|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Donna not want Arctor to hold her?
(a) He is dirty
(b) He smells
(c) He is uncouth
(d) He is ugly
2. What does Freck try to overdose on?
(b) Sleeping pills
(d) Anti depressants
3. What does Luckman claim Donna likes to steal?
4. What does Fred think the poem captures?
(a) The experiences of a drug dealer
(b) His childhood
(c) The experiences of a nark
(d) His parents relationship
5. What does Donna like to steal from shipping trucks?
(a) Pepsi bottles
(b) Cigarette cartons
(c) Coffee jars
(d) Coke bottles
6. What is the name of the girl Bruce speaks to in the kitchen?
7. What is the job of the man talking to Barris?
8. Who saved the wolf?
(a) The farmer's son
(b) The farmer
(c) The lion
(d) The policeman
9. What does George show Arctor how to do?
(a) Clean bathrooms
(b) Brush his teeth
(c) Polish furniture
10. Where does Arctor take a Yellow Cab to?
(a) Hank's house
(b) Room 203
(c) The safe apartment
(d) Englesohn Locksmith
11. What does Barris want to smuggle across the border?
(b) Substance D
12. What kind of animal does Bruce tell Thelma a story about?
13. What does the creature read from his scroll?
(a) A story Charles wrote as a boy
(b) Charles' achievements
(c) Charles' sins
(d) The names of Charles' love children
14. Which part of the brain provides back up?
(a) The front hemisphere
(b) The right hemisphere
(c) The left hemisphere
(d) The back hemisphere
15. What does George call Arctor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the poem say the worm eats?
2. What is the lockmith's name?
3. How long does Mike think Bruce should stay with New-Path?
4. What does Donna do with the stamps?
5. Who does Barris dismiss a call from?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)