Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Spenser go after Candy is told to stop investigating the corruption story?
2. Who does Spenser find dead after he locates Peter Brewster's car?
3. Who arrives when Candy is questioning Sam Felton?
4. Where does Detective Samuelson take Spenser at the end of the novel?
5. Who fires Spenser?
Is there a double standard between Spenser, as a man, and Candy, as a woman, in this novel?
Morality in A Savage Place is often shown in shades of gray rather than in black and white. Compare Spenser and Candy in regards to having a strong sense of morals. Discuss how their morality differs, if they stand up for what they believe in, and how these things impact their lives in the novel.
Susan is an absent character who is only referred to in the story.
1) How would the novel be different if this character did not exist?
2) How would the novel be different if this character was present at events in the novel?
3) How would the novel be different if the lead character was a woman, and Spenser was the absent boyfriend?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)