|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue: The Second Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Van and Davy make sure they spend time outside while they are at Oxford?
(a) To protect their relationship.
(b) To honor God's work.
(c) To enjoy the warm weather.
(d) To take breaks from school.
2. What does Van describe as the most repugnant part of confessing faith in Christianity?
(a) Reading the Bible.
(b) Making a confession to a priest.
(c) Bending down on one's knee.
(d) Saying the rosary.
3. What did Davy say about Van's letters in "Epilogue: The Second Death?"
(a) That she wanted him to stop writing them.
(b) That she had some for him in return.
(c) That she could not read them.
(d) That she read them all.
4. Aside from Shakespeare, what other poet does Van admire?
5. What did Davy offer in return for Van's soul in "The Barrier Breached?"
(a) Her life.
(b) Her faith.
(c) Her money.
(d) Her love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Van go to Oxford in "Epilogue: The Second Death?"
2. Why does Van seek eternity in "The Severe Mercy?"
3. Who was Laddie?
4. What did C.S. Lewis believe about Buddhism?
5. What did Van and Davy worship as the holiest existence while in Hawaii?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)