Quiz: Chapter 6 (pages 86-102)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who does Arctor say is the people most unlikely to kill animals?
a) Police officers
d) Drug addicts
2. What does Luckman say the people who are after Arctor may have done to his house?
a) Gassed it
b) Ransacked it
c) Burned it down
d) Knocked down the door
3. What problem did Thelma Kornford have?
a) Drug problem
b) Stalker problem
c) Love problem
d) Bug problem
4. Why did the men refuse to kill the mosquito hawk?
a) It is a harmless animal
b) It is a dangerous animal
c) It can kill mosquitoes
d) It is a rare animal
5. What does Barris say he has rigged...
This section contains 249 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)