|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Freck want to make look like a fool?
2. Who is Charles eating dinner with?
(a) Jerry Fabin
(c) Bob Arctor
(d) Jim Barris
3. Why did the men refuse to kill the mosquito hawk?
(a) It can kill mosquitoes
(b) It is a dangerous animal
(c) It is a rare animal
(d) It is a harmless animal
4. What should Fred have done to find out the number of gears on the bike instead of adding the number of gears on the front tire?
(a) Counted them
(b) Divided them
(c) Multiplied them
(d) Substracted them
5. What do the medical officers say there has has been a split between?
(a) The right and left hemisperes
(b) The pimps and the prostitutes
(c) The pushers and the dealers
(d) Europe and America
6. What does Luckman think the intruders could harm?
(a) Their drugs
(b) Their cars
(c) Their pets
(d) Their clothes
7. How do some narks become very rich?
(a) Pimping out girls
(b) Selling information
(d) Dealing drugs
8. What drug is Kimberly addicted to?
(d) Substance D
9. What do the medical officers suggest Fred buy for Donna?
10. Why does Arctor have to edit himself out of the tapes?
(a) So he can show the others the tape
(b) So he can concentrate on the others
(c) So he does not get confused
(d) So his identity remains unknown
11. What tipped the men off to the fact Fred had a hempishere split?
(a) The Lion's club speech
(b) A meeting with Hank
(c) A telephone call
(d) A conversation with Barris
12. Who does Arctor call?
(b) Jim Barris
13. Who does Fred think informed the police that he was a suspicious character?
14. What did Thelma want the three men to destroy?
(a) An ant colony
(b) A mosquito hawk
(c) A spider
(d) An eagle nest
15. What did the teenage girl's brothers do for a living?
(a) Make films
(b) Deal drugs
(c) Collect debts
(d) Deal guns
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the three men find in the ashtray when they get back home?
2. Who does Donan say came into her shop looking for Arctor?
3. What does Hank want to use Arctor's house for?
4. What do Charles and Barris purchase from the 7-11?
5. Who was the teenage girl raped by?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)