|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Spenser go by plane in Chapter 2?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) Los Angeles.
2. What does Mickey do at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Gives Spenser a business card.
(b) Tells Candy to look into Summit Studios.
(c) Tries to hit Spenser.
(d) Buys Spenser's meal.
3. Where do Spenser and Candy head for a drink after leaving the meeting with Roger Hammond?
(a) The commissary.
(b) A vending machine.
(c) The Star Cafe.
(d) The Blue Light Bar.
4. What does the person who calls Spenser in Chapter 3 tell him?
(a) That Candy has been hurt.
(b) That Candy wants to meet with him at ten.
(c) That he is needed back in Boston.
(d) That his credit card has been denied.
5. What does Spenser tell Candy about Susan the night before they visit the Oceania offices?
(a) She is a reliable source.
(b) She is terminally ill.
(c) They are uncommitted.
(d) He loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Spenser and Candy do the night they meet with Roger Hammond and have drinks together?
2. What does Mickey tell Spenser in Chapter 3?
3. What does Spenser show Candy in the beginning of Chapter 8?
4. What best describes Mickey Rafferty's appearance?
5. Who is Susan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the tone of Spenser's first conversation with Candy Sloan?
2. Is Richard Hammond a powerful man?
3. Is Spenser an intelligent person?
4. Describe Mickey Rafferty.
5. How does Candy feel about Spenser aiding her with the investigation?
6. Is Candy concerned about other people?
7. What is the relationship between Candy and Mickey?
8. How is Mickey involved in Candy's investigation?
9. Describe the relationship between Richard Hammond and the mob.
10. What kind of person is Candy?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)