|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the book Freck wants to leave by his bed?
2. Where does Arctor walk to?
3. What film do Donna and Arctor discuss?
4. What does Arctor ask Barris if he can borrow?
5. What part of the brain is most dominant?
Essay Topic 1
Examine Dick's writing style. How would you describe Dick's prose style? What kind of vocabulary does he use? Does he use any specific writing techniques? What meaning does Dick's style give to the story?
Essay Topic 2
Why is it important that drug addiction is addressed by someone who has experienced it? Do you think America has ever seriously addressed people like Dick's views on drugs?
Essay Topic 3
Examine the novel's dialogue. How does Dick's dialogue contribute to the following areas:
This section contains 958 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)