|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spenser tell Candy they have in Chapter 17?
(a) A recording of evidence.
(b) Proof that Franco killed Mickey.
(c) Proof that Mickey was involved with the corruption.
(d) 15 minutes to meet with a police detective.
2. How does Rachel Wallace react to the way Spenser answers the phone?
(a) She calls him stuffy.
(b) She laughs.
(c) She disapproves.
(d) With pride.
3. Who does the message say that Felton spoke to?
(a) Mickey Rafferty.
(b) Andre LaPointe.
(c) A reporter from another television station.
(d) Detective Samuelson.
4. Who does Candy tell Spenser is blackmailing someone else when they have dinner together in Chapter 23?
(a) Roger Hammond.
(c) Peter Brewster.
5. What best describes the roles Candy assigns herself and Spenser in Chapter 12?
(a) She is a manipulator and he is enabling her.
(b) She is helpless and he is using her.
(c) She is the boss and he is her employee.
(d) She is the victim and he is a bully.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Candy out to dinner shortly after she is taken off the corruption story?
2. How are Spenser and Candy received at the place they look for Sam Felton, in Chapter 16?
3. Where do Spenser and Candy go to find Sam Felton in Chapter 16?
4. Who does Spenser tell to call Detective Samuelson?
5. What best describes the way Spenser spends his days in Chapter 22?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)