|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 5 - 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Saceteca stop Carlos?
(a) With his will.
(b) By seeing.
(c) By telling him he had nothing to teach him.
(d) By dancing.
2. Why doesn't Carlos actually see?
(a) He only looks at the outside layer of things.
(b) Both of these.
(c) He only looks at the surface of things.
(d) Neither of these.
3. Why can a man not be changed?
(a) There is no reason to try, a man is what he is.
(b) All of these,
(c) There is no chance of Darwinism to reign supreme.
(d) There is no possibility to affect the lives of another.
4. Why did don Elias stop talking with Carlos?
(a) He didn't want to teach Carlos.
(b) He didn't appreciate that Carlos had left Juan.
(c) He didn't trust Carlos' motives.
(d) He didn't like what Carlos had to say.
5. Where did don Genaro take the group to?
(a) The river.
(b) The waterfall.
(c) The desert.
(d) The chasm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Lucio's friends think that Carlos was?
2. What is sorcery comparable to among the Indians?
3. What was responsible for Carlos' vision?
4. What did Mescalito teach?
5. Why did Carlos prefer to sit indoors in the restaurant?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)