|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Charles and Barris purchase from the 7-11?
(a) Substance D
2. What is the name of the agent Fred meets?
3. Who does Arctor say is the people most unlikely to kill animals?
(a) Drug addicts
(b) Police officers
4. Where does Donna work?
(a) An internet cafe
(b) A perfume shop
(c) A flower shop
(d) A garage
5. Where did Charles last see Donna?
(a) At work
(b) At a party
(c) At Bob's house
(d) In a shop
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the teenage girl's brothers do for a living?
2. What is the street name for the drug called slow death?
3. What does Dan Mancher do for a living?
4. What is the name of the suit Fred is wearing?
5. What is Jerry employed as?
Short Essay Questions
1. What problems does Arctor have with his car on the way home?
2. How does Arctor make sure his roommates are away from the house for the whole day?
3. How does Barris make cocaine from the Solarcaine?
4. How does Jerry try to get rid of the aphids?
5. Who does Arctor have to find at the end of the chapter?
6. How did Thelma become a reminder to the three men about how straights are their foes?
7. What does Arctor ruminate about the relationship between dealers and narcotics agents?
8. Why did Fred become an undercover narcotics agent?
9. What does Arctor accuse Barris of?
10. Describe Luckman's comedy routine?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)