|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 The Kingdom of Yucatan.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the soldiers feed to the dogs?
2. King Guarionex had everyone send what to the King and Queen?
(a) Ten horses
(b) Five diamonds
(c) Their first born sons
(d) A gourd full of gold
3. The natives were given the choice of converting to Christianity and swearing allegiance to Spain or what other choice?
(a) Be exiled to South America
(b) Be burned at the stake
(c) Leave their families
(d) Face military action
4. Which kingdom was run by a brother and sister?
5. What did they want to trade the natives for?
(a) Other natives
(b) Gold coins
(c) Stolen idols
(d) Wild dogs
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was killed when the boat he was on was caught in a storm?
2. The troop of Spanish soldiers took about how many women and girls?
3. Why did Guzman flee inland?
4. Once removed from the region, what did the slaves die from?
5. What did the Spaniards do to Queen Huguanama?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)