1. What, in Spanish, is an appellation of respect?
2. What was don Juan reputed to know about?
(d) All of these.
3. Why did the narrator lie to don Juan?
(a) None of these.
(b) He was a compulsive liar.
(c) He thought the man would want to talk to him if he went into detail of his interest in plants.
(d) He was a boastful man.
4. Why must one feel everything?
(a) If everything is maintained, the world makes sense.
(b) If everything is felt, the world becomes insane.
(c) If everything is felt, then the world becomes nonsense.
(d) If everything isn't felt, the world loses sense.
5. What does don Juan say that Carlos lacks?
(a) One-ness with the universe.
(b) A true understanding of the world around him.
6. What does the Spanish word of Brujo translate to?
(a) Medicine man.
(b) All of these.
7. What did Mescalito teach?
(a) The right way to behave.
(b) The right way to live.
(c) The right way to look at things.
(d) The right way to act.
This section contains 4,862 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)