|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was don Juan when his mother was murdered?
(a) Maybe seven.
(b) Around six.
(c) Maybe nine.
(d) About eight.
2. Why can Carlos' view of the world not be final?
(a) There is only one perspective, and it is impossible to accurately assess.
(b) Both of these.
(c) There are many interpretations of the world from different perspectives.
(d) Neither of these.
3. What promise did don Juan make to his father?
(a) Both of these.
(b) He would kill his assassins.
(c) None of these.
(d) He would destroy those who had hurt his family.
4. Why couldn't Lucio take peyote for a motorcycle?
(a) None of these.
(b) Mescalito would hurt him.
(c) Mescalito would kill him under such conditions.
(d) Mescalito would reject him.
5. What does the Spanish word of Brujo translate to?
(a) All of these.
(d) Medicine man.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Carlos the closest to seeing?
2. What was the one thing that Genaro did just for Carlos?
3. What is so interesting to note about Mescalito's treatment of Carlos?
4. Why does don Juan not hate anyone?
5. What is don Juan's spirit catcher?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)