|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills the young blond man in Chapter 17?
(b) It's unknown.
(c) Sam Felton.
2. What did Peter Brewster do when he found out about Roger Hammond's financial problems?
(a) Told Hammond to deal with it himself.
(b) Bailed his friend out of trouble.
(c) Blackmailed him.
(d) Took a piece of the action.
3. Who does Spenser lock in Peter Brewster's office?
(a) Peter Brewster.
(b) Roger Hammond and Rollie Simms.
(c) Peter Brewster and Roger Hammond.
(d) Himself, Peter Brewster and Rollie Simms.
4. What does Spenser hear after finding Peter Brewster's car the night of the meeting with Franco?
(a) Candy's voice giving him directions.
(c) Roger Hammond's confession.
(d) Raised voices and shouts.
5. Who is revealed to have been a collection agent for a loan shark?
(a) Sam Felton.
(d) Mickey Rafferty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Spenser does after finding the dead bodies?
2. Who does Spenser tell to call Detective Samuelson?
3. Who is the message from that Candy and Spenser find, the day after Samuelson's visit?
4. Why does a news crew come to Peter Brewster's office?
5. Who is planning on meeting with Franco on the night that Candy is planning to have dinner with Peter Brewster?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)