|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the game the staff teaches the New-Path residents?
(a) Bleed It Out
(d) The Game
2. What does Freck see while on the psychedelics?
(a) A creature from another dimension
(b) A creature with bad breath
(c) A creature carrying his dead friends
(d) A creature who can only say the word addict
3. What kind of car does Donna drive?
(b) Aston Martin
4. What does Fred eat in the cafeteria?
(c) A sandwich
(d) A salad
5. What does Barris put the crushed mushroom into?
(a) His coffee
(b) His tea
(c) A capsule
6. What does Donna say she is like inside?
7. Why does Freck try to kill himself?
(a) He feels lonely
(b) He is depressed about his friends' lives
(c) He wants to sleep forever
(d) He cannot stop taking drugs
8. What does Donna plan to use to smuggle cocaine?
(a) Her backside
(b) Her ears
(c) Her vagina
(d) Her cleavage
9. What drugs does Fred take in the bathroom?
(b) Death tabs
10. What does Barris want to smuggle across the border?
(c) Substance D
11. What do the medical officers ask Fred to give them?
(a) A urine sample
(b) A stool sample
(c) A blood sample
(d) A hair sample
12. What does Fred think the poem captures?
(a) The experiences of a nark
(b) The experiences of a drug dealer
(c) His parents relationship
(d) His childhood
13. What does the poem say the worm eats?
14. What does Arctor ask Barris if he can borrow?
(a) His coffee
(b) His bike
(c) His car
(d) His radio
15. What does Freck joke about Barris owning?
(a) A brothel
(b) A Methedrine plant
(c) A pink scooter
(d) A knuckle duster
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barris want to record on his tape recorder?
2. What do Fred's fellow agents say Barris' mushroom is likely to be?
3. What is the job of the man talking to Barris?
4. What does Arctor ask Donna if he can do?
5. What language does Arctor use to recite the poetry?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)