|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Charles and Barris purchase from the 7-11?
(a) Substance D
2. Who has Kimberly had a big fight with?
(a) Her brother
(b) Her husband
(c) Her girlfriend
(d) Her boyfriend
3. Who does Donan say came into her shop looking for Arctor?
(a) James and Dean
(b) Hank and WIlliam
(c) Barris and Fabin
(d) Ernie and Barris
4. What is Kimberly's job?
(d) Drug dealer
5. Where does Arctor say he is employed?
(a) Orange County Police Department
(c) Blue Chip Redemption Stamp Center
(d) Green Chip Redemption Stamp Center
6. How do some narks become very rich?
(a) Pimping out girls
(b) Selling information
(d) Dealing drugs
7. What state does Fabin live in?
(a) New York
8. Why do some drug dealers become narks?
(a) To destroy their enemies
(b) For the security
(c) To try to understand their enemies
(d) To get off drugs
9. Where does Arctor think Weeks is hiding out?
(a) The sewers
(b) His girlfriend's house
(c) A New-Path center
(d) An abandoned building
10. What does Arctor see covering the engine?
(c) Cigarette ash
11. What does Arctor mix the Solarcaine with?
(c) Baking soda
12. What drug do Barris, Arctor and Luckman take?
(d) Substance D
13. What does Fabin believe is plaguing him?
14. What does Dan Mancher do for a living?
(a) An engineer
(b) A pimp
(c) A mechanic
(d) A drug dealer
15. What is the name of Bob Arctor's girl?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the medical officers suggest Fred buy for Donna?
2. Where does Freck think he should go for detoxification?
3. Why could Fabin not have broken Arctor's Cephscope?
4. What has Barris made his silencer from?
5. What is Donna's last name?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)