|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the poem say the worm crawls through?
2. He does Fred see sitting with Hank?
3. What drugs does Fred take in the bathroom?
(d) Death tabs
4. How does Arctor say his best friend died?
(a) He choked to death
(b) He was shot down
(c) He killed himself
(d) He took an overdose
5. Why does Freck try to kill himself?
(a) He feels lonely
(b) He is depressed about his friends' lives
(c) He cannot stop taking drugs
(d) He wants to sleep forever
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Donna like to steal from shipping trucks?
2. What does Arctor feel watching him when he arrives home?
3. Who does Connie morph into?
4. What does Donna do with the stamps?
5. How long does Mike think Bruce should stay with New-Path?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Fred think about Arctor in Chapter 12?
2. What story does Bruce tell Thelma?
3. Why is Arctor called Bruce in this chapter?
4. What does Fred's medical report about his current condition?
5. In what way can the reader see Connie as a pitiful character?
6. What is Arctor's excuse to the locksmith for his awful behavior on the phone?
7. What is the difference between Arctor as an informant and Barris as an informant?
8. Why is Fred going to be paid less in his next month's salary?
9. What artifacts does Freck decide to leave behind when he commits suicide?
10. How does Donna make up with Arctor?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)