|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 16 - 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the problem with the insistence to rationalize and understand everything?
(a) There are some things that can be neither.
(b) It chains him to that world.
(c) None of these.
(d) That this is only one area from which men are capable of handling.
2. What disturbed Carlos?
(a) The fact that don Juan's bones all cracked.
(b) That don Juan didn't care about him.
(c) The darkness.
(d) The lack of progress on his book.
3. What had Carlos obsessed about?
(a) Meeting Mescalito.
(b) He was not obsessed.
(c) Gaining an ally.
4. What was the name of the little button nosed boy?
5. What was Carlos' irrational fear based on?
(a) The pressure of the need to perform.
(b) The paranoia that the woman was hunting him.
(c) The fear that he was being watched.
(d) The focus on which he had to exert.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the people that Carlos had encountered when he had abandoned don Vincente's gift?
2. What is don Juan's spirit catcher?
3. What promise did don Juan make to his father?
4. What does a man who knows that his death is imminent have to fall back on?
5. What book did Carlos want to discuss?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)