|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What poem does Arctor recite at the locksmith's?
(a) Divine Comedy
(b) Paradise Lost
(d) Eugene Onegin
2. What does Ellen suggest Fred use?
(a) Bug spray
3. What book is the phrase through a mirror darkly from?
(a) The Bible
(b) The Atlas Shrugged
(c) Divine Comedy
(d) Paradise Regained
4. Who saved the wolf?
(a) The farmer
(b) The lion
(c) The policeman
(d) The farmer's son
5. What does George call Arctor?
6. Who does Fred wonder had bad breath?
(a) St. Michael
(b) St. George
(c) St. Paul
(d) St. Andrew
7. What is the name of the girl Bruce speaks to in the kitchen?
8. What is the name of the book Freck wants to leave by his bed?
(a) Divine Comedy
(c) Atlas Shrugged
(d) The Fountainhead
9. Why does Donna not want Arctor to hold her?
(a) He is ugly
(b) He is uncouth
(c) He smells
(d) He is dirty
10. How is Carl related to the woman in the locksmith's?
(a) Her son
(b) Her father
(c) Her husband
(d) Her brother
11. What does Donna like to steal from shipping trucks?
(a) Coke bottles
(b) Pepsi bottles
(c) Coffee jars
(d) Cigarette cartons
12. What does Arctor say he saw people searching for?
13. What are Arctor and Barris working on when Freck arrives?
(a) Arctor's Cephoscope
(b) Barris' silencer
(c) Arctor's house
(d) Arctor's car
14. Where does Arctor walk to?
(a) His mother's house
(b) A shopping center
(c) A safe apartment
(d) The supermarket
15. What kind of car does Donna drive?
(a) Aston Martin
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Fred's fellow agents say Barris' mushroom is likely to be?
2. Why does Freck leave Arctor's house?
3. What does Arctor presume the $20 the locksmith wants is for?
4. What does Donna say she and Mike have created by setting up Arctor?
5. What were the people using to pick up the microdots?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)