|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the street name for the drug called slow death?
(c) Substance D
(d) Substance G
2. How does Kinberly react when Arctor offers to take her to a friend's?
(a) She scratches him
(b) She kisses him
(c) She threatens him with a gun
(d) She screams at him
3. Who is Charles eating dinner with?
(a) Bob Arctor
(b) Jim Barris
(c) Jerry Fabin
4. What does Arctor see covering the engine?
(d) Cigarette ash
5. What was Fabin's older brother according to Luckman's comedy routine?
(a) An aphid
(b) Substance D
(c) A drug dealer
(d) A woman
Short Answer Questions
1. Who summons Arctor for a meeting later that day?
2. Where does Arctor think Weeks is hiding out?
3. What book does Fabin use to research bugs?
4. Who was the teenage girl raped by?
5. What animal does Fred say he sees in the drawing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Arctor make sure his roommates are away from the house for the whole day?
2. Why does Arctor think someone may have tampered with his car?
3. How do Arctor and his roommates become paranoid when they arrive home?
4. What does Hank tell Fred he should do every few days?
5. What happens if the right hemisphere takes control of someone's brain?
6. What story does Bruce tell Thelma?
7. What does Donald tell Bruce about the tiny blue flowers in the cornfield?
8. What do Hank and Fred discuss at their meeting?
9. How does Donna make up with Arctor?
10. Why does Fred have to visit Room 203?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)