|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What would Fred like to buy before he meets Hank?
2. What does Donna like to steal from shipping trucks?
(a) Coke bottles
(b) Coffee jars
(c) Pepsi bottles
(d) Cigarette cartons
3. Who does Arctor imagine Connie is?
4. What does Donna do with the stamps?
(a) Uses them
(b) Eats them
(c) Resells them
(d) Puts them in a book
5. What does Luckman claim Donna likes to steal?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Mike think Bruce should stay with New-Path?
2. What poem does Arctor recite at the locksmith's?
3. What does George show Arctor how to do?
4. Who does Luckman say a impersonator impersonated?
5. What is the hash laced with?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Freck hallucinate?
2. In what way can the reader see Connie as a pitiful character?
3. What is Donna's substitute for sexual relations?
4. What advice does Mike give Bruce?
5. How does Donna make up with Arctor?
6. What story does Bruce tell Thelma?
7. What does Fred's medical report about his current condition?
8. What artifacts does Freck decide to leave behind when he commits suicide?
9. What do the women tell Fred in the cafeteria?
10. What does Fred see on the holoscan when he watches himself having sex with Connie?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)