|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Spenser tell to call Detective Samuelson?
(a) Roger Hammond.
(b) Rollie Simms.
(c) Peter Brewster's secretary.
(d) The local police.
2. Who bailed out Roger Hammond when he got the studio into financial trouble?
(a) A west coast mob family.
(b) An east coast loan shark.
(c) A company called Waverly, Inc.
(d) A woman named Carol Zogby.
3. What was Sam Felton's involvement in the corruption?
(a) He was related to the loan shark.
(b) Skimming money.
(c) He was Roger Hammond's half-brother.
(d) He was blackmailing Roger Hammond.
4. Who arrives when Candy is questioning Sam Felton?
(b) Detective Samuelson.
(c) Mickey Rafferty.
5. What do Spenser and Candy do the night they meet with Roger Hammond and have drinks together?
(a) Sleep together.
(b) Break into an office.
(c) Go skinny-dipping.
(d) Observe a beating.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't Candy want to talk to Samuelson?
2. What does Spenser find when he first approaches Peter Brewster's car the night of the meeting with Franco?
3. Under what circumstances do Candy and Spenser leave Roger Hammond's office?
4. Where does Spenser go by plane in Chapter 2?
5. What did Peter Brewster do when he found out about Roger Hammond's financial problems?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)