|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Donna's last name?
2. Who does Hank ask Fred to monitor closely?
3. Why does Arctor take his two housemates away from the house?
(a) So the police can ransack the house
(b) So the police can bug it
(c) So he can set up a surprise party
(d) So he can talk to them
4. What does Barris say he has rigged under the couch?
(a) A trip wire
(b) A tape recorder
(c) Poisonous gas
(d) A film camera
5. What kind of speech does Arctor have to perform?
(a) A criminal watch speech
(b) A pro drug speech
(c) An anti drug speech
(d) A child abuse speech
Short Answer Questions
1. Why could Fabin not have broken Arctor's Cephscope?
2. Who has Kimberly had a big fight with?
3. What does Barris say he will help Charles do for 98 cents?
4. What do straights think Arctor looks like?
5. What is the name of the agent Fred meets?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Arctor make sure his roommates are away from the house for the whole day?
2. Describe Jerry's life.
3. What does Hank tell Fred he should do every few days?
4. What problems does Arctor have with his car on the way home?
5. Why did Fred become an undercover narcotics agent?
6. Why does Fred have to visit Room 203?
7. What does Charles remember from the time he and Jerry were roommates?
8. What does Arctor accuse Barris of?
9. What does Fred say that is not part of his prepared text?
10. Why does Arctor think someone may have tampered with his car?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)