|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Way of Grief.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did C.S. Lewis say he started researching Christianity?
(a) He did not want it to be true.
(b) He wanted it to be true.
(c) He had a school project.
(d) He was paid to write its history.
2. When did Van return to Glenmerle for the first time?
3. What does Van say was his first aesthetic experience?
(a) Shivering in the cold.
(b) Watching the branches of a tree wave.
(c) Having pain feel intense.
(d) Falling in love.
4. What book did Van and Davy read together when she came home from the hospital?
(a) The Book of Common Prayer.
(b) The Bible.
(c) The Koran.
(d) The Collected Works of C.S. Lewis.
5. What did Van call "the dirge of a dying world?"
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Van see when he envisioned all the "Davies" he had known after she died?
2. What does Van believe the pain he feels in losing Davy is worth?
3. Where did Davy work when she lived in Virginia?
4. How does Van describe Davy?
5. What did C.S. Lewis believe about Buddhism?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)