|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the teenage girl's brothers do for a living?
(a) Deal guns
(b) Deal drugs
(c) Make films
(d) Collect debts
2. What tipped the men off to the fact Fred had a hempishere split?
(a) A conversation with Barris
(b) The Lion's club speech
(c) A meeting with Hank
(d) A telephone call
3. What is the name of the 13-year -ld kid that tried to hold up a Pontiac?
4. What does Donna say she has an interesting book about?
(c) Undercover police
5. What does Fabin use to collect the bugs?
(a) A box
(c) A net
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Donna's last name?
2. What do the three men find in the ashtray when they get back home?
3. Who fixes Arctor's car for $30?
4. Why does Arctor have to edit himself out of the tapes?
5. Who does Arctor say is the people most unlikely to kill animals?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Arctor have to find at the end of the chapter?
2. What does Arctor accuse Barris of?
3. Describe Jerry's life.
4. What problems does Arctor have with his car on the way home?
5. Why does Barris not trust Arctor?
6. Describe Luckman's comedy routine?
7. What does Charles remember from the time he and Jerry were roommates?
8. Why did Fred become an undercover narcotics agent?
9. How does Arctor use Donna?
10. Why does Arctor think someone may have tampered with his car?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)