Chapter 1 (pages 1-20)
• Jeff Fabin believes bugs are plaguing him. He frequently sprays himself with bug spray and spends hours standing under a hot shower.
• Jerry is employed as a brake repairman. He lives in a cheap house in California.
• Charles Freck visits Jerry. Charles helps Jerry collect aphids into a jar.
• Charles phones a drug dealer to ask for some Substance D, but the dealer tells him that there is currently a shortage.
• Charles drives to the shopping mall where he sees Bob Arctor's girlfriend, Donna.
• Donna tells Charles she can get him some Substance D in a few days.
Chapter 2 (pages 21-36)
• Special Agent Fred, also the character Bob Arctor, speaks before the Anaheim Lions Club. Fred wears a scramble suit which projects a different set of physical characteristics each nanosecond.
• Arctor is giving the audience an anti drug speech when he suddenly departs from his...
This section contains 1,961 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)