|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arctor mix the Solarcaine with?
(c) Baking soda
2. Why did the men refuse to kill the mosquito hawk?
(a) It can kill mosquitoes
(b) It is a dangerous animal
(c) It is a rare animal
(d) It is a harmless animal
3. What do straights think Arctor looks like?
(a) A homeless man
(b) A family man
(c) A hippie doper
(d) A drug pusher
4. Who summons Arctor for a meeting later that day?
(a) His wife
(b) His secretary
(c) Medical officers
(d) His superior
5. What does Fabin believe is plaguing him?
6. What drug does Solarcaine contain?
7. Who does Fred think informed the police that he was a suspicious character?
8. Who does Arctor call?
(b) Jim Barris
9. What was Fabin's older brother according to Luckman's comedy routine?
(a) An aphid
(b) A drug dealer
(c) Substance D
(d) A woman
10. What has Barris left for Donna?
(a) Some drugs
(b) A gun
(c) A book
(d) A note
11. Who is Charles eating dinner with?
(a) Jim Barris
(c) Bob Arctor
(d) Jerry Fabin
12. What does Barris want to write a best selling book about?
(a) How to escape conviction for drugs
(b) How to make drugs at home
(c) How to sleep with women
(d) How to get off drugs
13. What drug is mixed in with Substance D?
14. What does Barris say he has rigged under the couch?
(a) A trip wire
(b) Poisonous gas
(c) A tape recorder
(d) A film camera
15. Who does Hank ask Fred to monitor closely?
Short Answer Questions
1. What tipped the men off to the fact Fred had a hempishere split?
2. What is the name of the suit Fred is wearing?
3. Where does Arctor think Weeks is hiding out?
4. Who has Jerry Fabin been terrorized by for months?
5. What do the medical officers suggest Fred buy for Donna?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)