|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Epilogue: The Second Death.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What upset Van about his letters to Davy in "Epilogue: The Second Death?"
(a) They were selfish.
(b) She did not want them.
(c) He lost them.
(d) He no longer wrote "you."
2. Who was Laddie?
(a) Davy and Van's cat.
(b) Davy and Van's neighbor.
(c) Davy and Van's dog.
(d) Davy and Van's minister.
3. What part of Davy first caught Van's attention?
(a) Her smile.
(b) Her hair.
(c) Her walk.
(d) Her eyes.
4. What did Van and Davy do the day before Pearl Harbor was bombed?
(a) Built a bomb shelter.
(b) Ate dinner with friends.
(c) Sailed a boat.
(d) Went fishing.
5. How does Van describe Davy?
(a) His biggest mystery.
(b) His lost chance.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His first love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease did C.S. Lewis suffer from?
2. Where did Van and Davy live while the Grey Goose was being built?
3. What did the gust of wind in "The Way of Grief" make Van think of?
4. What does Van describe as the most repugnant part of confessing faith in Christianity?
5. What did Van and Davy call themselves instead of husband and wife?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)