|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who kills the young blond man in Chapter 17?
(a) It's unknown.
(b) Sam Felton.
2. What does Spenser do on the day that Candy tells him she will be in the studio all day?
(a) Works at the studio.
(b) Meets with Detective Samuelson.
(c) Tours LA.
(d) Follows someone else.
3. Who fires Spenser?
(a) The station manager.
(c) No one.
(d) The news director.
4. What does Spenser do at the end of Chapter 15?
(a) Teaches Candy how to use a gun.
(b) Arranges a meeting with a reporter.
(c) Plants a bug in Mickey Raffety's apartment.
(d) Visits Detective Samuelson without telling Candy.
5. Who do Candy and Spenser suspect keeps sending the thugs after them?
(a) Roger Hammond.
(b) Peter Brewster.
(c) Detective Samuelson.
(d) Sam Felton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Candy and Spenser go to Candy's house the day after Samuelson's visit?
2. Why does Candy tell Spenser that she believes Franco killed Felton, after she is told to stop investigating the story?
3. Where does Sam Felton go at the end of Chapter 17?
4. What does the news crew do at Peter Brewster's office?
5. Who is Samuelson?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Spenser do after finding Candy's dead body?
2. Why does Spenser go to Peter Brewster's office after Candy is killed?
3. How does Spenser try to keep Candy safe from Peter Brewster?
4. Does Detective Samuelson respect Spenser?
5. Why do Candy and Spenser go to visit Sam Felton?
6. What leads Spenser to suspect that Franco is running the corruption scheme?
7. Describe Spenser's relationship with Detective Samuelson.
8. Describe Franco's visit to Sam Felton's house.
9. How does Candy feel about using sex to get information from Peter Brewster?
10. Why does Candy hinder the police investigation into Mickey Rafferty's death?
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)