|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Charles and Barris purchase from the 7-11?
(a) Substance D
2. What does Barris want to write a best selling book about?
(a) How to make drugs at home
(b) How to get off drugs
(c) How to escape conviction for drugs
(d) How to sleep with women
3. Where does Donna work?
(a) A flower shop
(b) A perfume shop
(c) A garage
(d) An internet cafe
4. What does Fabin frequently spray himself with?
(a) Tan spray
(c) Bug spray
(d) Hair spray
5. Who has Kimberly had a big fight with?
(a) Her husband
(b) Her brother
(c) Her girlfriend
(d) Her boyfriend
6. Where did Charles last see Donna?
(a) In a shop
(b) At work
(c) At Bob's house
(d) At a party
7. Who does Hank ask Fred to monitor closely?
8. Which of the following did Arctor's roommates say was broken?
(a) A periscope
(b) A cephalochromosope
(c) A sellophanebipedal
(d) A telescope
9. What did the teenage girl's brothers do for a living?
(a) Collect debts
(b) Deal guns
(c) Deal drugs
(d) Make films
10. Who summons Arctor for a meeting later that day?
(a) His superior
(b) His wife
(c) Medical officers
(d) His secretary
11. What is the name of the suit Fred is wearing?
(a) Scramble suit
(b) Hot suit
(c) Rabble suit
(d) Psycho suit
12. Why did the men refuse to kill the mosquito hawk?
(a) It is a rare animal
(b) It is a dangerous animal
(c) It can kill mosquitoes
(d) It is a harmless animal
13. What drug is mixed in with Substance D?
14. Who does Arctor have to edit out of the tapes?
15. What is the animal in the drawing?
(a) A cow
(b) A greyhound
(c) An eagle
(d) A sheep
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of Arctor's car does not work?
2. How does Kinberly react when Arctor offers to take her to a friend's?
3. What is the name of the agent Fred meets?
4. What drug do Barris, Arctor and Luckman take?
5. What does Charles say Donna would have sex in exchange for?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)