|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do Candy and Spenser have to wait before they are allowed to see the person they are visiting at the Oceania offices?
(a) A long time.
(b) All day.
(c) 5 minutes.
(d) They are greeted as they get off the elevator.
2. Who meets Spenser at the airport in Chapter 2?
(a) No one.
(b) Candy Sloan.
(c) A driver named Vic.
(d) Rachel Wallace.
3. What is Mickey's job?
(a) Camera man.
(b) Security guard.
(c) Stunt man.
(d) Personal assistant.
4. Who do Candy and Spenser go to see after leaving the Farmer's Market?
(a) An attorney.
(b) A doctor.
(c) An agent.
(d) Sam Felton.
5. What do Spenser and Candy do after stopping by his hotel on the day she returns to work?
(a) Go to the pharmacy.
(b) She takes a nap.
(c) He makes a phone call to another investigator.
(d) Go to lunch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Spenser and Candy return to his hotel before she goes back to work, after her recovery?
2. Who drives the car on the way back from the meeting with Roger Hammond?
3. What does Spenser tell Candy to do as they are leaving Summit Studios?
4. What does Candy suggest the next move should be on the evening after meeting with Roger Hammond?
5. What does Rachel Wallace tell Spenser to expect?
Short Essay Questions
1. Is Spenser an intelligent person?
2. How are Candy's fears of sexism confirmed during her visit to Richard Hammond?
3. Describe Richard Hammond's reaction to Candy's allegations of corruption.
4. How well do Spenser and Candy work together?
5. Why does Candy send someone else to pick up Spenser his first morning in Los Angeles?
6. Is Mickey reliable?
7. How does Spenser first hear about Candy Sloan?
8. Describe the relationship between Richard Hammond and the mob.
9. Describe Spenser's personality.
10. Describe Spenser's feelings about Los Angeles.
This section contains 802 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)