Quiz: Chapter 9 (pages 152-160) to Chapter 12 (pages 189-208)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What were the people using to pick up the microdots?
c) Their fingers
2. What poem does Arctor recite at the locksmith's?
a) Eugene Onegin
b) Paradise Lost
d) Divine Comedy
3. Who does Luckman say a impersonator impersonated?
b) A famous traveler
c) A famous imposter
4. What border does Donna want to smuggle cocaine over?
a) Brazilian border
b) Mexican border
c) Alaskan border
d) Canadian border
5. How is Carl related to the woman in the locksmith's?
a) Her father
b) Her brother
c) Her son
d) Her husband
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question...
This section contains 238 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)