|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Deathly Snows.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Van and Davy read "Wind in the Willows" together while at Oxford?
(a) In a park.
(b) In the city.
(c) In a class.
(d) At C.S. Lewis' house.
2. What did Davy have with her in the hospital when she returned the second time?
(a) One of her paintings.
(b) Julian's Bible.
(c) Jane's letters.
(d) One of Van's poems.
3. What does the sand blow against when Van likens Christ to sand in "The Sands?"
(a) Van's heart.
(b) Van's soul.
(c) Van's mind.
(d) Van's window.
4. What did Van and Davy do on the veranda every day in the hospital?
(a) Sat in silence.
(b) Drank tea.
(c) Wrote poems.
(d) Read the Bible.
5. Where did Davy work when she lived in Virginia?
(a) A library.
(b) A school.
(c) An accounting firm.
(d) A bank.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Tao focus on?
2. How many people did Van tell the doctor were praying for Davy in "The Deathly Snows?"
3. What did Van and Davy call the "Grey Goose?"
4. What did Van do after reading C.S. Lewis' books?
5. Why did Van consider changing his major to theology?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)