|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Carlos always find difficult after he had finished with the little smoke?
2. What should scare Carlos, according to don Juan?
(a) The idea of doing the same thing for the rest of his life.
(b) The idea of living a mediocre life.
(c) The idea of never seeing.
(d) The idea of never finding the world.
3. What animal is the guardian?
(a) A fly.
(b) A bee.
(c) A gnat.
(d) A wolf.
4. Why must a warrior become amicable with his own death?
(a) A warrior is always at war.
(b) A warrior constantly faces death while in battle.
(c) A warrior faces death every day, sits beside it on his mat.
(d) A warrior must face death to go into battle.
5. How big did the guardian appear to be?
(a) Ten feet tall.
(b) Two hundred feet tall.
(c) Fifty feet tall.
(d) A hundred feet tall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was it that made don Juan laugh?
2. What does a man who knows that his death is imminent have to fall back on?
3. What did Mescalito allow Carlos to do?
4. What was the first thing Carlos saw on the mat?
5. What was bothering Carlos in the car?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)