|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jerry employed as?
(a) A ticket inspector
(b) A bus conductor
(c) A brake repairman
(d) A tire groover
2. What does Barris say he was under the influence of when he broke Arctor's Cephscope?
(b) Substance D
3. Who does Freck want to make look like a fool?
4. Who does Donan say came into her shop looking for Arctor?
(a) James and Dean
(b) Ernie and Barris
(c) Barris and Fabin
(d) Hank and WIlliam
5. What do the medical officers suggest Fred buy for Donna?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the New-Path reception staff berate Arctor for doing?
2. What drug does Solarcaine contain?
3. What drug is mixed in with Substance D?
4. Who does Arctor call?
5. What does Fabin frequently spray himself with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Arctor's roomates visit Donna at her shop?
2. Why does an anonymous caller say he is suspicious of Arctor?
3. What does Charles remember from the time he and Jerry were roommates?
4. What is a scramble suit?
5. What does Arctor accuse Barris of?
6. Why did Fred become an undercover narcotics agent?
7. What happens if the right hemisphere takes control of someone's brain?
8. What do Hank and Fred discuss at their meeting?
9. What does Fred say that is not part of his prepared text?
10. What does Hank tell Fred he should do every few days?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)