|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Carl related to the woman in the locksmith's?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her father
(c) Her husband
(d) Her son
2. What does Freck joke about Barris owning?
(a) A pink scooter
(b) A brothel
(c) A knuckle duster
(d) A Methedrine plant
3. What kind of medication does Bruce ask for?
(a) Hot medication
(b) Luke warm medication
(c) Cold medication
(d) Freezing medication
4. What does George show Arctor how to do?
(b) Polish furniture
(c) Brush his teeth
(d) Clean bathrooms
5. Why does Freck leave Arctor's house?
(a) The atmosphere is stressful
(b) He has to work
(c) He has to buy some drugs
(d) He has a date
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barris want to use to smuggle hash over the border?
2. How does Arctor say his best friend died?
3. What is Barris reading a book about?
4. What does Fred eat in the cafeteria?
5. Which part of the brain provides back up?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Donna claim she does not have sex with anyone?
2. What does Fred see Barris doing with mushrooms?
3. Why does Arctor think he should kill Barris?
4. What does Fred see on the holoscan when he watches himself having sex with Connie?
5. What artifacts does Freck decide to leave behind when he commits suicide?
6. What is the Game?
7. What does Fred think about Arctor in Chapter 12?
8. What does Fred's medical report about his current condition?
9. What do the women tell Fred in the cafeteria?
10. How is Arctor's car radio different from Barris' car radio?
This section contains 628 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)