|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who hired the person who is waiting near Candy's car in Chapter 7?
(a) The same man who beat her.
(b) A thug named Bones.
(c) Sam Felton.
(d) Roger Hammond.
2. How does Rachel Wallace react to the way Spenser answers the phone?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She calls him stuffy.
(c) With pride.
(d) She disapproves.
3. Where does Spenser escort Candy the evening after meeting with Roger Hammond?
(a) To a cocktail hour for journalists.
(b) To an awards show.
(c) To dinner.
(d) To the police station.
4. What is Roger Hammond's job?
(a) He is the CEO of Hammond Enterprises.
(b) He is the head of Summit Studios.
(c) He is the producer of Investigation Now!
(d) He is the owner of a newspaper and a television station.
5. What does Spenser hear that causes him to drive around the corner at the end of Chapter 7?
(b) A building alarm.
(c) Police sirens.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Candy left stranded in Chapter 3?
2. Who is Sam Felton?
3. How does Spenser answer the phone in Chapter 1?
4. Where does Spenser stay in Chapter 2?
5. Who does Spenser find waiting near Candy's car in Chapter 7?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Candy feel about Spenser aiding her with the investigation?
2. Describe Mickey Rafferty.
3. Why does Candy Sloan need a bodyguard?
4. Is Spenser an intelligent person?
5. Is Candy's ambition a positive trait?
6. Describe Candy's abduction.
7. How does Spenser first hear about Candy Sloan?
8. Why does Spenser avoid the police sirens coming around the corner at the end of Chapter 7?
9. How are Candy's fears of sexism confirmed during her visit to Richard Hammond?
10. What kind of person is Candy?
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)