|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of drug does Arctor ask Donna for?
(a) Crystal meth
(c) Substance D
2. How does Kinberly react when Arctor offers to take her to a friend's?
(a) She screams at him
(b) She threatens him with a gun
(c) She scratches him
(d) She kisses him
3. What is Jerry employed as?
(a) A brake repairman
(b) A bus conductor
(c) A tire groover
(d) A ticket inspector
4. What drug does Solarcaine contain?
5. Who does Donan say came into her shop looking for Arctor?
(a) Hank and WIlliam
(b) James and Dean
(c) Ernie and Barris
(d) Barris and Fabin
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barris say he will help Charles do for 98 cents?
2. What part of Arctor's car does not work?
3. Which of the following did Arctor's roommates say was broken?
4. What does Luckman say the people who are after Arctor may have done to his house?
5. Who does Arctor say is the people most unlikely to kill animals?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Barris not trust Arctor?
2. How does Arctor make sure his roommates are away from the house for the whole day?
3. How does Charles plan to get Donna into bed?
4. What happens if the right hemisphere takes control of someone's brain?
5. Describe Luckman's comedy routine?
6. How does Jerry try to get rid of the aphids?
7. What tipped the medical staff off to the fact that Fred had a hemisphere split?
8. Why did Arctor's roomates visit Donna at her shop?
9. What is a scramble suit?
10. Why did Fred become an undercover narcotics agent?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)