|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do straights think Arctor looks like?
(a) A drug pusher
(b) A hippie doper
(c) A family man
(d) A homeless man
2. What does Fabin use to collect the bugs?
(b) A net
(c) A box
3. What tipped the men off to the fact Fred had a hempishere split?
(a) A meeting with Hank
(b) A telephone call
(c) The Lion's club speech
(d) A conversation with Barris
4. What does Barris say he has rigged under the couch?
(a) A film camera
(b) Poisonous gas
(c) A tape recorder
(d) A trip wire
5. What has Barris promised to fix?
(a) Arctor's car
(b) Arctor's gun
(c) Arctor's suit
(d) Arctor's Cephscope
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug is mixed in with Substance D?
2. How does Kinberly react when Arctor offers to take her to a friend's?
3. Why does Arctor have to edit himself out of the tapes?
4. What does Arctor use to disguise his voice?
5. What is the animal in the drawing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Barris not trust Arctor?
2. How do Arctor and his roommates become paranoid when they arrive home?
3. Describe Jerry's life.
4. Who does Arctor have to find at the end of the chapter?
5. What is a scramble suit?
6. Why did Fred become an undercover narcotics agent?
7. What tipped the medical staff off to the fact that Fred had a hemisphere split?
8. What do Hank and Fred discuss at their meeting?
9. Why does Donna decline to go and see Jerry at the clinic?
10. Why does Fred have to visit Room 203?
This section contains 831 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)