|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 9 - 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why couldn't Lucio take peyote for a motorcycle?
(a) Mescalito would hurt him.
(b) Mescalito would reject him.
(c) Mescalito would kill him under such conditions.
(d) None of these.
2. What did Mescalito allow Carlos to do?
(a) Interpret Eligio's lesson.
(b) 'See' Eligio's lesson.
(c) All of these.
(d) Understand what was happening to Eligio.
3. How old was don Juan when his mother was murdered?
(a) Around six.
(b) About eight.
(c) Maybe seven.
(d) Maybe nine.
4. What does don Juan believe is the thing that is holding Carlos back from 'seeing'?
(a) His college training and constant writing.
(b) An oath he swore to his grandfather.
(c) An oath he made in college.
(d) A promise he made long ago.
5. Why did don Juan leave the room?
(a) He needed to go to the bathroom.
(b) Carlos is a blabbermouth and would keep talking regardless.
(c) He needed to gather more herbs.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many peyote buttons did Eligio chew?
2. How are don Juan and Carlos different when referring to their childhoods?
3. Why did Carlos prefer to sit indoors in the restaurant?
4. How big did the guardian appear to be?
5. What did don Juan and Carlos eat?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)