1. What, in Spanish, is an appellation of respect?
2. What was don Juan reputed to know about?
3. Why did the narrator lie to don Juan?
He thought the man would want to talk to him if he went into detail of his interest in plants.
4. Why must one feel everything?
If everything isn't felt, the world loses sense.
5. What does don Juan say that Carlos lacks?
6. What does the Spanish word of Brujo translate to?
All of these.
7. What did Mescalito teach?
The right way to live.
This section contains 4,862 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)