|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 27-39.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Annie do as Ben plays and makes noises like a bear?
(a) Tells him to be quiet.
(b) Pretends to be a mother bear.
(c) Tries to match the emotions associated with his noises.
(d) Makes bear noises in return.
2. What is Annie unable to do in the hospital?
(a) Talk or move.
(b) Hear or speak.
(c) Eat or drink.
3. What does Ben want Annie to do for him?
(a) Help him forget about the fire.
(b) Rock him while he drinks out of the bottle.
(c) Hide so Ben can search for her.
(d) Make him a magic clown who doesn't ever hurt.
4. What does Ben refer to when he talks about "magic" paper?
(a) Construction paper.
(b) Carbon paper.
(c) Graph paper.
(d) Poster board.
5. What does Annie learn is Ben's method of comforting himself?
(b) Tuning out others and rocking himself.
(c) Kicking the wall.
(d) Banging his head.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Annie throw into her wastebasket?
2. What is Tea Bags called in pyschological terms?
3. What do Annie and her sister do after midnight Mass?
4. What does Ben do to Annie that bothers him so deeply?
5. What does Rachael ask Annie to do during their sessions?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)