|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Connie morph into?
2. What do the medical officers ask Fred to give them?
(a) A urine sample
(b) A hair sample
(c) A blood sample
(d) A stool sample
3. What does Barris want to smuggle across the border?
(b) Substance D
4. Where does Arctor walk to?
(a) A shopping center
(b) A safe apartment
(c) His mother's house
(d) The supermarket
5. How long does Mike think Bruce should stay with New-Path?
(a) Until Christmas
(b) After new years
(c) All his life
(d) Until the summer
6. Why does Freck try to kill himself?
(a) He wants to sleep forever
(b) He cannot stop taking drugs
(c) He is depressed about his friends' lives
(d) He feels lonely
7. What language does Arctor use to recite the poetry?
8. What kind of car does Donna drive?
(b) Aston Martin
9. What does Freck do when he thinks about all his friends who are junkies?
10. What does Freck try to overdose on?
(b) Anti depressants
(d) Sleeping pills
11. Which part of the brain provides back up?
(a) The back hemisphere
(b) The right hemisphere
(c) The front hemisphere
(d) The left hemisphere
12. What does Barris put the crushed mushroom into?
(a) His tea
(b) A capsule
(c) His coffee
13. What does Freck see while on the psychedelics?
(a) A creature who can only say the word addict
(b) A creature from another dimension
(c) A creature carrying his dead friends
(d) A creature with bad breath
14. What part of the brain is most dominant?
(a) The front hemisphere
(b) The back hemisphere
(c) The left hemisphere
(d) The right hemisphere
15. What does Arctor say will linger in his heart forever?
(a) Donna's voice
(b) Donna's touch
(c) Donna's eyes
(d) Donna's laugh
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luckman claim Donna likes to steal?
2. What is the hash laced with?
3. Which character chokes on food?
4. What kind of animal does Bruce tell Thelma a story about?
5. What do the two men tell Fred are competing with each other in his brain?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)