|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Candy think that Peter Brewster believes?
(a) That he is in love with her.
(b) That she is in love with him.
(c) That he is acting on behalf of someone he loves.
(d) That he can get out of the blackmail incident.
2. How are Simms and Franco connected?
(a) They served time in prison together.
(b) Both are former stuntmen.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) Simms killed Franco.
3. Who do Candy and Spenser plan to go talk to, after hearing the message about Felton?
(a) Mickey Rafferty.
(b) Sam Felton.
(c) Andre LaPointe.
(d) Detective Samuelson.
4. Where does Spenser go after Candy is told to stop investigating the corruption story?
(a) Peter Brewster's guest house.
(b) A hotel near the private hangar.
(c) Candy's house.
(d) An apartment provided by the station.
5. Why does Candy get defensive towards Spenser after she returns from her dinner date?
(a) She feels he is judging her investigative approach.
(b) She feels guilty about having sex.
(c) She thinks she made a serious mistake in the investigation.
(d) He accuses her of caring more for her career than people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What best describes the roles Candy assigns herself and Spenser in Chapter 12?
2. Who does Spenser call and share his suspicions with about Franco and Felton?
3. What does Spenser see on the night of Candy's first dinner date after she is taken off the corruption story?
4. Who does Spenser learn bailed Roger Hammond out of financial trouble 6 years ago?
5. What does Spenser do when Candy goes on a first dinner date after she is taken off the corruption story?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)