|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Spenser go with Mickey Rafferty in Chapter 3?
(a) To Candy's house.
(b) To the station where Candy works.
(c) To the hotel bar.
(d) To the hotel pool.
2. Why do Candy and Spenser go to Candy's house the day after Samuelson's visit?
(a) To meet someone.
(b) To check her mail.
(c) To let her cat out.
(d) To pick up a computer disc.
3. Who asks Candy out to dinner shortly after she is taken off the corruption story?
(a) Roger Hammond.
(b) Detective Samuelson.
(c) John Arsenault.
(d) Peter Brewster.
4. How does Roger Hammond initially react to Candy and Spenser?
(a) He's pleasant and helpful.
(b) He's rude and offensive.
(c) He's polite, but reserved.
(d) He's suspicious of their motives.
5. Who joins Spenser and Candy after they leave the meeting with Roger Hammond?
(a) A producer.
(b) An administrative assistant.
(c) A publicist.
(d) An agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Spenser suggest that Franco killed Felton, in response to Candy's suspicion?
2. Who do Candy and Spenser eat lunch with at the beginning of Chapter 19?
3. How are Spenser and Candy received at the place they look for Sam Felton, in Chapter 16?
4. What event has Candy upset in the beginning of Chapter 12?
5. How does Rachel Wallace react to the way Spenser answers the phone?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)