|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 7 - 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What place was it safe for the color to have appeared on the guardian?
(a) Any of these.
(b) Its back.
(c) Its head.
(d) Its chest.
2. What was the one thing that Genaro did just for Carlos?
(a) The whole display.
(b) None of these.
(c) Wrap tentacles around boulders.
(d) Shoot out a beam of light.
3. What was don Juan's intention?
(a) None of these.
(b) To bring enlightenment to Lucio.
(c) To convince Lucio's friends that peyote was a sane, and wondrous experience.
(d) To encourage Lucio to do peyote and find his way.
4. When was Carlos closest to 'seeing'?
(a) When he had tested his strength at the waterfall.
(b) When don Genaro sat on his head.
(c) All of these.
(d) When Carlos saw him at the waterfall.
5. What did Mescalito teach Eligio?
(a) A song.
(b) A chant.
(c) A dance.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does don Juan choose to exercise his controlled folly?
2. What had Carlos decided to do?
3. What color was the light that emanated from the men?
4. How many times did Carlos have to call don Juan for him to come?
5. What did Lucio's friends think that Carlos was?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)