|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luckman say the people who are after Arctor may have done to his house?
(a) Gassed it
(b) Knocked down the door
(c) Burned it down
(d) Ransacked it
2. What does Arctor see covering the engine?
(b) Cigarette ash
3. What do the medical officers say there has has been a split between?
(a) The pushers and the dealers
(b) Europe and America
(c) The right and left hemisperes
(d) The pimps and the prostitutes
4. Why does Arctor take his two housemates away from the house?
(a) So he can set up a surprise party
(b) So he can talk to them
(c) So the police can bug it
(d) So the police can ransack the house
5. What does Barris say he will help Charles do for 98 cents?
(a) Lay Donna
(b) Find work
(c) Kill Arctor
(d) Start a drug business
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Charles eating dinner with?
2. Why is the silencer no good?
3. What part of Arctor's car does not work?
4. What is the name of Bob Arctor's girl?
5. What has Barris made his silencer from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hank tell Fred he should do every few days?
2. What does Arctor accuse Barris of?
3. What does Charles remember from the time he and Jerry were roommates?
4. How does Arctor use Donna?
5. Describe Jerry's life.
6. How does Charles plan to get Donna into bed?
7. Why does Barris not trust Arctor?
8. Why did Arctor's roomates visit Donna at her shop?
9. Why does Arctor think someone may have tampered with his car?
10. What does Arctor ruminate about the relationship between dealers and narcotics agents?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)