|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What book does Fabin use to research bugs?
(a) The Britannica
(b) The Oxford Book of Bugs
(c) Giddon's Encyclopedia
(d) The Oracle
2. Where does Donna work?
(a) A flower shop
(b) A perfume shop
(c) A garage
(d) An internet cafe
3. Where does Charles say Jerry is staying?
(b) Bob Arctor's house
(c) Number Six Federal Clinic
(d) Number Three Federal Clinic
4. Why do some drug dealers become narks?
(a) For the security
(b) To get off drugs
(c) To try to understand their enemies
(d) To destroy their enemies
5. What is the name of the drug runner Arctor has been assigned to look for?
(a) Jim Barris
(b) David Formby
(c) Spade Weeks
(d) Ernie Luckhurst
Short Answer Questions
1. Why could Fabin not have broken Arctor's Cephscope?
2. Who has Kimberly had a big fight with?
3. What does Fabin use to collect the bugs?
4. What drug is Kimberly addicted to?
5. What does Donna say she has an interesting book about?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Jerry's life.
2. Why does Donna decline to go and see Jerry at the clinic?
3. What does Arctor accuse Barris of?
4. How does Barris make cocaine from the Solarcaine?
5. What do Hank and Fred discuss at their meeting?
6. Why does Fred have to visit Room 203?
7. What happens if the right hemisphere takes control of someone's brain?
8. What does Fred say that is not part of his prepared text?
9. What does Charles remember from the time he and Jerry were roommates?
10. Who does Arctor have to find at the end of the chapter?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)