|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Bob Arctor's girl?
2. What is the name of the 13-year -ld kid that tried to hold up a Pontiac?
3. What does Arctor accuse Barris of poisoning him with?
(a) Bad food
(b) Bad alcohol
(c) Bad water
(d) Bad drugs
4. What drug does Solarcaine contain?
5. Where did Charles last see Donna?
(a) At Bob's house
(b) In a shop
(c) At work
(d) At a party
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hank want to use Arctor's house for?
2. Why did the men refuse to kill the mosquito hawk?
3. Who was the teenage girl raped by?
4. Who has Kimberly had a big fight with?
5. What is the name of the suit Fred is wearing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Arctor make sure his roommates are away from the house for the whole day?
2. How does Arctor use Donna?
3. What does Charles remember from the time he and Jerry were roommates?
4. Why does Barris not trust Arctor?
5. What does Fred say that is not part of his prepared text?
6. What tipped the medical staff off to the fact that Fred had a hemisphere split?
7. Why don't Kimberly neighbors like the apartment building they live in?
8. Why did Arctor's roomates visit Donna at her shop?
9. What problems does Arctor have with his car on the way home?
10. How did Thelma become a reminder to the three men about how straights are their foes?
This section contains 827 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)