|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Candy Sloan want to hire Spenser?
(a) To investigate her husband.
(b) For personal protection.
(c) To serve papers.
(d) To investigate a theft.
2. Why do Candy and Spenser go to Candy's house the day after Samuelson's visit?
(a) To meet someone.
(b) To let her cat out.
(c) To check her mail.
(d) To pick up a computer disc.
3. What is Peter Brewster's reaction to Spenser's appearance in his office?
(a) He is calm and unruffled.
(b) He and a security guard attack Spenser.
(c) He threatens to ruin Spenser's future.
(d) He tries to calm Spenser and offers him a drink.
4. Who is Rollie Simms?
(a) A police officer.
(b) Peter Brewster's attorney.
(c) Peter Brewster's security guard.
(d) A news reporter.
5. Where is the first place Candy goes at the Farmer's Market in Chapter 7?
(a) The bathroom.
(b) A stall selling lettuce and bok choy.
(c) The concession stand.
(d) A stall selling berries.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the message from that Candy and Spenser find, the day after Samuelson's visit?
2. Who does Spenser tell to call Detective Samuelson?
3. Who tells Candy to stop working on the corruption investigation in Chapter 19?
4. Where do Spenser and Candy share drinks after their meeting with Roger Hammond?
5. What does Candy decide to reveal to the police about Mickey's involvement in the corruption investigation in Chapter 16?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)