|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who bailed out Roger Hammond when he got the studio into financial trouble?
(a) An east coast loan shark.
(b) A company called Waverly, Inc.
(c) A woman named Carol Zogby.
(d) A west coast mob family.
2. What does Spenser see on the night of Candy's first dinner date after she is taken off the corruption story?
(a) A movie about an abduction.
(b) Candy having sex with her date.
(c) The news director of the station with Franco in a bar.
(d) Franco, in a cab.
3. Who meets Spenser at the airport in Chapter 2?
(a) Rachel Wallace.
(b) Candy Sloan.
(c) A driver named Vic.
(d) No one.
4. What does Candy suggest the next move should be on the evening after meeting with Roger Hammond?
(a) To interview employees at Summit Studios.
(b) To interview former employees of Roger Hammond.
(c) To meet with the president of Oceania.
(d) To meet with the president of Waverly, Inc.
5. What is Candy's response when Spenser tries to console her in Chapter 12?
(a) She kisses him and initiates sex.
(b) She won't let him console her.
(c) She relaxes and apologizes.
(d) She breaks down in tears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Spenser to speak rudely to Peter Brewster?
2. Who is Susan?
3. Where does Sam Felton go at the end of Chapter 17?
4. Why do Spenser and Candy stop at the Farmer's Market in Chapter 7?
5. What does Spenser agree to do for Candy, after Samuelson leaves?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)