|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Candy tell Spenser she is afraid in the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) She is afraid that she can't complete her investigation.
(b) She thinks her boss is going to fire her.
(c) She thinks Peter Brewster could cost her her job.
(d) She's afraid that she is going to be killed next.
2. Who kills the young blond man in Chapter 17?
(a) Sam Felton.
(c) It's unknown.
3. In Chapter 7, who tells Candy that he thinks Roger Hammond is lying?
(b) Steve Butler.
(c) Mike Wallace.
4. How long do Candy and Spenser have to wait before they are allowed to see the person they are visiting at the Oceania offices?
(a) All day.
(b) 5 minutes.
(c) A long time.
(d) They are greeted as they get off the elevator.
5. Where does Spenser escort Candy the evening after meeting with Roger Hammond?
(a) To a cocktail hour for journalists.
(b) To dinner.
(c) To the police station.
(d) To an awards show.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person who tells Candy to stop working on the corruption investigation offer Spenser at the same time?
2. Who threatens to complain to Candy's boss after she says she has a witness to a bribe payoff?
3. What does Spenser hear that causes him to drive around the corner at the end of Chapter 7?
4. How does Candy feel about the possibility that Peter Brewster might harm her?
5. How are Spenser and Candy received at the place they look for Sam Felton, in Chapter 16?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)