|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Fred's fellow agents say Barris' mushroom is likely to be?
2. What does Arctor say he saw people searching for?
3. Which part of the brain provides back up?
(a) The front hemisphere
(b) The right hemisphere
(c) The left hemisphere
(d) The back hemisphere
4. What would Fred like to buy before he meets Hank?
5. Who does the caller say he will report Arctor to?
(a) The police
(b) The government
(c) The district attorney
(d) The narks
6. What does the creature read from his scroll?
(a) Charles' achievements
(b) The names of Charles' love children
(c) Charles' sins
(d) A story Charles wrote as a boy
7. Who does Barris dismiss a call from?
(a) Arctor's sister
(b) Arctor's creditors
(c) Arctor's mother
8. Who does Fred watch Arctor in bed with?
9. What does the woman think Fred's name is?
(a) Jack Hobbs
(b) Pete Wickam
(c) Frank Finely
(d) Dave Goad
10. What are Arctor and Barris working on when Freck arrives?
(a) Barris' silencer
(b) Arctor's Cephoscope
(c) Arctor's house
(d) Arctor's car
11. What does Arctor feel watching him when he arrives home?
(b) Film cameras
(c) His roommates
(d) Holo scanners
12. What film do Donna and Arctor discuss?
(b) The Day the Earth Stood Still
(d) Planet of the Apes
13. Who does Connie morph into?
14. What does Arctor give Connie in exchange for sex?
15. What is the name of the book Arctor takes off the shelf?
(b) The Picture Book of Sexual Love
(c) The Divine Comedy
(d) The Karma Sutre
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fred think the poem captures?
2. Where does Arctor walk to?
3. What does Donna say she and Mike have created by setting up Arctor?
4. What does Donna like to steal from shipping trucks?
5. Which character chokes on food?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)