|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 The Kingdoms of Hispaniola.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Spaniards said that they did everything in whose name?
(a) The King
(b) The Queen
2. The Spanish said that for every one Spaniard who died, how many natives would be killed?
3. What did the Spaniards do to Queen Huguanama?
(a) Hanged her
(b) Stoned her
(c) Shot her
(d) Burned her
4. What happened to the native people who were not killed?
(a) They were sent to Spain
(b) They were left in the mountains
(c) They were allowed to live in peace
(d) They were made slaves
5. Why did the Spanish not abide by the rules?
(b) The attack by the native people
(d) Their aggressive natures
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the Spanish send after the people who escaped to the mountains?
2. What was the first territory on which the Spanish landed?
3. Who did their best to bring justice to the land?
4. Where did some of the native people try to escape to?
5. What did the Spanish do with the children of the native people?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)