|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Freck leave Arctor's house?
(a) He has to work
(b) The atmosphere is stressful
(c) He has to buy some drugs
(d) He has a date
2. What country was Fred's uncle born in?
3. What does Arctor say he saw people searching for?
4. What does Freck do when he thinks about all his friends who are junkies?
5. What does Donna say she is like inside?
6. What is the name of the girl Bruce speaks to in the kitchen?
7. Where does Mike meet Donna?
(c) Burger King
8. What does the woman think Fred's name is?
(a) Pete Wickam
(b) Frank Finely
(c) Jack Hobbs
(d) Dave Goad
9. Where does Arctor take a Yellow Cab to?
(a) Englesohn Locksmith
(b) Hank's house
(c) The safe apartment
(d) Room 203
10. What does Luckman claim Donna likes to steal?
11. What does Fred eat in the cafeteria?
(b) A salad
(c) A sandwich
12. What does Barris want to smuggle across the border?
(d) Substance D
13. Who does Fred wonder had bad breath?
(a) St. George
(b) St. Andrew
(c) St. Michael
(d) St. Paul
14. What poem does Arctor recite at the locksmith's?
(a) Eugene Onegin
(b) Paradise Lost
(c) Divine Comedy
15. What does Fred think the poem captures?
(a) His parents relationship
(b) His childhood
(c) The experiences of a drug dealer
(d) The experiences of a nark
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car does Donna drive?
2. What does Arctor say will linger in his heart forever?
3. Who does Fred watch Arctor in bed with?
4. What is Mike's job at New-Path?
5. Who does Connie morph into?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)