|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arctor think Barris may have given him?
(a) Dirty money
(b) A poisoned cup of tea
(c) Poisoned mushrooms
(d) A sexually transmitted disease
2. What drugs does Fred take in the bathroom?
(c) Death tabs
3. What does Arctor presume the $20 the locksmith wants is for?
(a) Forcing down his door
(b) Damaging his car
(c) Changing locks
(d) Cutting a key
4. Where does Fred go before his meeting with Hank?
(a) The smoking room
(b) The cafeteria
(c) The bathroom
(d) The safe apartment
5. What kind of medication does Bruce ask for?
(a) Luke warm medication
(b) Freezing medication
(c) Hot medication
(d) Cold medication
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Carl related to the woman in the locksmith's?
2. What does Fred eat in the cafeteria?
3. What is Mike's job at New-Path?
4. What kind of car does Donna drive?
5. What does Arctor ask Donna if he can do?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Barris dismiss a call from one of Arctor's creditors?
2. What advice does Mike give Bruce?
3. Why is Arctor called Bruce in this chapter?
4. What does Freck hallucinate?
5. How does Donna make up with Arctor?
6. Why does Arctor think he should kill Barris?
7. What is Arctor's excuse to the locksmith for his awful behavior on the phone?
8. What does Barris tell Hank and Fred about Arctor's recent behavior?
9. What do Arctor and his roommates say about Donna?
10. How is Arctor's car radio different from Barris' car radio?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)