|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fred eat in the cafeteria?
(a) A salad
(b) A sandwich
2. What language does Arctor use to recite the poetry?
3. Why does Donna not want Arctor to hold her?
(a) He is uncouth
(b) He is dirty
(c) He smells
(d) He is ugly
4. What does Freck do when he thinks about all his friends who are junkies?
5. What part of the brain is most dominant?
(a) The front hemisphere
(b) The back hemisphere
(c) The right hemisphere
(d) The left hemisphere
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Donna do with the stamps?
2. What are Arctor and Barris working on when Freck arrives?
3. What does Barris want to smuggle across the border?
4. What is Barris reading a book about?
5. What is the name of the girl Arctor brings back to have sex with?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)