|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barris want to write a best selling book about?
(a) How to make drugs at home
(b) How to escape conviction for drugs
(c) How to get off drugs
(d) How to sleep with women
2. What does the New-Path reception staff berate Arctor for doing?
(a) Being rude
(b) Offering no money
(c) Asking for private information
(d) Abusing drugs
3. What is the name of Bob Arctor's girl?
4. Why did the men refuse to kill the mosquito hawk?
(a) It can kill mosquitoes
(b) It is a harmless animal
(c) It is a rare animal
(d) It is a dangerous animal
5. Where is Fred summoned to after his meeting with Hank?
(a) Room 203
(b) His superior's office
(d) Room 101
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Hank ask Fred to monitor closely?
2. What does Barris say he will help Charles do for 98 cents?
3. What is the street name for the drug called slow death?
4. What is Jerry employed as?
5. What drug is Kimberly addicted to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Charles remember from the time he and Jerry were roommates?
2. What does Arctor ruminate about the relationship between dealers and narcotics agents?
3. Why does Barris not trust Arctor?
4. Describe Jerry's life.
5. How do Arctor and his roommates become paranoid when they arrive home?
6. Why does Donna decline to go and see Jerry at the clinic?
7. How did Thelma become a reminder to the three men about how straights are their foes?
8. Why does an anonymous caller say he is suspicious of Arctor?
9. How does Arctor make sure his roommates are away from the house for the whole day?
10. Why did Fred become an undercover narcotics agent?
This section contains 796 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)