|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do straights think Arctor looks like?
(a) A drug pusher
(b) A hippie doper
(c) A family man
(d) A homeless man
2. What does Donna say she has an interesting book about?
(b) Undercover police
3. Who was the teenage girl raped by?
(a) Her brothers
(b) Spade Weeks
(c) Her father
(d) Jerry Fabin
4. Who does Donan say came into her shop looking for Arctor?
(a) Ernie and Barris
(b) Hank and WIlliam
(c) Barris and Fabin
(d) James and Dean
5. What does Barris say he was under the influence of when he broke Arctor's Cephscope?
(d) Substance D
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of drug does Arctor ask Donna for?
2. Who does Arctor say is the people most unlikely to kill animals?
3. What drug is Kimberly addicted to?
4. What does Arctor use to disguise his voice?
5. What is Kimberly's job?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Luckman's comedy routine?
2. What does Fred say that is not part of his prepared text?
3. What does Arctor accuse Barris of?
4. Why don't Kimberly neighbors like the apartment building they live in?
5. What does Charles remember from the time he and Jerry were roommates?
6. How do Arctor and his roommates become paranoid when they arrive home?
7. Why does Fred have to visit Room 203?
8. What do Hank and Fred discuss at their meeting?
9. What problems does Arctor have with his car on the way home?
10. Why did Fred become an undercover narcotics agent?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)