|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arctor accuse Barris of poisoning him with?
(a) Bad water
(b) Bad drugs
(c) Bad food
(d) Bad alcohol
2. Why does Arctor take his two housemates away from the house?
(a) So he can set up a surprise party
(b) So the police can ransack the house
(c) So the police can bug it
(d) So he can talk to them
3. What does Arctor use to disguise his voice?
(a) His scramble suit
(c) A cloth
(d) Substance D
4. Who does Hank ask Fred to monitor closely?
5. Why is the silencer no good?
(a) It burns up
(b) It keeps falling off
(c) It amplifies noise
(d) It blocks the bullet
6. What type of bugs does Fabin believe is plaguing him?
7. Who does Donan say came into her shop looking for Arctor?
(a) Barris and Fabin
(b) Ernie and Barris
(c) James and Dean
(d) Hank and WIlliam
8. What does Fabin use to collect the bugs?
(b) A net
(c) A box
9. How do some narks become very rich?
(a) Pimping out girls
(c) Dealing drugs
(d) Selling information
10. Where did Charles last see Donna?
(a) At work
(b) In a shop
(c) At a party
(d) At Bob's house
11. Where does Donna work?
(a) A garage
(b) An internet cafe
(c) A flower shop
(d) A perfume shop
12. How does Kinberly react when Arctor offers to take her to a friend's?
(a) She threatens him with a gun
(b) She kisses him
(c) She screams at him
(d) She scratches him
13. What is the name of Bob Arctor's girl?
14. What has Barris left for Donna?
(a) Some drugs
(b) A note
(c) A gun
(d) A book
15. What drug do Barris, Arctor and Luckman take?
(b) Substance D
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Kimberly had a big fight with?
2. What is the name of the drug runner Arctor has been assigned to look for?
3. What is the animal in the drawing?
4. Who does Freck want to make look like a fool?
5. What is the name of the agent Fred meets?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)