|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Charles eating dinner with?
(b) Bob Arctor
(c) Jerry Fabin
(d) Jim Barris
2. What did the teenage girl's brothers do for a living?
(a) Make films
(b) Deal guns
(c) Deal drugs
(d) Collect debts
3. Who does Fred think informed the police that he was a suspicious character?
4. What does Hank want to use Arctor's house for?
(a) A drug den
(b) A police center
(c) A rehab center
(d) A cafe
5. What kind of speech does Arctor have to perform?
(a) An anti drug speech
(b) A criminal watch speech
(c) A pro drug speech
(d) A child abuse speech
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barris say he will help Charles do for 98 cents?
2. What does Luckman say the people who are after Arctor may have done to his house?
3. What does Barris say he was under the influence of when he broke Arctor's Cephscope?
4. What has Barris made his silencer from?
5. What is the name of the agent Fred meets?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Jerry's life.
2. Who does Arctor have to find at the end of the chapter?
3. What does Hank tell Fred he should do every few days?
4. What problems does Arctor have with his car on the way home?
5. Why don't Kimberly neighbors like the apartment building they live in?
6. What is a scramble suit?
7. What does Fred say that is not part of his prepared text?
8. Why did Fred become an undercover narcotics agent?
9. Describe Luckman's comedy routine?
10. How do Arctor and his roommates become paranoid when they arrive home?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)