|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 The Kingdoms of Hispaniola.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marién had what kind of mines?
(a) Gold and copper
(b) Gold and silver
(c) Gold and diamonds
(d) Gold and emeralds
2. What advantage did the Spaniards have over the native people?
(c) Knowledge of the land
(d) More people
3. Which kingdom was run by a brother and sister?
4. What did the executioner do to quiet the screams?
(a) Gagged the men
(b) Buried the men
(c) Killed the men quickly
(d) Let the men go
5. Only a small percentage of what was given to the Spanish purse?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Christian missionary was present?
2. Why did the native people take up arms?
3. Who did their best to bring justice to the land?
4. What did the Spanish do with the children of the native people?
5. Which kingdom had the best sugar and climate?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)