|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Way of Grief.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Van say is dangerous about making decisions in "Encounter with Light?"
(a) Including emotion.
(b) Not sleeping well beforehand.
(c) Including God.
(d) Not talking to Davy first.
2. How did C.S. Lewis respond to Van's analogy of the "Davies?"
(a) He complimented Van on it.
(b) He reprimanded Van for it.
(c) He laughed at it.
(d) He ignored it.
3. What does the Tao focus on?
(a) A series of rituals.
(b) A complex agreement.
(c) A code of conduct.
(d) A set of rules.
4. How many people did Van tell the doctor were praying for Davy in "The Deathly Snows?"
5. Why did Van and Davy believe there is a creator of the universe?
(a) Because there was so much order and beauty.
(b) Because they were devout Christians.
(c) Because the Bible says so.
(d) Because the universe is so large.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Van and Davy discuss grammar with Lewis while at Oxford?
2. What did Van and Davy do on the veranda every day in the hospital?
3. What did Van do with Davy's wedding ring as she died?
4. What did Davy call the farmhouse she and Van lived in while waiting for the Grey Goose to be built?
5. What did Van and Davy call themselves instead of husband and wife?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)