|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Carlos to put his trust in, according to don Juan?
(b) His protectors.
(d) His sorcerer.
2. How are don Juan and Carlos different when referring to their childhoods?
(a) Carlos was a nicer boy than don Juan.
(b) Don Juan wasn't involved with being mean.
(c) Don Juan wasn't violent; Carlos was.
(d) All of these.
3. How many years was don Juan away from his apprenticeship?
(a) Three and a half years.
(b) Five and a half years.
(c) Six and a half years.
(d) Four and a half years.
4. What color was the light that emanated from the men?
5. What animal did don Juan compare to Lucio?
(a) A jellyfish.
(b) A worm.
(c) None of these.
(d) An amoeba.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the thing that really prevented Carlos from the mixture?
2. What was the one thing that Genaro did just for Carlos?
3. What was always a touchy subject for Carlos?
4. What disease couldn't the man cure with his herbs from the market place?
5. What did Carlos fear when he came to Mexico?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)