|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapters 75-79.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Blumenfeld tell Annie to do while she is crying?
(a) Remember Ben.
(b) Call Melanie.
(c) Stop crying.
(d) Use words.
2. What does Ben enjoy having Annie help him with?
(a) Collecting rocks.
(b) Cleaning the playroom.
(c) Making costumes.
(d) Baking cookies.
3. Where is Ben in Annie's dream?
(a) A police station.
(b) A firehouse.
(c) A jail.
(d) An orphanage.
4. What drug does Dr. Connelly give Annie?
5. Annie finds it interesting that Ben rids himself of what?
(a) The bear cubs.
(b) The stick he killed the bear with.
(c) The bad mamma bear.
(d) Tea Bags.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Blumenfeld tell Annie that she has that allows her to see people as they really are?
2. Why does Annie find it hard to stand up?
3. What is Annie unable to do in the hospital?
4. How many hours during her day can Annie not account for in Chapter 24?
5. What does Annie do to Blumenfeld during one of their sessions?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)