|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Fred go before his meeting with Hank?
(a) The smoking room
(b) The bathroom
(c) The cafeteria
(d) The safe apartment
2. What country was Fred's uncle born in?
3. What does Ellen suggest Fred use?
(a) Bug spray
4. What language does Arctor use to recite the poetry?
5. Why does Donna not want Arctor to hold her?
(a) He is dirty
(b) He smells
(c) He is ugly
(d) He is uncouth
6. What do the medical officers ask Fred to give them?
(a) A blood sample
(b) A urine sample
(c) A hair sample
(d) A stool sample
7. What does Donna plan to use to smuggle cocaine?
(a) Her vagina
(b) Her backside
(c) Her ears
(d) Her cleavage
8. Who does Arctor imagine Connie is?
9. What does Arctor say will linger in his heart forever?
(a) Donna's voice
(b) Donna's touch
(c) Donna's laugh
(d) Donna's eyes
10. What does Fred eat in the cafeteria?
(a) A salad
(c) A sandwich
11. What does Barris want to record on his tape recorder?
(a) I am here on holiday
(b) I am straight
(c) No, I don't
(d) If you want
12. What does Freck try to overdose on?
(b) Anti depressants
(c) Sleeping pills
13. What does Arctor give Connie in exchange for sex?
14. What does Arctor presume the $20 the locksmith wants is for?
(a) Damaging his car
(b) Forcing down his door
(c) Cutting a key
(d) Changing locks
15. What does the poem say the worm eats?
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Carl related to the woman in the locksmith's?
2. What border does Donna want to smuggle cocaine over?
3. Who does Luckman say a impersonator impersonated?
4. What does Donna say she and Mike have created by setting up Arctor?
5. What does Donna like to steal from shipping trucks?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)