|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fred eat in the cafeteria?
(a) A sandwich
(c) A salad
2. Who does Connie morph into?
3. What is the lockmith's name?
4. What does George call Arctor?
5. What kind of medication does Bruce ask for?
(a) Cold medication
(b) Hot medication
(c) Luke warm medication
(d) Freezing medication
6. What does Freck see while on the psychedelics?
(a) A creature with bad breath
(b) A creature from another dimension
(c) A creature who can only say the word addict
(d) A creature carrying his dead friends
7. How long does Mike think Bruce should stay with New-Path?
(a) All his life
(b) After new years
(c) Until Christmas
(d) Until the summer
8. Who does Fred watch Arctor in bed with?
9. Who does Luckman say a impersonator impersonated?
(a) A famous traveler
(d) A famous imposter
10. What film do Donna and Arctor discuss?
(a) Planet of the Apes
(d) The Day the Earth Stood Still
11. What does Luckman claim Donna likes to steal?
12. What is the name of the girl Arctor brings back to have sex with?
13. What do the two men tell Fred are competing with each other in his brain?
(a) His hemispheres
(b) The bones and tissue
(c) His nerve endings
(d) The front and back of his brain
14. What book is the phrase through a mirror darkly from?
(a) The Bible
(b) Divine Comedy
(c) Paradise Regained
(d) The Atlas Shrugged
15. What poem does Arctor recite at the locksmith's?
(a) Divine Comedy
(c) Eugene Onegin
(d) Paradise Lost
Short Answer Questions
1. What drugs does Fred take in the bathroom?
2. What does Ellen suggest Fred use?
3. What is the name of the book Arctor takes off the shelf?
4. He does Fred see sitting with Hank?
5. What does the woman think Fred's name is?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)