|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mike meet Donna?
(b) Burger King
2. What poem does Arctor recite at the locksmith's?
(a) Eugene Onegin
(c) Paradise Lost
(d) Divine Comedy
3. What book is the phrase through a mirror darkly from?
(a) The Bible
(b) Divine Comedy
(c) Paradise Regained
(d) The Atlas Shrugged
4. What does the woman think Fred's name is?
(a) Frank Finely
(b) Jack Hobbs
(c) Dave Goad
(d) Pete Wickam
5. What do the medical officers ask Fred to give them?
(a) A hair sample
(b) A blood sample
(c) A stool sample
(d) A urine sample
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Fred go before his meeting with Hank?
2. What does Freck try to overdose on?
3. What does Arctor think Barris may have given him?
4. Who does Luckman say a impersonator impersonated?
5. What does Luckman claim Donna likes to steal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What advice does Mike give Bruce?
2. How does Barris dismiss a call from one of Arctor's creditors?
3. How does Donna make up with Arctor?
4. Why are the hemphisperes similar to hands?
5. Why does Arctor think he should kill Barris?
6. What does Fred see on the holoscan when he watches himself having sex with Connie?
7. What do Arctor and his roommates say about Donna?
8. How is Arctor's car radio different from Barris' car radio?
9. What does Barris tell Hank and Fred about Arctor's recent behavior?
10. What does Fred see Barris doing with mushrooms?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)