|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal does Fred say he sees in the drawing?
(a) A sheep
(b) A greyhound
(c) A rabbit
(d) An eagle
2. What does Barris say he will help Charles do for 98 cents?
(a) Start a drug business
(b) Find work
(c) Lay Donna
(d) Kill Arctor
3. Who does Fred think informed the police that he was a suspicious character?
4. Where does Charles say Jerry is staying?
(a) Number Three Federal Clinic
(c) Bob Arctor's house
(d) Number Six Federal Clinic
5. How do some narks become very rich?
(a) Dealing drugs
(b) Pimping out girls
(c) Selling information
6. Where does Donna work?
(a) A perfume shop
(b) A flower shop
(c) A garage
(d) An internet cafe
7. What is the street name for the drug called slow death?
(a) Substance D
(d) Substance G
8. What is the name of the agent Fred meets?
9. What does Fabin frequently spray himself with?
(a) Hair spray
(b) Bug spray
(c) Tan spray
10. What do Charles and Barris purchase from the 7-11?
(a) Substance D
11. What is the animal in the drawing?
(a) A greyhound
(b) An eagle
(c) A sheep
(d) A cow
12. What does Barris say he has rigged under the couch?
(a) Poisonous gas
(b) A tape recorder
(c) A film camera
(d) A trip wire
13. What do straights think Arctor looks like?
(a) A family man
(b) A homeless man
(c) A drug pusher
(d) A hippie doper
14. Who does Freck want to make look like a fool?
15. Why is the silencer no good?
(a) It burns up
(b) It keeps falling off
(c) It blocks the bullet
(d) It amplifies noise
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Arctor have to edit himself out of the tapes?
2. What has Barris made his silencer from?
3. What does Fabin believe is plaguing him?
4. Where does Arctor say he is employed?
5. What does Dan Mancher do for a living?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)