|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the people using to pick up the microdots?
(c) Their fingers
2. What does the poem say the worm crawls through?
3. What is the name of the girl Bruce speaks to in the kitchen?
4. What does Fred eat in the cafeteria?
(a) A sandwich
(d) A salad
5. Why does Freck leave Arctor's house?
(a) He has a date
(b) The atmosphere is stressful
(c) He has to work
(d) He has to buy some drugs
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Freck see while on the psychedelics?
2. What is the name of the game the staff teaches the New-Path residents?
3. What drugs does Fred take in the bathroom?
4. What does Ellen suggest Fred use?
5. What does Donna do with the stamps?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Donna's substitute for sexual relations?
2. What is the Game?
3. In what way can the reader see Connie as a pitiful character?
4. What does Freck hallucinate?
5. How does Donna make up with Arctor?
6. How does Barris dismiss a call from one of Arctor's creditors?
7. What advice does Mike give Bruce?
8. What do the women tell Fred in the cafeteria?
9. What does Fred think about Arctor in Chapter 12?
10. What story does Bruce tell Thelma?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)