|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hank ask Fred to monitor closely?
2. Why do some drug dealers become narks?
(a) To destroy their enemies
(b) To get off drugs
(c) For the security
(d) To try to understand their enemies
3. Where does Freck think he should go for detoxification?
(b) The Right-Way
(d) Betty Ford
4. What should Fred have done to find out the number of gears on the bike instead of adding the number of gears on the front tire?
(a) Substracted them
(b) Multiplied them
(c) Counted them
(d) Divided them
5. What is the name of the agent Fred meets?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hank want to use Arctor's house for?
2. What did the teenage girl's brothers do for a living?
3. Where does Charles say Jerry is staying?
4. Where does Arctor say he is employed?
5. What tipped the men off to the fact Fred had a hempishere split?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Arctor have sex with Connie?
2. How does Barris make cocaine from the Solarcaine?
3. Why are the hemphisperes similar to hands?
4. What artifacts does Freck decide to leave behind when he commits suicide?
5. How does Arctor make sure his roommates are away from the house for the whole day?
6. Why does an anonymous caller say he is suspicious of Arctor?
7. How is Arctor's car radio different from Barris' car radio?
8. Summarize the story.
9. Why is Fred going to be paid less in his next month's salary?
10. Why don't Kimberly neighbors like the apartment building they live in?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)