|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does don Juan explain that Carlos must do in order to achieve his next step?
(a) Live like a warrior.
(b) Harness the little smoke as an ally.
(c) Overcome the guardian.
(d) Live like an indian.
2. What color was the light that emanated from the men?
3. What, in Spanish, is an appellation of respect?
4. How did Saceteca stop Carlos?
(a) By telling him he had nothing to teach him.
(b) By seeing.
(c) By dancing.
(d) With his will.
5. How did don Genaro jump?
(a) Both of these.
(b) He attached his fibers to different rocks.
(c) He loosed his tentacles.
(d) Neither of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the Yoris?
2. What did Lucio's friends think that Carlos was?
3. What did don Juan attempt to get Carlos to do this time he was under the influence of the little smoke?
4. What did Mescalito allow Carlos to do?
5. Why was coming into contact with an ally dangerous?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)