Chapter 1 (pages 1-20)
1. What does Fabin believe is plaguing him?
2. What book does Fabin use to research bugs?
(a) The Oracle
(b) The Britannica
(c) Giddon's Encyclopedia
(d) The Oxford Book of Bugs
3. What type of bugs does Fabin believe is plaguing him?
4. What does Fabin frequently spray himself with?
(a) Hair spray
(c) Bug spray
(d) Tan spray
5. What does Fabin use to collect the bugs?
(a) A net
(d) A box
6. What is Jerry employed as?
(a) A tire groover
(b) A ticket inspector
(c) A brake repairman
(d) A bus conductor
7. What state does Fabin live in?
(c) New York
8. What is the street name for the drug called slow death?
(b) Substance D
(c) Substance G
9. What is the name of Bob Arctor's girl?
10. Where did Charles last see Donna?
(a) At a party
(b) At work
(c) At Bob's house
(d) In a shop
This section contains 3,107 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)