|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease couldn't the man cure with his herbs from the market place?
2. What did don Juan tell Carlos to sit in?
(a) A water hole.
(b) None of these.
(c) A tree.
(d) A chair.
3. What did Carlos notice about the shoeshine boys' scavenging abilities?
(a) All of these.
(b) They left nothing behind.
(c) They were very quick.
(d) They were very thorough.
4. What feeling didn't Carlos have after being in the irrigation canal?
(a) None of these.
(d) Well being.
5. What did Carlos always find difficult after he had finished with the little smoke?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was always a touchy subject for Carlos?
2. Why can't Carlos understand about controlled folly?
3. What was in the field?
4. What place was it safe for the color to have appeared on the guardian?
5. What did Carlos say it was impossible to do at all times?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)