|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fabin believe is plaguing him?
2. What is Kimberly's job?
(d) Drug dealer
3. Who was the teenage girl raped by?
(a) Her brothers
(b) Her father
(c) Spade Weeks
(d) Jerry Fabin
4. How do some narks become very rich?
(a) Dealing drugs
(b) Pimping out girls
(d) Selling information
5. What drug do Barris, Arctor and Luckman take?
(c) Substance D
6. Who does Arctor call?
(b) Jim Barris
7. What does Luckman think the intruders could harm?
(a) Their cars
(b) Their drugs
(c) Their pets
(d) Their clothes
8. Who has Kimberly had a big fight with?
(a) Her girlfriend
(b) Her husband
(c) Her brother
(d) Her boyfriend
9. What did the teenage girl's brothers do for a living?
(a) Deal guns
(b) Collect debts
(c) Make films
(d) Deal drugs
10. What has Barris made his silencer from?
(a) Steel and rubber
(b) Copper and rubber
(c) Aluminum and rubber
(d) Iron and plastic
11. Who does Hank ask Fred to monitor closely?
12. What does Barris want to write a best selling book about?
(a) How to escape conviction for drugs
(b) How to get off drugs
(c) How to sleep with women
(d) How to make drugs at home
13. Why could Fabin not have broken Arctor's Cephscope?
(a) He looks up to Arctor
(b) He does not have the mental capacity
(c) He is too lazy
(d) He has not been seen for weeks
14. What is the name of the suit Fred is wearing?
(a) Scramble suit
(b) Rabble suit
(c) Psycho suit
(d) Hot suit
15. What is Jerry employed as?
(a) A ticket inspector
(b) A bus conductor
(c) A brake repairman
(d) A tire groover
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of drug does Arctor ask Donna for?
2. What drug is mixed in with Substance D?
3. Where does Donna work?
4. How does Kinberly react when Arctor offers to take her to a friend's?
5. Where does Arctor say he is employed?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)