|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meets Spenser at the airport in Chapter 2?
(a) Rachel Wallace.
(b) No one.
(c) Candy Sloan.
(d) A driver named Vic.
2. What best describes the roles Candy assigns herself and Spenser in Chapter 12?
(a) She is the boss and he is her employee.
(b) She is helpless and he is using her.
(c) She is a manipulator and he is enabling her.
(d) She is the victim and he is a bully.
3. Who do Candy and Spenser eat lunch with at the beginning of Chapter 19?
(a) The station manager.
(b) A news director.
(c) Peter Brewster.
(d) Detective Samuelson.
4. What does Spenser promise Detective Samuelson?
(a) To quit smoking.
(b) To keep in touch.
(c) To stay out of town.
(d) To return to testify.
5. What industry is the topic of Candy Sloan's work?
(a) The precious metals industry.
(b) The fine art industry.
(c) The health care industry.
(d) The movie industry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who calls Spenser in Chapter 3 tell him?
2. Under what circumstances do Candy and Spenser leave Roger Hammond's office?
3. What does Spenser do at the end of Chapter 15?
4. Who does Spenser lock in Peter Brewster's office?
5. Who does Spenser intend to tell about his and Candy's late night activity the night before they visit the Oceania offices?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)