|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mike's job at New-Path?
2. What kind of animal does Bruce tell Thelma a story about?
3. What does Freck try to overdose on?
(a) Anti depressants
(b) Sleeping pills
4. Who does the caller say he will report Arctor to?
(a) The district attorney
(b) The narks
(c) The government
(d) The police
5. What does Arctor pretend to do?
(a) Talk on the phone
6. How long does Mike think Bruce should stay with New-Path?
(a) After new years
(b) All his life
(c) Until the summer
(d) Until Christmas
7. What does Donna plan to use to smuggle cocaine?
(a) Her ears
(b) Her backside
(c) Her vagina
(d) Her cleavage
8. Where does Arctor take a Yellow Cab to?
(a) The safe apartment
(b) Room 203
(c) Hank's house
(d) Englesohn Locksmith
9. What drugs does Fred take in the bathroom?
(d) Death tabs
10. Which part of the brain provides back up?
(a) The back hemisphere
(b) The left hemisphere
(c) The right hemisphere
(d) The front hemisphere
11. What is the name of the game the staff teaches the New-Path residents?
(a) Bleed It Out
(b) The Game
12. What does Freck joke about Barris owning?
(a) A brothel
(b) A pink scooter
(c) A Methedrine plant
(d) A knuckle duster
13. What does Fred wish was in the police building?
(a) A supermarket
(b) Shower facilities
(c) A newspaper stand
(d) A drugstore
14. What does Arctor ask Barris if he can borrow?
(a) His radio
(b) His car
(c) His bike
(d) His coffee
15. What is the name of the girl Bruce speaks to in the kitchen?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Connie morph into?
2. Who does Luckman say a impersonator impersonated?
3. What does Arctor say he saw people searching for?
4. What does Luckman claim Donna likes to steal?
5. What country was Fred's uncle born in?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)