|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What film do Donna and Arctor discuss?
(a) The Day the Earth Stood Still
(c) Planet of the Apes
2. What does Freck try to overdose on?
(a) Sleeping pills
(b) Anti depressants
3. Where does Arctor walk to?
(a) The supermarket
(b) His mother's house
(c) A safe apartment
(d) A shopping center
4. Who does Barris identify himself as?
5. Why does Freck try to kill himself?
(a) He cannot stop taking drugs
(b) He wants to sleep forever
(c) He is depressed about his friends' lives
(d) He feels lonely
6. What country was Fred's uncle born in?
7. Why does Donna not want Arctor to hold her?
(a) He is uncouth
(b) He is ugly
(c) He is dirty
(d) He smells
8. What book is the phrase through a mirror darkly from?
(a) Paradise Regained
(b) Divine Comedy
(c) The Atlas Shrugged
(d) The Bible
9. What is the hash laced with?
10. What does Arctor pretend to do?
(c) Talk on the phone
11. What does the poem say the worm eats?
12. How long does Mike think Bruce should stay with New-Path?
(a) Until Christmas
(b) After new years
(c) Until the summer
(d) All his life
13. What does Fred eat in the cafeteria?
(a) A salad
(c) A sandwich
14. What does Arctor give Connie in exchange for sex?
15. What does Arctor say he saw people searching for?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fred wish was in the police building?
2. What is Barris reading a book about?
3. What is the name of the game the staff teaches the New-Path residents?
4. Who saved the wolf?
5. What is the name of the girl Arctor brings back to have sex with?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)