|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Kimberly's job?
(d) Drug dealer
2. What has Barris left for Donna?
(a) A note
(b) Some drugs
(c) A book
(d) A gun
3. What part of Arctor's car does not work?
(a) The clutch
(b) The electric windows
(c) The gears
(d) The brakes
4. What does Barris say he was under the influence of when he broke Arctor's Cephscope?
(d) Substance D
5. What does Arctor see covering the engine?
(a) Cigarette ash
6. What drug do Barris, Arctor and Luckman take?
(b) Substance D
7. What does Fabin frequently spray himself with?
(b) Bug spray
(c) Hair spray
(d) Tan spray
8. What does Arctor accuse Barris of poisoning him with?
(a) Bad water
(b) Bad alcohol
(c) Bad drugs
(d) Bad food
9. Why do some drug dealers become narks?
(a) To try to understand their enemies
(b) To destroy their enemies
(c) For the security
(d) To get off drugs
10. Where does Donna work?
(a) A flower shop
(b) A perfume shop
(c) An internet cafe
(d) A garage
11. What drug does Solarcaine contain?
12. What does the New-Path reception staff berate Arctor for doing?
(a) Being rude
(b) Abusing drugs
(c) Offering no money
(d) Asking for private information
13. What is Special Agent Fred also known as?
(a) Bob Arctor
(b) Hank Williams
(c) Jim Barris
(d) James Godknew
14. What tipped the men off to the fact Fred had a hempishere split?
(a) A conversation with Barris
(b) A meeting with Hank
(c) A telephone call
(d) The Lion's club speech
15. What do Charles and Barris purchase from the 7-11?
(d) Substance D
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Barris want to write a best selling book about?
2. What do the medical officers say there has has been a split between?
3. Who has Jerry Fabin been terrorized by for months?
4. What does Arctor mix the Solarcaine with?
5. Where does Freck think he should go for detoxification?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)