|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who walks Spenser and Candy to their car when they leave Summit Studios?
(a) A secretary.
(b) Roger Hammond.
(c) Mickey Rafferty.
(d) Security guards.
2. What is the relationship between Mickey and Candy?
(a) They are brother and sister.
(b) She once interviewed him for a story.
(c) They have never met.
(d) He thinks she is his girlfriend.
3. Who is Rachel Wallace?
(a) A librarian.
(b) Spenser's sister.
(c) A writer.
(d) Spenser's co-worker.
4. Who meets Spenser at the airport in Chapter 2?
(a) Rachel Wallace.
(b) No one.
(c) Candy Sloan.
(d) A driver named Vic.
5. Who joins Spenser and Candy after they leave the meeting with Roger Hammond?
(a) A publicist.
(b) An agent.
(c) An administrative assistant.
(d) A producer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who calls Spenser in Chapter 3 tell him?
2. What is Oceania Limited?
3. Who first calls Spenser in Chapter 1?
4. What does Roger Hammond accuse Candy of after she shares her suspicions?
5. Where does Spenser go by plane in Chapter 2?
Short Essay Questions
1. Is Spenser an intelligent person?
2. Why does Candy Sloan need a bodyguard?
3. Describe Candy's abduction.
4. How is Mickey's hostility toward Spenser resolved?
5. How well do Spenser and Candy work together?
6. Is Candy concerned about other people?
7. Does Richard Hammond feel threatened by Candy's questions?
8. Is Candy's ambition a positive trait?
9. How is Mickey involved in Candy's investigation?
10. Why does Candy send someone else to pick up Spenser his first morning in Los Angeles?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)