|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug is Kimberly addicted to?
(d) Substance D
2. Why did the men refuse to kill the mosquito hawk?
(a) It is a rare animal
(b) It is a harmless animal
(c) It can kill mosquitoes
(d) It is a dangerous animal
3. What does Luckman say the people who are after Arctor may have done to his house?
(a) Burned it down
(b) Knocked down the door
(c) Ransacked it
(d) Gassed it
4. What does Arctor ask the audience if they would steal money for?
(b) Substance D
5. What is the name of Bob Arctor's girl?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Kinberly react when Arctor offers to take her to a friend's?
2. What drug is mixed in with Substance D?
3. What does Fabin use to collect the bugs?
4. What has Barris promised to fix?
5. Who summons Arctor for a meeting later that day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is a scramble suit?
2. What does Fred say that is not part of his prepared text?
3. What tipped the medical staff off to the fact that Fred had a hemisphere split?
4. How do Arctor and his roommates become paranoid when they arrive home?
5. How does Arctor make sure his roommates are away from the house for the whole day?
6. What does Arctor ruminate about the relationship between dealers and narcotics agents?
7. What does Charles remember from the time he and Jerry were roommates?
8. What happens if the right hemisphere takes control of someone's brain?
9. How does Arctor use Donna?
10. Why did Arctor's roomates visit Donna at her shop?
This section contains 797 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)