|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who summons Arctor for a meeting later that day?
(a) His secretary
(b) His superior
(c) His wife
(d) Medical officers
2. What does Fabin frequently spray himself with?
(a) Hair spray
(b) Bug spray
(d) Tan spray
3. Where does Charles say Jerry is staying?
(a) Number Three Federal Clinic
(c) Number Six Federal Clinic
(d) Bob Arctor's house
4. What drug is mixed in with Substance D?
5. What do straights think Arctor looks like?
(a) A family man
(b) A hippie doper
(c) A homeless man
(d) A drug pusher
6. What drug do Barris, Arctor and Luckman take?
(c) Substance D
7. Where does Donna work?
(a) A perfume shop
(b) A flower shop
(c) A garage
(d) An internet cafe
8. What does Barris say he was under the influence of when he broke Arctor's Cephscope?
(a) Substance D
9. What type of bugs does Fabin believe is plaguing him?
10. What did the teenage girl's brothers do for a living?
(a) Collect debts
(b) Make films
(c) Deal guns
(d) Deal drugs
11. What problem did Thelma Kornford have?
(a) Stalker problem
(b) Bug problem
(c) Drug problem
(d) Love problem
12. What do the medical officers suggest Fred buy for Donna?
13. What does Fabin believe is plaguing him?
14. What do the three men find in the ashtray when they get back home?
(a) A hot roach
(b) A condom
(c) A burning cigarette
(d) A empty cigarette packet
15. What kind of speech does Arctor have to perform?
(a) An anti drug speech
(b) A criminal watch speech
(c) A pro drug speech
(d) A child abuse speech
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the drug runner Arctor has been assigned to look for?
2. What is the name of Bob Arctor's girl?
3. Why could Fabin not have broken Arctor's Cephscope?
4. Why did the men refuse to kill the mosquito hawk?
5. Where did Charles last see Donna?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)