|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do some drug dealers become narks?
(a) To destroy their enemies
(b) For the security
(c) To try to understand their enemies
(d) To get off drugs
2. What does Luckman think the intruders could harm?
(a) Their drugs
(b) Their clothes
(c) Their pets
(d) Their cars
3. Who does Hank ask Fred to monitor closely?
4. Where does Arctor think Weeks is hiding out?
(a) An abandoned building
(b) The sewers
(c) His girlfriend's house
(d) A New-Path center
5. What drug is mixed in with Substance D?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hank want to use Arctor's house for?
2. What does Fabin use to collect the bugs?
3. Where does Freck think he should go for detoxification?
4. What does Barris want to write a best selling book about?
5. What has Barris promised to fix?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Thelma become a reminder to the three men about how straights are their foes?
2. What problems does Arctor have with his car on the way home?
3. What do Hank and Fred discuss at their meeting?
4. Why does an anonymous caller say he is suspicious of Arctor?
5. What does Charles remember from the time he and Jerry were roommates?
6. How does Arctor make sure his roommates are away from the house for the whole day?
7. Why don't Kimberly neighbors like the apartment building they live in?
8. Why does Fred have to visit Room 203?
9. What is a scramble suit?
10. What does Arctor ruminate about the relationship between dealers and narcotics agents?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)