|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arctor mix the Solarcaine with?
(a) Baking soda
2. What does Barris say he will help Charles do for 98 cents?
(a) Start a drug business
(b) Find work
(c) Kill Arctor
(d) Lay Donna
3. How does Kinberly react when Arctor offers to take her to a friend's?
(a) She scratches him
(b) She kisses him
(c) She threatens him with a gun
(d) She screams at him
4. What do the medical officers say there has has been a split between?
(a) The pushers and the dealers
(b) Europe and America
(c) The right and left hemisperes
(d) The pimps and the prostitutes
5. What is the name of Bob Arctor's girl?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who summons Arctor for a meeting later that day?
2. What is the street name for the drug called slow death?
3. What does Barris say he has rigged under the couch?
4. Who was the teenage girl raped by?
5. What did the teenage girl's brothers do for a living?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the women tell Fred in the cafeteria?
2. What does Fred say that is not part of his prepared text?
3. What is the Game?
4. In what way can the reader see Connie as a pitiful character?
5. How does Arctor make sure his roommates are away from the house for the whole day?
6. What artifacts does Freck decide to leave behind when he commits suicide?
7. What is Donna's substitute for sexual relations?
8. What does Arctor tell Luckman he saw when he drove by the Maylar Microdot Corporation Building?
9. How is Arctor's car radio different from Barris' car radio?
10. Describe Luckman's comedy routine?
This section contains 668 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)