|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Arctor and Barris working on when Freck arrives?
(a) Barris' silencer
(b) Arctor's car
(c) Arctor's Cephoscope
(d) Arctor's house
2. Where does Fred go before his meeting with Hank?
(a) The bathroom
(b) The safe apartment
(c) The cafeteria
(d) The smoking room
3. How is Carl related to the woman in the locksmith's?
(a) Her son
(b) Her father
(c) Her brother
(d) Her husband
4. What is the name of the game the staff teaches the New-Path residents?
(a) Bleed It Out
(b) The Game
5. What part of the brain is most dominant?
(a) The right hemisphere
(b) The left hemisphere
(c) The front hemisphere
(d) The back hemisphere
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Arctor take a Yellow Cab to?
2. What is Barris reading a book about?
3. Who saved the wolf?
4. What does Freck do when he thinks about all his friends who are junkies?
5. What kind of car does Donna drive?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Barris tell Hank and Fred about Arctor's recent behavior?
2. Why does Arctor think he should kill Barris?
3. What is the difference between Arctor as an informant and Barris as an informant?
4. What is Donna's substitute for sexual relations?
5. What does Arctor tell Luckman he saw when he drove by the Maylar Microdot Corporation Building?
6. What do Arctor and his roommates say about Donna?
7. Why does Donna claim she does not have sex with anyone?
8. What does Freck hallucinate?
9. Why are the hemphisperes similar to hands?
10. Why is Arctor called Bruce in this chapter?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)