|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luckman think the intruders could harm?
(a) Their clothes
(b) Their drugs
(c) Their cars
(d) Their pets
2. What does Dan Mancher do for a living?
(a) A drug dealer
(b) A pimp
(c) An engineer
(d) A mechanic
3. Who does Donan say came into her shop looking for Arctor?
(a) Ernie and Barris
(b) James and Dean
(c) Barris and Fabin
(d) Hank and WIlliam
4. Who was the teenage girl raped by?
(a) Jerry Fabin
(b) Her father
(c) Spade Weeks
(d) Her brothers
5. What does Hank want to use Arctor's house for?
(a) A cafe
(b) A drug den
(c) A rehab center
(d) A police center
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the street name for the drug called slow death?
2. How do some narks become very rich?
3. What has Barris made his silencer from?
4. Why did the men refuse to kill the mosquito hawk?
5. What is the name of the agent Fred meets?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Charles plan to get Donna into bed?
2. How do Arctor and his roommates become paranoid when they arrive home?
3. How does Barris make cocaine from the Solarcaine?
4. What tipped the medical staff off to the fact that Fred had a hemisphere split?
5. How does Arctor make sure his roommates are away from the house for the whole day?
6. Why does an anonymous caller say he is suspicious of Arctor?
7. What does Hank tell Fred he should do every few days?
8. What does Fred say that is not part of his prepared text?
9. What does Arctor accuse Barris of?
10. How does Jerry try to get rid of the aphids?
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)