|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has Kimberly had a big fight with?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her girlfriend
(c) Her boyfriend
(d) Her husband
2. Where does Freck think he should go for detoxification?
(b) Betty Ford
(c) The Right-Way
3. Who fixes Arctor's car for $30?
(a) A barrister
(c) A mechanic
4. What is Jerry employed as?
(a) A tire groover
(b) A bus conductor
(c) A ticket inspector
(d) A brake repairman
5. What does Hank want to use Arctor's house for?
(a) A cafe
(b) A rehab center
(c) A drug den
(d) A police center
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the three men find in the ashtray when they get back home?
2. What does Luckman say the people who are after Arctor may have done to his house?
3. What state does Fabin live in?
4. What does Barris say he will help Charles do for 98 cents?
5. What does Barris say he has rigged under the couch?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jerry try to get rid of the aphids?
2. What does Charles remember from the time he and Jerry were roommates?
3. What is a scramble suit?
4. How do Arctor and his roommates become paranoid when they arrive home?
5. What does Arctor accuse Barris of?
6. What does Hank tell Fred he should do every few days?
7. How does Arctor make sure his roommates are away from the house for the whole day?
8. How did Thelma become a reminder to the three men about how straights are their foes?
9. Why don't Kimberly neighbors like the apartment building they live in?
10. Why does Fred have to visit Room 203?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)