|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arctor ask Donna if he can do?
(a) Make love to her
(b) Make coffee
(c) Hold her
(d) Kiss her
2. What does Arctor say he saw people searching for?
3. What does Barris want to smuggle across the border?
(a) Substance D
4. What is the job of the man talking to Barris?
5. What does George call Arctor?
6. Who does Barris dismiss a call from?
(a) Arctor's sister
(b) Arctor's mother
(c) Arctor's creditors
7. What do the medical officers ask Fred to give them?
(a) A blood sample
(b) A hair sample
(c) A stool sample
(d) A urine sample
8. What does Freck try to overdose on?
(a) Anti depressants
(c) Sleeping pills
9. What country was Fred's uncle born in?
10. What does Arctor ask Barris if he can borrow?
(a) His bike
(b) His car
(c) His radio
(d) His coffee
11. What does the poem say the worm eats?
12. Who does Arctor imagine Connie is?
13. What does Fred eat in the cafeteria?
(a) A sandwich
(c) A salad
14. What does Donna plan to use to smuggle cocaine?
(a) Her ears
(b) Her backside
(c) Her cleavage
(d) Her vagina
15. What does Freck do when he thinks about all his friends who are junkies?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of medication does Bruce ask for?
2. What is the name of the girl Bruce speaks to in the kitchen?
3. What were the people using to pick up the microdots?
4. What does Arctor think Barris may have given him?
5. What does George show Arctor how to do?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)