|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 3 - 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why must one feel everything?
(a) If everything is felt, the world becomes insane.
(b) If everything isn't felt, the world loses sense.
(c) If everything is maintained, the world makes sense.
(d) If everything is felt, then the world becomes nonsense.
2. What did Carlos notice about the shoeshine boys' scavenging abilities?
(a) They were very thorough.
(b) They left nothing behind.
(c) They were very quick.
(d) All of these.
3. What does the Spanish word of Brujo translate to?
(b) All of these.
(d) Medicine man.
4. Why doesn't Carlos actually see?
(a) He only looks at the surface of things.
(b) Both of these.
(c) He only looks at the outside layer of things.
(d) Neither of these.
5. How many peyote buttons did Eligio chew?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a man look like when a person can actually 'see' him?
2. What did Mescalito teach Eligio?
3. How does Saceteca see?
4. What were the people that Carlos had encountered when he had abandoned don Vincente's gift?
5. Why couldn't Lucio take peyote for a motorcycle?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)