|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Donna say she has an interesting book about?
(a) Undercover police
2. What book does Fabin use to research bugs?
(a) Giddon's Encyclopedia
(b) The Britannica
(c) The Oxford Book of Bugs
(d) The Oracle
3. What do the three men find in the ashtray when they get back home?
(a) A burning cigarette
(b) A empty cigarette packet
(c) A hot roach
(d) A condom
4. Who has Jerry Fabin been terrorized by for months?
(a) A legless man
(b) A police officer
(c) A crazed woman
(d) An armless man
5. Who does Arctor say is the people most unlikely to kill animals?
(c) Police officers
(d) Drug addicts
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Charles eating dinner with?
2. Who does Arctor call?
3. What has Barris left for Donna?
4. Where did Charles last see Donna?
5. Where does Freck think he should go for detoxification?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why don't Kimberly neighbors like the apartment building they live in?
2. What does Hank tell Fred he should do every few days?
3. How do Arctor and his roommates become paranoid when they arrive home?
4. Who does Arctor have to find at the end of the chapter?
5. Why did Arctor's roomates visit Donna at her shop?
6. Describe Luckman's comedy routine?
7. What does Arctor ruminate about the relationship between dealers and narcotics agents?
8. What is a scramble suit?
9. Why did Fred become an undercover narcotics agent?
10. What problems does Arctor have with his car on the way home?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)