|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barris want to smuggle across the border?
(b) Substance D
2. What does Fred wish was in the police building?
(a) A supermarket
(b) A drugstore
(c) Shower facilities
(d) A newspaper stand
3. What is the lockmith's name?
4. What is the name of the girl Arctor brings back to have sex with?
5. What drugs does Fred take in the bathroom?
(b) Death tabs
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Arctor walk to?
2. What does Luckman claim Donna likes to steal?
3. What does Donna do with the stamps?
4. What does Barris want to record on his tape recorder?
5. Where does Fred go before his meeting with Hank?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Arctor called Bruce in this chapter?
2. What story does Bruce tell Thelma?
3. Why does Donna claim she does not have sex with anyone?
4. What artifacts does Freck decide to leave behind when he commits suicide?
5. Why does Arctor think he should kill Barris?
6. What does Freck hallucinate?
7. What is Donna's substitute for sexual relations?
8. What is the difference between Arctor as an informant and Barris as an informant?
9. What does Fred's medical report about his current condition?
10. Why is Fred going to be paid less in his next month's salary?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)