|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Special Agent Fred also known as?
(a) Bob Arctor
(b) Jim Barris
(c) James Godknew
(d) Hank Williams
2. Who does Arctor say is the people most unlikely to kill animals?
(a) Drug addicts
(b) Police officers
3. What do the three men find in the ashtray when they get back home?
(a) A condom
(b) A empty cigarette packet
(c) A hot roach
(d) A burning cigarette
4. What type of bugs does Fabin believe is plaguing him?
5. What drug is Kimberly addicted to?
(b) Substance D
6. What does Barris want to write a best selling book about?
(a) How to escape conviction for drugs
(b) How to make drugs at home
(c) How to get off drugs
(d) How to sleep with women
7. Where did Charles last see Donna?
(a) At work
(b) In a shop
(c) At Bob's house
(d) At a party
8. Why is the silencer no good?
(a) It blocks the bullet
(b) It keeps falling off
(c) It burns up
(d) It amplifies noise
9. What drug do Barris, Arctor and Luckman take?
(c) Substance D
10. What does Fabin use to collect the bugs?
(a) A net
(b) A box
11. What did the teenage girl's brothers do for a living?
(a) Make films
(b) Deal drugs
(c) Deal guns
(d) Collect debts
12. What does the New-Path reception staff berate Arctor for doing?
(a) Asking for private information
(b) Offering no money
(c) Being rude
(d) Abusing drugs
13. What drug is mixed in with Substance D?
14. Why could Fabin not have broken Arctor's Cephscope?
(a) He looks up to Arctor
(b) He has not been seen for weeks
(c) He is too lazy
(d) He does not have the mental capacity
15. What kind of drug does Arctor ask Donna for?
(b) Crystal meth
(d) Substance D
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do some drug dealers become narks?
2. What did Thelma want the three men to destroy?
3. What is the name of the agent Fred meets?
4. What does Barris say he will help Charles do for 98 cents?
5. Where does Arctor think Weeks is hiding out?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)