|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Fabin's older brother according to Luckman's comedy routine?
(a) Substance D
(b) An aphid
(c) A drug dealer
(d) A woman
2. How do some narks become very rich?
(a) Selling information
(c) Pimping out girls
(d) Dealing drugs
3. Why is the silencer no good?
(a) It blocks the bullet
(b) It keeps falling off
(c) It burns up
(d) It amplifies noise
4. What kind of drug does Arctor ask Donna for?
(c) Crystal meth
(d) Substance D
5. Where does Arctor think Weeks is hiding out?
(a) The sewers
(b) His girlfriend's house
(c) A New-Path center
(d) An abandoned building
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kinberly react when Arctor offers to take her to a friend's?
2. What is the name of the suit Fred is wearing?
3. What has Barris made his silencer from?
4. What does Barris say he will help Charles do for 98 cents?
5. What should Fred have done to find out the number of gears on the bike instead of adding the number of gears on the front tire?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Fred have to visit Room 203?
2. How did Thelma become a reminder to the three men about how straights are their foes?
3. What does Charles remember from the time he and Jerry were roommates?
4. Why does Barris not trust Arctor?
5. How does Arctor use Donna?
6. How does Charles plan to get Donna into bed?
7. Why don't Kimberly neighbors like the apartment building they live in?
8. Why does Arctor think someone may have tampered with his car?
9. What happens if the right hemisphere takes control of someone's brain?
10. How do Arctor and his roommates become paranoid when they arrive home?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)