|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the agent Fred meets?
2. What do the three men find in the ashtray when they get back home?
(a) A empty cigarette packet
(b) A condom
(c) A hot roach
(d) A burning cigarette
3. What does Barris say he was under the influence of when he broke Arctor's Cephscope?
(d) Substance D
4. What is Special Agent Fred also known as?
(a) Hank Williams
(b) James Godknew
(c) Jim Barris
(d) Bob Arctor
5. Where does Charles say Jerry is staying?
(b) Bob Arctor's house
(c) Number Six Federal Clinic
(d) Number Three Federal Clinic
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Arctor call?
2. What is Kimberly's job?
3. What drug is Kimberly addicted to?
4. Who does Fred think informed the police that he was a suspicious character?
5. Who does Arctor have to edit out of the tapes?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why don't Kimberly neighbors like the apartment building they live in?
2. What does Fred's medical report about his current condition?
3. What tipped the medical staff off to the fact that Fred had a hemisphere split?
4. Why does Bruce take one of the blue flowers?
5. Why are the hemphisperes similar to hands?
6. What do Hank and Fred discuss at their meeting?
7. Why does Arctor think someone may have tampered with his car?
8. What does Arctor tell Luckman he saw when he drove by the Maylar Microdot Corporation Building?
9. Why did Arctor's roomates visit Donna at her shop?
10. Why does Arctor think he should kill Barris?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)