|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Spenser and Candy go to find Sam Felton in Chapter 16?
(a) His house.
(b) A racetrack.
(c) The location where he is filming a movie.
(d) Summit Studios.
2. Who does Spenser say will accompany the person he suspects will kill Franco?
(a) Peter Brewster.
(c) His security man.
(d) Roger Hammond.
3. Who does Spenser tell to call Detective Samuelson?
(a) Peter Brewster's secretary.
(b) Rollie Simms.
(c) Roger Hammond.
(d) The local police.
4. How are Spenser and Candy received at the place they look for Sam Felton, in Chapter 16?
(a) They are escorted out by security.
(b) They go unnoticed.
(c) They are invited to wait for Sam.
(d) They are not allowed in.
5. Where does Sam Felton invite Spenser and Candy, in Chapter 16?
(a) To his house.
(b) To a film opening.
(c) To his office.
(d) To a party at a star's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Spenser decide to tell about Mickey's involvement in the corruption story, in Chapter 18?
2. Who is Rollie Simms?
3. Who does Spenser find dead after he locates Peter Brewster's car?
4. What does the news crew do at Peter Brewster's office?
5. Who tells Candy to stop working on the corruption investigation in Chapter 19?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)