|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 3 - 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disease couldn't the man cure with his herbs from the market place?
2. What did Mescalito teach?
(a) The right way to look at things.
(b) The right way to live.
(c) The right way to act.
(d) The right way to behave.
3. From what two points do the fibers extend that don Juan describes?
(a) From the head to the feet.
(b) From the chest to the feet.
(c) From the neck to the naval.
(d) From the head to the naval.
4. How did don Juan treat Carlos' experience at the mitote?
(a) As an omen he should take peyote again.
(b) As a good omen.
(c) As a good sign.
(d) All of these.
5. Why originally did Carlos go back to don Juan?
(a) None of these.
(b) To give him a copy of his book.
(c) To show him a copy of his book.
(d) To reestablish his apprenticeship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was don Juan's intention?
2. What is the only thing that tempers the spirit?
3. What did Carlos think was don Juan's reason for responding in such a manner to him?
4. What is a unit of meaning?
5. What does the Spanish word of Brujo translate to?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)