Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hank ask Fred to monitor closely?
2. Why do some drug dealers become narks?
(a) To destroy their enemies
(b) To get off drugs
(c) For the security
(d) To try to understand their enemies
3. Where does Freck think he should go for detoxification?
(b) The Right-Way
(d) Betty Ford
4. What should Fred have done to find out the number of gears on the bike instead of adding the number of gears on the front tire?
(a) Substracted them
(b) Multiplied them
(c) Counted them
(d) Divided them
5. What is the name of the agent Fred meets?
6. What does Hank want to use Arctor's house for?
(a) A cafe
(b) A police center
(c) A rehab center
(d) A drug den
7. What did the teenage girl's brothers do for a living?
(a) Collect debts
(b) Deal drugs
(c) Deal guns
(d) Make films
8. Where does Charles say Jerry is staying?
(a) Number Six Federal Clinic
(b) Number Three Federal Clinic
(c) Bob Arctor's house
9. Where does Arctor say he is employed?
(a) Orange County Police Department
(b) Blue Chip Redemption Stamp Center
(c) Green Chip Redemption Stamp Center
10. What tipped the men off to the fact Fred had a hempishere split?
(a) A conversation with Barris
(b) A meeting with Hank
(c) The Lion's club speech
(d) A telephone call
11. What drug does Solarcaine contain?
12. What type of bugs does Fabin believe is plaguing him?
13. What does Fabin frequently spray himself with?
(a) Bug spray
(b) Hair spray
(d) Tan spray
14. What part of Arctor's car does not work?
(a) The electric windows
(b) The brakes
(c) The gears
(d) The clutch
15. Who does Arctor say is the people most unlikely to kill animals?
(a) Police officers
(c) Drug addicts
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the medical officers say there has has been a split between?
2. Why did the men refuse to kill the mosquito hawk?
3. What does Fabin believe is plaguing him?
4. What is the street name for the drug called slow death?
5. Who has Jerry Fabin been terrorized by for months?
This section contains 386 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)