|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Luckman say a impersonator impersonated?
(a) A famous traveler
(c) A famous imposter
2. What does George call Arctor?
3. What is Barris reading a book about?
4. What does Barris want to use to smuggle hash over the border?
(a) A mannequin
(b) A skateboard
(c) A truck
(d) A robot
5. What does Ellen suggest Fred use?
(d) Bug spray
6. What does the woman think Fred's name is?
(a) Pete Wickam
(b) Jack Hobbs
(c) Frank Finely
(d) Dave Goad
7. What does Donna like to steal from shipping trucks?
(a) Coke bottles
(b) Coffee jars
(c) Cigarette cartons
(d) Pepsi bottles
8. He does Fred see sitting with Hank?
9. What does Barris want to smuggle across the border?
(d) Substance D
10. What does Arctor think Barris may have given him?
(a) Dirty money
(b) Poisoned mushrooms
(c) A sexually transmitted disease
(d) A poisoned cup of tea
11. What is the hash laced with?
12. What does Freck joke about Barris owning?
(a) A knuckle duster
(b) A Methedrine plant
(c) A pink scooter
(d) A brothel
13. What does Fred eat in the cafeteria?
(a) A salad
(b) A sandwich
14. What kind of medication does Bruce ask for?
(a) Hot medication
(b) Freezing medication
(c) Cold medication
(d) Luke warm medication
15. What book is the phrase through a mirror darkly from?
(a) The Atlas Shrugged
(b) The Bible
(c) Paradise Regained
(d) Divine Comedy
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arctor say he saw people searching for?
2. Where does Fred go before his meeting with Hank?
3. What does Luckman claim Donna likes to steal?
4. What is the name of the girl Bruce speaks to in the kitchen?
5. What do Fred's fellow agents say Barris' mushroom is likely to be?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)