|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luckman say the people who are after Arctor may have done to his house?
(a) Gassed it
(b) Ransacked it
(c) Burned it down
(d) Knocked down the door
2. How does Kinberly react when Arctor offers to take her to a friend's?
(a) She threatens him with a gun
(b) She screams at him
(c) She kisses him
(d) She scratches him
3. What drug does Solarcaine contain?
4. Who does Fred think informed the police that he was a suspicious character?
5. What drug is mixed in with Substance D?
6. What book does Fabin use to research bugs?
(a) The Oracle
(b) Giddon's Encyclopedia
(c) The Oxford Book of Bugs
(d) The Britannica
7. What has Barris promised to fix?
(a) Arctor's Cephscope
(b) Arctor's suit
(c) Arctor's car
(d) Arctor's gun
8. Where is Fred summoned to after his meeting with Hank?
(a) His superior's office
(b) Room 203
(c) Room 101
9. What do straights think Arctor looks like?
(a) A family man
(b) A homeless man
(c) A drug pusher
(d) A hippie doper
10. What does Fabin believe is plaguing him?
11. What is the animal in the drawing?
(a) A greyhound
(b) A sheep
(c) An eagle
(d) A cow
12. What does Arctor accuse Barris of poisoning him with?
(a) Bad drugs
(b) Bad food
(c) Bad water
(d) Bad alcohol
13. What does Arctor mix the Solarcaine with?
(b) Baking soda
14. Where does Freck think he should go for detoxification?
(b) Betty Ford
(c) The Right-Way
15. What is the name of the drug runner Arctor has been assigned to look for?
(a) Spade Weeks
(b) Jim Barris
(c) David Formby
(d) Ernie Luckhurst
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Thelma want the three men to destroy?
2. What drug is Kimberly addicted to?
3. What does Arctor see covering the engine?
4. Why do some drug dealers become narks?
5. What does Fabin frequently spray himself with?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)