|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Donna work?
(a) A garage
(b) A flower shop
(c) An internet cafe
(d) A perfume shop
2. What does Hank want to use Arctor's house for?
(a) A police center
(b) A drug den
(c) A rehab center
(d) A cafe
3. Where does Arctor think Weeks is hiding out?
(a) The sewers
(b) An abandoned building
(c) A New-Path center
(d) His girlfriend's house
4. What does Charles say Donna would have sex in exchange for?
(b) Substance D
5. Who does Fred think informed the police that he was a suspicious character?
6. Why could Fabin not have broken Arctor's Cephscope?
(a) He does not have the mental capacity
(b) He is too lazy
(c) He looks up to Arctor
(d) He has not been seen for weeks
7. What did the teenage girl's brothers do for a living?
(a) Deal guns
(b) Collect debts
(c) Make films
(d) Deal drugs
8. Why is the silencer no good?
(a) It amplifies noise
(b) It burns up
(c) It keeps falling off
(d) It blocks the bullet
9. What is Kimberly's job?
(b) Drug dealer
10. Who was the teenage girl raped by?
(a) Her brothers
(b) Her father
(c) Spade Weeks
(d) Jerry Fabin
11. What does Arctor accuse Barris of poisoning him with?
(a) Bad alcohol
(b) Bad water
(c) Bad food
(d) Bad drugs
12. Who does Hank ask Fred to monitor closely?
13. What is the name of the drug runner Arctor has been assigned to look for?
(a) David Formby
(b) Jim Barris
(c) Spade Weeks
(d) Ernie Luckhurst
14. What problem did Thelma Kornford have?
(a) Drug problem
(b) Love problem
(c) Bug problem
(d) Stalker problem
15. What does Arctor ask the audience if they would steal money for?
(a) Substance D
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fixes Arctor's car for $30?
2. What does Luckman say the people who are after Arctor may have done to his house?
3. Where is Fred summoned to after his meeting with Hank?
4. How does Kinberly react when Arctor offers to take her to a friend's?
5. What should Fred have done to find out the number of gears on the bike instead of adding the number of gears on the front tire?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)