|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Candy go to meet the person who called her on the day that Spenser arrived in town?
(a) The zoo parking lot.
(b) A cafe.
(c) The airport.
(d) The parking lot of Wal-mart.
2. Who first calls Spenser in Chapter 1?
(a) His lover.
(b) A former client.
(c) A bill collector.
(d) His mother.
3. What is Mickey's job?
(a) Security guard.
(b) Stunt man.
(c) Personal assistant.
(d) Camera man.
4. What industry is the topic of Candy Sloan's work?
(a) The health care industry.
(b) The movie industry.
(c) The fine art industry.
(d) The precious metals industry.
5. How does Spenser dress in Chapter 3?
(a) In a seersucker suit.
(b) In a casual suit.
(c) In a business suit and tie.
(d) In jeans and a t-shirt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Candy Sloan received that motivates her to contact Spenser?
2. What does Spenser suggest to Mickey in Chapter 4?
3. What is Oceania Limited?
4. Where do Spenser and Candy share drinks after their meeting with Roger Hammond?
5. Why do Spenser and Candy return to his hotel before she goes back to work, after her recovery?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Richard Hammond's reaction to Candy's allegations of corruption.
2. Is Spenser a sympathetic person?
3. Why does Candy Sloan need a bodyguard?
4. Describe Candy's abduction.
5. Describe Mickey Rafferty.
6. Is Richard Hammond a powerful man?
7. What clues does Spenser have in Chapters 6 and 7 that tell him Candy is on the right track with her investigation?
8. How well do Spenser and Candy work together?
9. What kind of person is Candy?
10. Describe Spenser's personality.
This section contains 792 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)