|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Bob Arctor's girl?
2. What is Kimberly's job?
(c) Drug dealer
3. What is the name of the drug runner Arctor has been assigned to look for?
(a) Ernie Luckhurst
(b) Jim Barris
(c) Spade Weeks
(d) David Formby
4. What does Charles say Donna would have sex in exchange for?
(a) Substance D
5. What does Dan Mancher do for a living?
(a) A pimp
(b) A drug dealer
(c) A mechanic
(d) An engineer
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the New-Path reception staff berate Arctor for doing?
2. What did Thelma want the three men to destroy?
3. What does Luckman think the intruders could harm?
4. Who has Kimberly had a big fight with?
5. What is Jerry employed as?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Arctor's roomates visit Donna at her shop?
2. Describe Luckman's comedy routine?
3. What do Hank and Fred discuss at their meeting?
4. How does Charles plan to get Donna into bed?
5. Why did Fred become an undercover narcotics agent?
6. How does Arctor make sure his roommates are away from the house for the whole day?
7. How does Arctor use Donna?
8. What does Hank tell Fred he should do every few days?
9. What tipped the medical staff off to the fact that Fred had a hemisphere split?
10. How did Thelma become a reminder to the three men about how straights are their foes?
This section contains 810 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)