|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Deathly Snows.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Davy begin praying for Van to have a relationship with God?
(a) She realized he is distant.
(b) She always included Van in her prayers.
(c) She thought it would be better for their relationship.
(d) She knew she would get sicker.
2. When did Van and Davy secretly marry?
(a) After about a year together.
(b) After about two years together.
(c) After about six months together.
(d) They never married.
3. Where did a man expose himself to Davy?
(a) On a train.
(b) In a park.
(c) On Yale campus.
(d) At her house.
4. Where did Van and Davy sail after the War?
(a) The Carribbean.
(b) To South America.
(c) To the East Coast.
(d) The Florida Keys.
5. How long had Davy been dead when Van returned to Glenmerle?
(a) One month.
(b) Three months.
(c) Nine months.
(d) Six months.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Van do when he heard Davy's pulse was slowing?
2. Why did Van go to Blackwell's Booksellers?
3. What did C.S. Lewis say human dreams are greater than?
4. What denomination of Christianity did Van and Davy consider themselves to be in "Thou Art the King of Glory?"
5. What does Van say he once thought emotions were a symptom of?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)