|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of medication does Bruce ask for?
(a) Hot medication
(b) Cold medication
(c) Freezing medication
(d) Luke warm medication
2. Where does Arctor walk to?
(a) A safe apartment
(b) A shopping center
(c) His mother's house
(d) The supermarket
3. What does Fred wish was in the police building?
(a) Shower facilities
(b) A newspaper stand
(c) A supermarket
(d) A drugstore
4. What does Arctor ask Barris if he can borrow?
(a) His radio
(b) His car
(c) His bike
(d) His coffee
5. What does Arctor feel watching him when he arrives home?
(a) His roommates
(c) Holo scanners
(d) Film cameras
Short Answer Questions
1. What country was Fred's uncle born in?
2. What does Barris want to record on his tape recorder?
3. What does Arctor presume the $20 the locksmith wants is for?
4. What does Barris put the crushed mushroom into?
5. Who does Fred wonder had bad breath?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the difference between Arctor as an informant and Barris as an informant?
2. How does Barris react to Luckman choking?
3. Why are the hemphisperes similar to hands?
4. What does Fred think about Arctor in Chapter 12?
5. Why does Arctor have sex with Connie?
6. What advice does Mike give Bruce?
7. What is Arctor's excuse to the locksmith for his awful behavior on the phone?
8. What does Fred see Barris doing with mushrooms?
9. Why is Arctor called Bruce in this chapter?
10. What artifacts does Freck decide to leave behind when he commits suicide?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)