|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 The Kingdoms of Hispaniola.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Queen Isabella of Spain die?
2. Where did some of the native people try to escape to?
(a) The jungle
(b) The mountains
3. What did the Spaniards make the captives eat?
(a) Wild grasses
(d) Wild chickens
4. The Spanish said that for every one Spaniard who died, how many natives would be killed?
5. Which Christian missionary was present?
(a) De Las Casas
(c) De Rey
Short Answer Questions
1. What resource did the Spanish begin using up?
2. Who was the strongest of all the kings?
3. Where was King Guarionex sent?
4. What was the first territory on which the Spanish landed?
5. Why did the native people take up arms?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)