|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Barris say he will help Charles do for 98 cents?
(a) Kill Arctor
(b) Start a drug business
(c) Lay Donna
(d) Find work
2. What is the name of the drug runner Arctor has been assigned to look for?
(a) Spade Weeks
(b) Jim Barris
(c) David Formby
(d) Ernie Luckhurst
3. What is Jerry employed as?
(a) A ticket inspector
(b) A tire groover
(c) A brake repairman
(d) A bus conductor
4. What do the medical officers suggest Fred buy for Donna?
5. Where did Charles last see Donna?
(a) At work
(b) In a shop
(c) At Bob's house
(d) At a party
6. Who does Donan say came into her shop looking for Arctor?
(a) Hank and WIlliam
(b) Ernie and Barris
(c) Barris and Fabin
(d) James and Dean
7. Why do some drug dealers become narks?
(a) To get off drugs
(b) To destroy their enemies
(c) For the security
(d) To try to understand their enemies
8. What state does Fabin live in?
(b) New York
9. What does Barris say he has rigged under the couch?
(a) A trip wire
(b) A film camera
(c) A tape recorder
(d) Poisonous gas
10. Who is Charles eating dinner with?
(b) Bob Arctor
(c) Jerry Fabin
(d) Jim Barris
11. What drug do Barris, Arctor and Luckman take?
(b) Substance D
12. What has Barris left for Donna?
(a) A note
(b) A book
(c) A gun
(d) Some drugs
13. What drug does Solarcaine contain?
14. Where does Arctor think Weeks is hiding out?
(a) His girlfriend's house
(b) A New-Path center
(c) The sewers
(d) An abandoned building
15. What do the three men find in the ashtray when they get back home?
(a) A condom
(b) A empty cigarette packet
(c) A hot roach
(d) A burning cigarette
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luckman say the people who are after Arctor may have done to his house?
2. Who has Kimberly had a big fight with?
3. What did the teenage girl's brothers do for a living?
4. What does Luckman think the intruders could harm?
5. What part of Arctor's car does not work?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)