|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Arctor take his two housemates away from the house?
(a) So the police can bug it
(b) So the police can ransack the house
(c) So he can set up a surprise party
(d) So he can talk to them
2. What does Barris say he will help Charles do for 98 cents?
(a) Lay Donna
(b) Start a drug business
(c) Kill Arctor
(d) Find work
3. Who summons Arctor for a meeting later that day?
(a) His superior
(b) Medical officers
(c) His secretary
(d) His wife
4. What did the teenage girl's brothers do for a living?
(a) Deal guns
(b) Make films
(c) Deal drugs
(d) Collect debts
5. What does Arctor accuse Barris of poisoning him with?
(a) Bad drugs
(b) Bad water
(c) Bad alcohol
(d) Bad food
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arctor use to disguise his voice?
2. Who does Donan say came into her shop looking for Arctor?
3. What do the medical officers suggest Fred buy for Donna?
4. What kind of drug does Arctor ask Donna for?
5. Who fixes Arctor's car for $30?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Arctor's car radio different from Barris' car radio?
2. What does Fred see on the holoscan when he watches himself having sex with Connie?
3. What does Fred's medical report about his current condition?
4. Why are the hemphisperes similar to hands?
5. What does Freck hallucinate?
6. Why does an anonymous caller say he is suspicious of Arctor?
7. Why did Arctor's roomates visit Donna at her shop?
8. How does Donna make up with Arctor?
9. What is the difference between Arctor as an informant and Barris as an informant?
10. Describe Luckman's comedy routine?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)