|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Freck try to overdose on?
(b) Sleeping pills
(c) Anti depressants
2. What language does Arctor use to recite the poetry?
3. What does Luckman claim Donna likes to steal?
4. What does Arctor ask Barris if he can borrow?
(a) His car
(b) His radio
(c) His coffee
(d) His bike
5. What part of the brain is most dominant?
(a) The front hemisphere
(b) The right hemisphere
(c) The left hemisphere
(d) The back hemisphere
6. Who does Barris dismiss a call from?
(a) Arctor's mother
(b) Arctor's creditors
(d) Arctor's sister
7. What does Donna say she and Mike have created by setting up Arctor?
(a) An evil government
(b) A vegetable
(c) Bad karma
(d) A time bomb
8. What does the creature read from his scroll?
(a) Charles' sins
(b) The names of Charles' love children
(c) A story Charles wrote as a boy
(d) Charles' achievements
9. What does Barris want to use to smuggle hash over the border?
(a) A truck
(b) A robot
(c) A skateboard
(d) A mannequin
10. What does the poem say the worm crawls through?
11. How is Carl related to the woman in the locksmith's?
(a) Her husband
(b) Her son
(c) Her father
(d) Her brother
12. Who does the caller say he will report Arctor to?
(a) The police
(b) The district attorney
(c) The narks
(d) The government
13. What kind of car does Donna drive?
(b) Aston Martin
14. What does Donna do with the stamps?
(a) Uses them
(b) Eats them
(c) Resells them
(d) Puts them in a book
15. Which character chokes on food?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Freck try to kill himself?
2. What is the hash laced with?
3. What does Fred think the poem captures?
4. What does Barris want to smuggle across the border?
5. What is the name of the girl Arctor brings back to have sex with?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)