|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Fred think informed the police that he was a suspicious character?
2. What is the name of the suit Fred is wearing?
(a) Psycho suit
(b) Scramble suit
(c) Rabble suit
(d) Hot suit
3. What does Fabin frequently spray himself with?
(a) Hair spray
(c) Tan spray
(d) Bug spray
4. What do the medical officers suggest Fred buy for Donna?
5. Why is the silencer no good?
(a) It blocks the bullet
(b) It amplifies noise
(c) It keeps falling off
(d) It burns up
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barris say he has rigged under the couch?
2. Where does Arctor say he is employed?
3. Who does Donan say came into her shop looking for Arctor?
4. Why could Fabin not have broken Arctor's Cephscope?
5. What animal does Fred say he sees in the drawing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is a scramble suit?
2. How does Jerry try to get rid of the aphids?
3. What does Arctor accuse Barris of?
4. What does Charles remember from the time he and Jerry were roommates?
5. How does Charles plan to get Donna into bed?
6. Describe Jerry's life.
7. What tipped the medical staff off to the fact that Fred had a hemisphere split?
8. Why does Arctor think someone may have tampered with his car?
9. What does Hank tell Fred he should do every few days?
10. What happens if the right hemisphere takes control of someone's brain?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)