|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the girl Arctor brings back to have sex with?
2. What kind of medication does Bruce ask for?
(a) Hot medication
(b) Freezing medication
(c) Cold medication
(d) Luke warm medication
3. What does the creature read from his scroll?
(a) The names of Charles' love children
(b) Charles' sins
(c) Charles' achievements
(d) A story Charles wrote as a boy
4. What would Fred like to buy before he meets Hank?
5. What does Freck joke about Barris owning?
(a) A knuckle duster
(b) A brothel
(c) A Methedrine plant
(d) A pink scooter
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Freck try to kill himself?
2. What border does Donna want to smuggle cocaine over?
3. Who does the caller say he will report Arctor to?
4. What poem does Arctor recite at the locksmith's?
5. What does Luckman claim Donna likes to steal?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the women tell Fred in the cafeteria?
2. What does Fred see Barris doing with mushrooms?
3. Why are the hemphisperes similar to hands?
4. What is Arctor's excuse to the locksmith for his awful behavior on the phone?
5. How is Arctor's car radio different from Barris' car radio?
6. What is the story of Faust?
7. How does Barris react to Luckman choking?
8. What story does Bruce tell Thelma?
9. What artifacts does Freck decide to leave behind when he commits suicide?
10. What advice does Mike give Bruce?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)