|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freck see while on the psychedelics?
(a) A creature carrying his dead friends
(b) A creature from another dimension
(c) A creature who can only say the word addict
(d) A creature with bad breath
2. What film do Donna and Arctor discuss?
(b) The Day the Earth Stood Still
(c) Planet of the Apes
3. What is the name of the girl Bruce speaks to in the kitchen?
4. What does Arctor feel watching him when he arrives home?
(a) His roommates
(b) Holo scanners
(c) Film cameras
5. What poem does Arctor recite at the locksmith's?
(a) Eugene Onegin
(b) Divine Comedy
(d) Paradise Lost
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Luckman say a impersonator impersonated?
2. What does Arctor ask Barris if he can borrow?
3. What were the people using to pick up the microdots?
4. What kind of medication does Bruce ask for?
5. What does Arctor presume the $20 the locksmith wants is for?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Fred going to be paid less in his next month's salary?
2. Why does Arctor think he should kill Barris?
3. How does Donna make up with Arctor?
4. What does Fred see Barris doing with mushrooms?
5. How is Arctor's car radio different from Barris' car radio?
6. What is Arctor's excuse to the locksmith for his awful behavior on the phone?
7. Why is Arctor called Bruce in this chapter?
8. What does Barris tell Hank and Fred about Arctor's recent behavior?
9. What does Fred think about Arctor in Chapter 12?
10. How does Barris dismiss a call from one of Arctor's creditors?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)