|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Charles last see Donna?
(a) At work
(b) In a shop
(c) At Bob's house
(d) At a party
2. What does Hank want to use Arctor's house for?
(a) A drug den
(b) A police center
(c) A cafe
(d) A rehab center
3. What drug is mixed in with Substance D?
4. What did the teenage girl's brothers do for a living?
(a) Make films
(b) Deal drugs
(c) Collect debts
(d) Deal guns
5. What drug does Solarcaine contain?
6. What has Barris made his silencer from?
(a) Aluminum and rubber
(b) Copper and rubber
(c) Iron and plastic
(d) Steel and rubber
7. What does Fabin use to collect the bugs?
(b) A box
(d) A net
8. Who was the teenage girl raped by?
(a) Jerry Fabin
(b) Her brothers
(c) Her father
(d) Spade Weeks
9. What is Donna's last name?
10. Who summons Arctor for a meeting later that day?
(a) His superior
(b) His secretary
(c) His wife
(d) Medical officers
11. What is the animal in the drawing?
(a) An eagle
(b) A cow
(c) A greyhound
(d) A sheep
12. What do Charles and Barris purchase from the 7-11?
(d) Substance D
13. What book does Fabin use to research bugs?
(a) The Britannica
(b) The Oracle
(c) Giddon's Encyclopedia
(d) The Oxford Book of Bugs
14. Where does Charles say Jerry is staying?
(b) Bob Arctor's house
(c) Number Six Federal Clinic
(d) Number Three Federal Clinic
15. Where does Donna work?
(a) A garage
(b) A flower shop
(c) An internet cafe
(d) A perfume shop
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barris say he has rigged under the couch?
2. Who has Kimberly had a big fight with?
3. Where is Fred summoned to after his meeting with Hank?
4. What does the New-Path reception staff berate Arctor for doing?
5. What does Luckman say the people who are after Arctor may have done to his house?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)