|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Way of Grief.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Davy work when she lived in Virginia?
(a) A library.
(b) A school.
(c) A bank.
(d) An accounting firm.
2. What did Van see when he envisioned all the "Davies" he had known after she died?
(a) He saw how she had been sick all along.
(b) He saw her growing old.
(c) He saw his own life.
(d) He saw that each one must die.
3. Why did Davy begin praying for Van to have a relationship with God?
(a) She always included Van in her prayers.
(b) She realized he is distant.
(c) She knew she would get sicker.
(d) She thought it would be better for their relationship.
4. Who said "all shall be most well" in "The Deathly Snows?"
(d) The hospital nurses.
5. When did Van return to Glenmerle for the first time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What first caught Van's attention when he first returned to Glenmerle?
2. Where is Ladywood located?
3. Where did Van and Davy spend the day before leaving their first year at Oxford?
4. What does Van believe the pain he feels in losing Davy is worth?
5. Where did Jane come from when she visited Van and Davy?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)