|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Connie morph into?
2. What does Barris want to record on his tape recorder?
(a) I am straight
(b) No, I don't
(c) If you want
(d) I am here on holiday
3. What does Arctor say will linger in his heart forever?
(a) Donna's eyes
(b) Donna's touch
(c) Donna's voice
(d) Donna's laugh
4. How does Arctor say his best friend died?
(a) He took an overdose
(b) He was shot down
(c) He choked to death
(d) He killed himself
5. Who does Fred watch Arctor in bed with?
6. What kind of car does Donna drive?
(d) Aston Martin
7. What does Fred wish was in the police building?
(a) A drugstore
(b) Shower facilities
(c) A supermarket
(d) A newspaper stand
8. What is Barris reading a book about?
9. What film do Donna and Arctor discuss?
(a) Planet of the Apes
(b) The Day the Earth Stood Still
10. What does the woman think Fred's name is?
(a) Frank Finely
(b) Pete Wickam
(c) Jack Hobbs
(d) Dave Goad
11. What does Donna like to steal from shipping trucks?
(a) Pepsi bottles
(b) Coffee jars
(c) Coke bottles
(d) Cigarette cartons
12. How is Carl related to the woman in the locksmith's?
(a) Her father
(b) Her brother
(c) Her son
(d) Her husband
13. What is the name of the book Arctor takes off the shelf?
(a) The Divine Comedy
(b) The Karma Sutre
(d) The Picture Book of Sexual Love
14. Why does Donna not want Arctor to hold her?
(a) He smells
(b) He is dirty
(c) He is uncouth
(d) He is ugly
15. What does Donna say she and Mike have created by setting up Arctor?
(a) A time bomb
(b) A vegetable
(c) An evil government
(d) Bad karma
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arctor presume the $20 the locksmith wants is for?
2. What were the people using to pick up the microdots?
3. Where does Donna want to live when she gets married?
4. What does Arctor think Barris may have given him?
5. What part of the brain is most dominant?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)