|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Charles eating dinner with?
(a) Bob Arctor
(b) Jim Barris
(d) Jerry Fabin
2. What book does Fabin use to research bugs?
(a) Giddon's Encyclopedia
(b) The Britannica
(c) The Oracle
(d) The Oxford Book of Bugs
3. What does Arctor accuse Barris of poisoning him with?
(a) Bad drugs
(b) Bad food
(c) Bad water
(d) Bad alcohol
4. What did Thelma want the three men to destroy?
(a) An ant colony
(b) An eagle nest
(c) A spider
(d) A mosquito hawk
5. What does Donna say she has an interesting book about?
(b) Undercover police
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arctor mix the Solarcaine with?
2. Who has Jerry Fabin been terrorized by for months?
3. What is the name of the drug runner Arctor has been assigned to look for?
4. Who does Donan say came into her shop looking for Arctor?
5. What does Fabin use to collect the bugs?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jerry try to get rid of the aphids?
2. What does Charles remember from the time he and Jerry were roommates?
3. What problems does Arctor have with his car on the way home?
4. Describe Jerry's life.
5. How does Arctor make sure his roommates are away from the house for the whole day?
6. What does Fred say that is not part of his prepared text?
7. Why does Fred have to visit Room 203?
8. How does Barris make cocaine from the Solarcaine?
9. Why does Arctor think someone may have tampered with his car?
10. What does Arctor ruminate about the relationship between dealers and narcotics agents?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)