|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Spenser go after Candy is told to stop investigating the corruption story?
(a) Peter Brewster's guest house.
(b) Candy's house.
(c) An apartment provided by the station.
(d) A hotel near the private hangar.
2. Who does Spenser find dead after he locates Peter Brewster's car?
(a) Candy and Franco.
(c) Peter Brewster.
(d) Candy and Peter Brewster.
3. Who arrives when Candy is questioning Sam Felton?
(a) Mickey Rafferty.
(d) Detective Samuelson.
4. Where does Detective Samuelson take Spenser at the end of the novel?
(a) To jail.
(b) To the airport.
(c) To lunch.
(d) To Candy's apartment.
5. Who fires Spenser?
(b) The news director.
(c) The station manager.
(d) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Spenser learn bailed Roger Hammond out of financial trouble 6 years ago?
2. Why does Candy tell Spenser that she believes Franco killed Felton, after she is told to stop investigating the story?
3. Why do Candy and Spenser go to Candy's house the day after Samuelson's visit?
4. By the end of Chapter 18, who does Spenser suspect of being behind the bribes, murders, and the attacks on Candy?
5. Who wants to see Spenser prosecuted for assault and kidnapping?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)