|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barris put the crushed mushroom into?
(a) His coffee
(b) His tea
(c) A capsule
2. What is the hash laced with?
3. What does Fred think the poem captures?
(a) His childhood
(b) The experiences of a nark
(c) His parents relationship
(d) The experiences of a drug dealer
4. Who does Fred wonder had bad breath?
(a) St. George
(b) St. Paul
(c) St. Michael
(d) St. Andrew
5. What is the lockmith's name?
6. What does Luckman claim Donna likes to steal?
7. What do the medical officers ask Fred to give them?
(a) A blood sample
(b) A hair sample
(c) A stool sample
(d) A urine sample
8. Which character chokes on food?
9. What does the poem say the worm eats?
10. What does Donna say she and Mike have created by setting up Arctor?
(a) A vegetable
(b) A time bomb
(c) Bad karma
(d) An evil government
11. What is the name of the game the staff teaches the New-Path residents?
(c) The Game
(d) Bleed It Out
12. What does George call Arctor?
13. Who does Fred watch Arctor in bed with?
14. What is the name of the book Arctor takes off the shelf?
(a) The Karma Sutre
(b) The Picture Book of Sexual Love
(d) The Divine Comedy
15. How is Carl related to the woman in the locksmith's?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her son
(c) Her husband
(d) Her father
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mike's job at New-Path?
2. What does Donna plan to use to smuggle cocaine?
3. Who does Arctor imagine Connie is?
4. What does Fred eat in the cafeteria?
5. What does Donna like to steal from shipping trucks?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)