|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do some drug dealers become narks?
(a) To destroy their enemies
(b) To try to understand their enemies
(c) To get off drugs
(d) For the security
2. What was Fabin's older brother according to Luckman's comedy routine?
(a) An aphid
(b) Substance D
(c) A drug dealer
(d) A woman
3. Where does Arctor say he is employed?
(a) Orange County Police Department
(c) Blue Chip Redemption Stamp Center
(d) Green Chip Redemption Stamp Center
4. What does Arctor accuse Barris of poisoning him with?
(a) Bad food
(b) Bad water
(c) Bad drugs
(d) Bad alcohol
5. What do Charles and Barris purchase from the 7-11?
(b) Substance D
6. What did the teenage girl's brothers do for a living?
(a) Deal guns
(b) Make films
(c) Collect debts
(d) Deal drugs
7. What do the medical officers suggest Fred buy for Donna?
8. What does Donna say she has an interesting book about?
(b) Undercover police
9. How do some narks become very rich?
(a) Dealing drugs
(c) Pimping out girls
(d) Selling information
10. What is the name of Bob Arctor's girl?
11. What does Barris want to write a best selling book about?
(a) How to escape conviction for drugs
(b) How to make drugs at home
(c) How to sleep with women
(d) How to get off drugs
12. Where does Charles say Jerry is staying?
(a) Number Three Federal Clinic
(b) Number Six Federal Clinic
(d) Bob Arctor's house
13. What type of bugs does Fabin believe is plaguing him?
14. Who was the teenage girl raped by?
(a) Her brothers
(b) Her father
(c) Jerry Fabin
(d) Spade Weeks
15. What do the three men find in the ashtray when they get back home?
(a) A condom
(b) A hot roach
(c) A burning cigarette
(d) A empty cigarette packet
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luckman think the intruders could harm?
2. What does the New-Path reception staff berate Arctor for doing?
3. What has Barris made his silencer from?
4. What does Arctor mix the Solarcaine with?
5. What is Donna's last name?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)