|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Donna's last name?
2. Where does Arctor think Weeks is hiding out?
(a) The sewers
(b) His girlfriend's house
(c) An abandoned building
(d) A New-Path center
3. Who does Arctor call?
(b) Jim Barris
4. What does Arctor accuse Barris of poisoning him with?
(a) Bad drugs
(b) Bad alcohol
(c) Bad food
(d) Bad water
5. Where does Freck think he should go for detoxification?
(b) The Right-Way
(d) Betty Ford
6. Where does Charles say Jerry is staying?
(a) Bob Arctor's house
(b) Number Three Federal Clinic
(d) Number Six Federal Clinic
7. What did the teenage girl's brothers do for a living?
(a) Collect debts
(b) Make films
(c) Deal guns
(d) Deal drugs
8. What book does Fabin use to research bugs?
(a) Giddon's Encyclopedia
(b) The Britannica
(c) The Oracle
(d) The Oxford Book of Bugs
9. What is the name of the agent Fred meets?
10. What has Barris made his silencer from?
(a) Aluminum and rubber
(b) Steel and rubber
(c) Iron and plastic
(d) Copper and rubber
11. What does Arctor ask the audience if they would steal money for?
(d) Substance D
12. What does Fabin frequently spray himself with?
(a) Tan spray
(c) Bug spray
(d) Hair spray
13. What drug does Solarcaine contain?
14. What do the medical officers suggest Fred buy for Donna?
15. What has Barris promised to fix?
(a) Arctor's car
(b) Arctor's gun
(c) Arctor's suit
(d) Arctor's Cephscope
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Kimberly had a big fight with?
2. What does Luckman think the intruders could harm?
3. What does the New-Path reception staff berate Arctor for doing?
4. Who does Arctor have to edit out of the tapes?
5. What tipped the men off to the fact Fred had a hempishere split?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)