|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the caller say he will report Arctor to?
(a) The government
(b) The narks
(c) The district attorney
(d) The police
2. What does Barris want to smuggle across the border?
(b) Substance D
3. What does Donna say she is like inside?
4. What part of the brain is most dominant?
(a) The front hemisphere
(b) The right hemisphere
(c) The back hemisphere
(d) The left hemisphere
5. Where does Donna want to live when she gets married?
(d) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. What country was Fred's uncle born in?
2. What is the job of the man talking to Barris?
3. What do the medical officers ask Fred to give them?
4. What does the creature read from his scroll?
5. What does Freck try to overdose on?
Short Essay Questions
1. What story does Bruce tell Thelma?
2. Why are the hemphisperes similar to hands?
3. What is the difference between Arctor as an informant and Barris as an informant?
4. How is Arctor's car radio different from Barris' car radio?
5. What is the story of Faust?
6. Why is Arctor called Bruce in this chapter?
7. What does Fred's medical report about his current condition?
8. What is Arctor's excuse to the locksmith for his awful behavior on the phone?
9. What is the Game?
10. How does Barris dismiss a call from one of Arctor's creditors?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)