|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language does Arctor use to recite the poetry?
2. What does George call Arctor?
3. What does Arctor presume the $20 the locksmith wants is for?
(a) Forcing down his door
(b) Changing locks
(c) Cutting a key
(d) Damaging his car
4. Where does Arctor take a Yellow Cab to?
(a) The safe apartment
(b) Room 203
(c) Englesohn Locksmith
(d) Hank's house
5. What does Ellen suggest Fred use?
(d) Bug spray
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the book Arctor takes off the shelf?
2. Who does Barris dismiss a call from?
3. Who does Fred wonder had bad breath?
4. How does Arctor say his best friend died?
5. Why does Freck try to kill himself?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Fred see on the holoscan when he watches himself having sex with Connie?
2. Why are the hemphisperes similar to hands?
3. What is Arctor's excuse to the locksmith for his awful behavior on the phone?
4. Why does Arctor have sex with Connie?
5. How does Barris dismiss a call from one of Arctor's creditors?
6. What is the Game?
7. How is Arctor's car radio different from Barris' car radio?
8. What story does Bruce tell Thelma?
9. What do Arctor and his roommates say about Donna?
10. What is the difference between Arctor as an informant and Barris as an informant?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)