|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the New-Path reception staff berate Arctor for doing?
(a) Abusing drugs
(b) Offering no money
(c) Being rude
(d) Asking for private information
2. What part of Arctor's car does not work?
(a) The clutch
(b) The gears
(c) The brakes
(d) The electric windows
3. Where does Donna work?
(a) A flower shop
(b) A perfume shop
(c) A garage
(d) An internet cafe
4. What is Donna's last name?
5. What drug is Kimberly addicted to?
(d) Substance D
6. Who does Donan say came into her shop looking for Arctor?
(a) Barris and Fabin
(b) Ernie and Barris
(c) James and Dean
(d) Hank and WIlliam
7. Which of the following did Arctor's roommates say was broken?
(a) A cephalochromosope
(b) A telescope
(c) A sellophanebipedal
(d) A periscope
8. What does Fabin use to collect the bugs?
(a) A box
(d) A net
9. What type of bugs does Fabin believe is plaguing him?
10. What is Kimberly's job?
(b) Drug dealer
11. Why does Arctor have to edit himself out of the tapes?
(a) So he can concentrate on the others
(b) So he can show the others the tape
(c) So his identity remains unknown
(d) So he does not get confused
12. What do the medical officers say there has has been a split between?
(a) The pimps and the prostitutes
(b) The right and left hemisperes
(c) The pushers and the dealers
(d) Europe and America
13. What is the name of the suit Fred is wearing?
(a) Psycho suit
(b) Hot suit
(c) Rabble suit
(d) Scramble suit
14. Where did Charles last see Donna?
(a) At Bob's house
(b) In a shop
(c) At work
(d) At a party
15. What is Special Agent Fred also known as?
(a) Hank Williams
(b) James Godknew
(c) Jim Barris
(d) Bob Arctor
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fixes Arctor's car for $30?
2. Where does Arctor say he is employed?
3. What animal does Fred say he sees in the drawing?
4. What does Fabin frequently spray himself with?
5. What did Thelma want the three men to destroy?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)