|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the agent Fred meets?
2. What is Donna's last name?
3. Why does Arctor have to edit himself out of the tapes?
(a) So his identity remains unknown
(b) So he does not get confused
(c) So he can concentrate on the others
(d) So he can show the others the tape
4. What does Barris say he has rigged under the couch?
(a) A tape recorder
(b) Poisonous gas
(c) A film camera
(d) A trip wire
5. Who does Hank ask Fred to monitor closely?
6. What do the three men find in the ashtray when they get back home?
(a) A condom
(b) A burning cigarette
(c) A hot roach
(d) A empty cigarette packet
7. What does Luckman think the intruders could harm?
(a) Their clothes
(b) Their cars
(c) Their drugs
(d) Their pets
8. What does Luckman say the people who are after Arctor may have done to his house?
(a) Knocked down the door
(b) Burned it down
(c) Gassed it
(d) Ransacked it
9. What should Fred have done to find out the number of gears on the bike instead of adding the number of gears on the front tire?
(a) Divided them
(b) Multiplied them
(c) Substracted them
(d) Counted them
10. What animal does Fred say he sees in the drawing?
(a) A rabbit
(b) A sheep
(c) An eagle
(d) A greyhound
11. Why is the silencer no good?
(a) It blocks the bullet
(b) It amplifies noise
(c) It keeps falling off
(d) It burns up
12. What does Arctor ask the audience if they would steal money for?
(a) Substance D
13. What is the name of Bob Arctor's girl?
14. Who does Fred think informed the police that he was a suspicious character?
15. Who does Arctor say is the people most unlikely to kill animals?
(a) Drug addicts
(b) Police officers
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug does Solarcaine contain?
2. How do some narks become very rich?
3. What do straights think Arctor looks like?
4. Where is Fred summoned to after his meeting with Hank?
5. What does Dan Mancher do for a living?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)