|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Fred wonder had bad breath?
(a) St. Paul
(b) St. Andrew
(c) St. George
(d) St. Michael
2. What does the poem say the worm eats?
3. Why does Freck leave Arctor's house?
(a) He has a date
(b) He has to buy some drugs
(c) He has to work
(d) The atmosphere is stressful
4. What is Mike's job at New-Path?
5. What is the lockmith's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country was Fred's uncle born in?
2. What does Fred eat in the cafeteria?
3. What kind of animal does Bruce tell Thelma a story about?
4. What is the hash laced with?
5. Where does Arctor take a Yellow Cab to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Arctor tell Luckman he saw when he drove by the Maylar Microdot Corporation Building?
2. Why does Arctor have sex with Connie?
3. What is the Game?
4. Why is Arctor called Bruce in this chapter?
5. What do the women tell Fred in the cafeteria?
6. What is Donna's substitute for sexual relations?
7. How does Barris dismiss a call from one of Arctor's creditors?
8. What advice does Mike give Bruce?
9. What does Barris tell Hank and Fred about Arctor's recent behavior?
10. Why does Donna claim she does not have sex with anyone?
This section contains 527 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)