|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 61-64.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie see when she looks out the window of her apartment?
(a) A black bird.
(b) A large eagle.
(c) Ben's house.
(d) Her sister.
2. What is Annie doing in her dream in Chapter 13?
(a) Running down a hall.
(b) Fighting with Ben.
(c) Painting a picture.
(d) Reading a book.
3. What does Melanie ask Annie to bring to their next session together?
(a) An enema.
(b) The gun.
(c) The knife.
(d) A friend.
4. What is the name of the puppet in Annie's playroom?
(a) Tea Bags.
(b) Five Fingers.
5. What emotion do the paintings that Annie finds on her front porch evoke in her?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dr. Blumenfeld tell Annie that little Annie reminds him of?
2. What does Annie do to Blumenfeld during one of their sessions?
3. How long did Ben live in a windowless room in his crib?
4. What does Melanie tell Annie when she returned to her after being in Bostson?
5. What game does Ben play with Annie during their second session?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)