|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: Chapter 3 - 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was don Juan's intention?
(a) To encourage Lucio to do peyote and find his way.
(b) To bring enlightenment to Lucio.
(c) None of these.
(d) To convince Lucio's friends that peyote was a sane, and wondrous experience.
2. Where did the men agree the tequila was made?
(a) The low lands of the Guadalajara.
(b) The Pico de Orizaba.
(c) The high mountains of Chihuahua.
(d) The lowlands of the Lake Chapala.
3. How did Saceteca stop Carlos?
(a) By telling him he had nothing to teach him.
(b) By seeing.
(c) With his will.
(d) By dancing.
4. What was don Juan reputed to know about?
(d) All of these.
5. What color was the light that emanated from the men?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Carlos notice about the shoeshine boys' scavenging abilities?
2. What did Lucio's friends think that Carlos was?
3. What is the only thing that tempers the spirit?
4. Why can Carlos' view of the world not be final?
5. What did Carlos see?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)