Queen
2. Which kingdom was run by a brother and sister?
3. Avila established a system of licenses where the Spanish could demand what?
4. De Las Casas says that Avila was what?
5. Avila sent about how many horsemen to kill off a region of people?
Short Answer Questions
1. Marién had what kind of mines?
2. About how many natives died of hunger in Nicaragua?
3. Pedro Arias de Avila arrived in what year?
4. What did the Spanish gain from killing Paris and his people?
5. When one Spanish commander couldn't sleep because of the screams, what did he ask the executioner to do?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)