|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2: Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did don Juan leave the room?
(a) He needed to go to the bathroom.
(b) All of these.
(c) Carlos is a blabbermouth and would keep talking regardless.
(d) He needed to gather more herbs.
2. What idea was quite gruesome to Carlos?
(a) All of these.
(b) The sorcerer embraced and accepted death.
(c) The sorcerer actually played with his death.
(d) The sorcerer challenged death.
3. What did Carlos always find difficult after he had finished with the little smoke?
4. What has don Juan's ally shared with him?
(a) The achievements of all his lifelong ambitions.
(b) The correct way to die.
(c) His future.
(d) His own death.
5. How big did the guardian appear to be?
(a) Ten feet tall.
(b) Two hundred feet tall.
(c) A hundred feet tall.
(d) Fifty feet tall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Carlos' duty at the mitote?
2. It is not possible to bewitch someone to invoke ______________.
3. What animal did don Juan compare to Lucio?
4. What color of yellow was the sky?
5. How many years was don Juan away from his apprenticeship?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)