|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Donna work?
(a) A perfume shop
(b) A garage
(c) A flower shop
(d) An internet cafe
2. How does Kinberly react when Arctor offers to take her to a friend's?
(a) She threatens him with a gun
(b) She kisses him
(c) She screams at him
(d) She scratches him
3. What did Thelma want the three men to destroy?
(a) A spider
(b) A mosquito hawk
(c) An ant colony
(d) An eagle nest
4. Why does Arctor take his two housemates away from the house?
(a) So the police can bug it
(b) So he can talk to them
(c) So he can set up a surprise party
(d) So the police can ransack the house
5. What does Fabin frequently spray himself with?
(a) Tan spray
(b) Hair spray
(d) Bug spray
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug is Kimberly addicted to?
2. Who has Kimberly had a big fight with?
3. Who was the teenage girl raped by?
4. What is Special Agent Fred also known as?
5. Where does Arctor think Weeks is hiding out?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Hank and Fred discuss at their meeting?
2. What problems does Arctor have with his car on the way home?
3. Why don't Kimberly neighbors like the apartment building they live in?
4. What is a scramble suit?
5. How does Jerry try to get rid of the aphids?
6. What does Hank tell Fred he should do every few days?
7. Why did Arctor's roomates visit Donna at her shop?
8. Why does Donna decline to go and see Jerry at the clinic?
9. How does Arctor make sure his roommates are away from the house for the whole day?
10. Why did Fred become an undercover narcotics agent?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)