|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do some narks become very rich?
(a) Dealing drugs
(b) Pimping out girls
(c) Selling information
2. What do the three men find in the ashtray when they get back home?
(a) A burning cigarette
(b) A empty cigarette packet
(c) A condom
(d) A hot roach
3. What does Fabin frequently spray himself with?
(a) Tan spray
(c) Bug spray
(d) Hair spray
4. What is the animal in the drawing?
(a) A cow
(b) A greyhound
(c) A sheep
(d) An eagle
5. What part of Arctor's car does not work?
(a) The clutch
(b) The brakes
(c) The electric windows
(d) The gears
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the suit Fred is wearing?
2. What does Arctor use to disguise his voice?
3. Who does Arctor say is the people most unlikely to kill animals?
4. Who does Freck want to make look like a fool?
5. What animal does Fred say he sees in the drawing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Fred have to visit Room 203?
2. Why don't Kimberly neighbors like the apartment building they live in?
3. How do Arctor and his roommates become paranoid when they arrive home?
4. What do Hank and Fred discuss at their meeting?
5. How did Thelma become a reminder to the three men about how straights are their foes?
6. Who does Arctor have to find at the end of the chapter?
7. How does Arctor use Donna?
8. Why does Donna decline to go and see Jerry at the clinic?
9. Why does Barris not trust Arctor?
10. Why does an anonymous caller say he is suspicious of Arctor?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)