|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Shadow of a Tree.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What first caught Van's attention when he first returned to Glenmerle?
(a) The size.
(b) The smell.
(c) The lawn.
(d) The new people living there.
2. What season was it when Davy and Van finally announced their marriage?
3. What boat did Van and Davy buy in Miami after the War?
(b) Grey Goose.
4. How does Van describe Davy?
(a) His first love.
(b) His biggest mystery.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His lost chance.
5. How long did Van stay in Kensington?
(a) Four years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Three years.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Van and Davy do the day before Pearl Harbor was bombed?
2. Why did Van want his money back for the print in "The Shining Barrier?"
3. What did Van and Davy do when they needed to make a decision?
4. What did Davy and Van decide to establish a code for before marriage?
5. What did Van and Davy call the "Grey Goose?"
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)