|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the girl Arctor brings back to have sex with?
2. What poem does Arctor recite at the locksmith's?
(b) Paradise Lost
(c) Divine Comedy
(d) Eugene Onegin
3. What is the hash laced with?
4. What does Arctor give Connie in exchange for sex?
5. What does Arctor presume the $20 the locksmith wants is for?
(a) Damaging his car
(b) Changing locks
(c) Forcing down his door
(d) Cutting a key
6. Where does Fred go before his meeting with Hank?
(a) The bathroom
(b) The safe apartment
(c) The smoking room
(d) The cafeteria
7. What does Fred think the poem captures?
(a) The experiences of a nark
(b) His parents relationship
(c) The experiences of a drug dealer
(d) His childhood
8. What kind of medication does Bruce ask for?
(a) Hot medication
(b) Cold medication
(c) Luke warm medication
(d) Freezing medication
9. What does Fred wish was in the police building?
(a) A drugstore
(b) Shower facilities
(c) A supermarket
(d) A newspaper stand
10. What country was Fred's uncle born in?
11. What does George show Arctor how to do?
(a) Polish furniture
(b) Clean bathrooms
(d) Brush his teeth
12. What border does Donna want to smuggle cocaine over?
(a) Canadian border
(b) Mexican border
(c) Alaskan border
(d) Brazilian border
13. What does Donna say she and Mike have created by setting up Arctor?
(a) A vegetable
(b) An evil government
(c) A time bomb
(d) Bad karma
14. What do the medical officers ask Fred to give them?
(a) A hair sample
(b) A urine sample
(c) A blood sample
(d) A stool sample
15. What is the lockmith's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the job of the man talking to Barris?
2. What does George call Arctor?
3. Where does Arctor walk to?
4. What does Barris want to use to smuggle hash over the border?
5. What language does Arctor use to recite the poetry?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)