|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arctor ask the audience if they would steal money for?
(b) Substance D
2. What does Barris say he was under the influence of when he broke Arctor's Cephscope?
(b) Substance D
3. What is Kimberly's job?
(c) Drug dealer
4. What problem did Thelma Kornford have?
(a) Stalker problem
(b) Drug problem
(c) Love problem
(d) Bug problem
5. What has Barris left for Donna?
(a) A book
(b) A note
(c) A gun
(d) Some drugs
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of bugs does Fabin believe is plaguing him?
2. What does Arctor accuse Barris of poisoning him with?
3. Why do some drug dealers become narks?
4. What part of Arctor's car does not work?
5. Where does Arctor say he is employed?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Fred become an undercover narcotics agent?
2. How does Arctor use Donna?
3. Why does Arctor think he should kill Barris?
4. How does Arctor make sure his roommates are away from the house for the whole day?
5. Describe Jerry's life.
6. How do Arctor and his roommates become paranoid when they arrive home?
7. Why is Fred going to be paid less in his next month's salary?
8. What does Fred see Barris doing with mushrooms?
9. What is the difference between Arctor as an informant and Barris as an informant?
10. How is Arctor's car radio different from Barris' car radio?
This section contains 766 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)