|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Way of Grief.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people did Van tell the doctor were praying for Davy in "The Deathly Snows?"
2. What did Van see on his way to the hospital in "The Deathly Snows?"
(a) A flower patch.
(b) A baby.
(c) A rainbow.
(d) A sunset.
3. Who did Davy write a poem for in "The Barrier Breached?"
4. What did C.S. Lewis say human dreams are greater than?
5. Where is Ladywood located?
(c) Washington, DC.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Van and Davy secretly marry?
2. What did C.S. Lewis believe about an omniscient God?
3. Why did Van go to Blackwell's Booksellers?
4. How did Van and Davy come up with their code before marriage?
5. What did Van agree to give up for Davy's wellness in "The Deathly Snows?"
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)