|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the book Arctor takes off the shelf?
(a) The Picture Book of Sexual Love
(c) The Karma Sutre
(d) The Divine Comedy
2. Which part of the brain provides back up?
(a) The left hemisphere
(b) The right hemisphere
(c) The back hemisphere
(d) The front hemisphere
3. What do Fred's fellow agents say Barris' mushroom is likely to be?
4. What does Donna say she is like inside?
5. What is the lockmith's name?
6. What is Mike's job at New-Path?
7. What poem does Arctor recite at the locksmith's?
(a) Paradise Lost
(b) Eugene Onegin
(d) Divine Comedy
8. What film do Donna and Arctor discuss?
(c) The Day the Earth Stood Still
(d) Planet of the Apes
9. Who does Fred watch Arctor in bed with?
10. What does Donna say she and Mike have created by setting up Arctor?
(a) A vegetable
(b) Bad karma
(c) A time bomb
(d) An evil government
11. Who does the caller say he will report Arctor to?
(a) The police
(b) The narks
(c) The district attorney
(d) The government
12. Why does Freck leave Arctor's house?
(a) He has a date
(b) He has to work
(c) The atmosphere is stressful
(d) He has to buy some drugs
13. What does Freck do when he thinks about all his friends who are junkies?
14. What does the poem say the worm eats?
15. What would Fred like to buy before he meets Hank?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the game the staff teaches the New-Path residents?
2. What does Fred wish was in the police building?
3. What does Freck joke about Barris owning?
4. Where does Arctor walk to?
5. What language does Arctor use to recite the poetry?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)