|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the game the staff teaches the New-Path residents?
(a) The Game
(d) Bleed It Out
2. What is the name of the girl Bruce speaks to in the kitchen?
3. What does Freck joke about Barris owning?
(a) A pink scooter
(b) A knuckle duster
(c) A Methedrine plant
(d) A brothel
4. What are Arctor and Barris working on when Freck arrives?
(a) Arctor's Cephoscope
(b) Arctor's house
(c) Barris' silencer
(d) Arctor's car
5. What does George show Arctor how to do?
(a) Brush his teeth
(c) Clean bathrooms
(d) Polish furniture
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arctor ask Donna if he can do?
2. What do the two men tell Fred are competing with each other in his brain?
3. What does Barris put the crushed mushroom into?
4. What does Arctor feel watching him when he arrives home?
5. What is the job of the man talking to Barris?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Arctor called Bruce in this chapter?
2. What is the Game?
3. How does Donna make up with Arctor?
4. What is Donna's substitute for sexual relations?
5. Why are the hemphisperes similar to hands?
6. What do the women tell Fred in the cafeteria?
7. What is Arctor's excuse to the locksmith for his awful behavior on the phone?
8. What story does Bruce tell Thelma?
9. What does Fred's medical report about his current condition?
10. Why does Arctor think he should kill Barris?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)