|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two men tell Fred are competing with each other in his brain?
(a) His hemispheres
(b) His nerve endings
(c) The front and back of his brain
(d) The bones and tissue
2. What were the people using to pick up the microdots?
(b) Their fingers
3. What do Fred's fellow agents say Barris' mushroom is likely to be?
4. What language does Arctor use to recite the poetry?
5. What does Arctor think Barris may have given him?
(a) A poisoned cup of tea
(b) Dirty money
(c) A sexually transmitted disease
(d) Poisoned mushrooms
6. Which part of the brain provides back up?
(a) The left hemisphere
(b) The right hemisphere
(c) The back hemisphere
(d) The front hemisphere
7. What is the name of the girl Arctor brings back to have sex with?
8. How is Carl related to the woman in the locksmith's?
(a) Her husband
(b) Her father
(c) Her son
(d) Her brother
9. What does the poem say the worm eats?
10. What drugs does Fred take in the bathroom?
(b) Death tabs
11. What book is the phrase through a mirror darkly from?
(a) The Bible
(b) Paradise Regained
(c) Divine Comedy
(d) The Atlas Shrugged
12. What is the name of the book Arctor takes off the shelf?
(a) The Karma Sutre
(b) The Picture Book of Sexual Love
(c) The Divine Comedy
13. What does the woman think Fred's name is?
(a) Pete Wickam
(b) Dave Goad
(c) Jack Hobbs
(d) Frank Finely
14. How long does Mike think Bruce should stay with New-Path?
(a) Until the summer
(b) All his life
(c) Until Christmas
(d) After new years
15. Where does Mike meet Donna?
(d) Burger King
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Donna say she and Mike have created by setting up Arctor?
2. What does Freck do when he thinks about all his friends who are junkies?
3. What does Fred think the poem captures?
4. Who saved the wolf?
5. Where does Fred go before his meeting with Hank?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)