|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Donna do with the stamps?
(a) Eats them
(b) Uses them
(c) Resells them
(d) Puts them in a book
2. How long does Mike think Bruce should stay with New-Path?
(a) Until Christmas
(b) All his life
(c) After new years
(d) Until the summer
3. What does Freck see while on the psychedelics?
(a) A creature who can only say the word addict
(b) A creature carrying his dead friends
(c) A creature from another dimension
(d) A creature with bad breath
4. What does George call Arctor?
5. What does Arctor ask Barris if he can borrow?
(a) His car
(b) His bike
(c) His radio
(d) His coffee
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the medical officers ask Fred to give them?
2. What film do Donna and Arctor discuss?
3. What kind of animal does Bruce tell Thelma a story about?
4. What does the woman think Fred's name is?
5. What does Donna like to steal from shipping trucks?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the women tell Fred in the cafeteria?
2. Why is Fred going to be paid less in his next month's salary?
3. What does Barris tell Hank and Fred about Arctor's recent behavior?
4. What does Fred see Barris doing with mushrooms?
5. How is Arctor's car radio different from Barris' car radio?
6. How does Barris react to Luckman choking?
7. What is Arctor's excuse to the locksmith for his awful behavior on the phone?
8. What story does Bruce tell Thelma?
9. What advice does Mike give Bruce?
10. What does Fred think about Arctor in Chapter 12?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)