|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Freck leave Arctor's house?
(a) He has a date
(b) He has to work
(c) He has to buy some drugs
(d) The atmosphere is stressful
2. What part of the brain is most dominant?
(a) The front hemisphere
(b) The back hemisphere
(c) The right hemisphere
(d) The left hemisphere
3. How long does Mike think Bruce should stay with New-Path?
(a) After new years
(b) All his life
(c) Until Christmas
(d) Until the summer
4. Who does Connie morph into?
5. What border does Donna want to smuggle cocaine over?
(a) Canadian border
(b) Brazilian border
(c) Mexican border
(d) Alaskan border
6. How is Carl related to the woman in the locksmith's?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her father
(c) Her son
(d) Her husband
7. What is the name of the book Arctor takes off the shelf?
(a) The Picture Book of Sexual Love
(b) The Divine Comedy
(c) The Karma Sutre
8. What poem does Arctor recite at the locksmith's?
(b) Divine Comedy
(c) Paradise Lost
(d) Eugene Onegin
9. What does Arctor think Barris may have given him?
(a) Dirty money
(b) Poisoned mushrooms
(c) A poisoned cup of tea
(d) A sexually transmitted disease
10. What does Arctor feel watching him when he arrives home?
(b) Holo scanners
(c) His roommates
(d) Film cameras
11. What does Arctor say he saw people searching for?
12. What book is the phrase through a mirror darkly from?
(a) Paradise Regained
(b) The Bible
(c) Divine Comedy
(d) The Atlas Shrugged
13. What does Arctor give Connie in exchange for sex?
14. What film do Donna and Arctor discuss?
(b) The Day the Earth Stood Still
(d) Planet of the Apes
15. Where does Arctor take a Yellow Cab to?
(a) Englesohn Locksmith
(b) The safe apartment
(c) Hank's house
(d) Room 203
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the hash laced with?
2. What kind of animal does Bruce tell Thelma a story about?
3. What do the medical officers ask Fred to give them?
4. What does Arctor ask Barris if he can borrow?
5. What language does Arctor use to recite the poetry?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)