|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Special Agent Fred also known as?
(a) James Godknew
(b) Hank Williams
(c) Bob Arctor
(d) Jim Barris
2. Who has Jerry Fabin been terrorized by for months?
(a) A legless man
(b) An armless man
(c) A police officer
(d) A crazed woman
3. What is Donna's last name?
4. How do some narks become very rich?
(a) Pimping out girls
(b) Selling information
(d) Dealing drugs
5. Where does Charles say Jerry is staying?
(a) Number Three Federal Clinic
(c) Number Six Federal Clinic
(d) Bob Arctor's house
6. Why is the silencer no good?
(a) It keeps falling off
(b) It blocks the bullet
(c) It amplifies noise
(d) It burns up
7. Who was the teenage girl raped by?
(a) Her father
(b) Jerry Fabin
(c) Her brothers
(d) Spade Weeks
8. Who does Hank ask Fred to monitor closely?
9. What is the name of Bob Arctor's girl?
10. What kind of drug does Arctor ask Donna for?
(a) Crystal meth
(c) Substance D
11. What does Fabin frequently spray himself with?
(a) Tan spray
(b) Bug spray
(d) Hair spray
12. What is the animal in the drawing?
(a) A cow
(b) An eagle
(c) A greyhound
(d) A sheep
13. What is the name of the drug runner Arctor has been assigned to look for?
(a) David Formby
(b) Jim Barris
(c) Spade Weeks
(d) Ernie Luckhurst
14. What should Fred have done to find out the number of gears on the bike instead of adding the number of gears on the front tire?
(a) Counted them
(b) Divided them
(c) Multiplied them
(d) Substracted them
15. What does Luckman think the intruders could harm?
(a) Their clothes
(b) Their cars
(c) Their drugs
(d) Their pets
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Freck want to make look like a fool?
2. What state does Fabin live in?
3. Why did the men refuse to kill the mosquito hawk?
4. Who does Donan say came into her shop looking for Arctor?
5. What does Barris want to write a best selling book about?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)