|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Samuelson?
(a) A private investigator.
(b) Sam Felton's assistant.
(c) A police detective.
(d) An old boyfriend of Candy's and a District Attorney.
2. Where does Spenser go with Mickey Rafferty in Chapter 3?
(a) To the station where Candy works.
(b) To Candy's house.
(c) To the hotel pool.
(d) To the hotel bar.
3. What does Sam Felton tell Candy when she asks him about her suspicions?
(a) He tells her she worries too much.
(b) He denies the whole thing.
(c) He tells her she is right, but begs her not to tell anyone.
(d) He tells her she better know her place.
4. Where does Spenser escort Candy the evening after meeting with Roger Hammond?
(a) To the police station.
(b) To an awards show.
(c) To dinner.
(d) To a cocktail hour for journalists.
5. What best describes the roles Candy assigns herself and Spenser in Chapter 12?
(a) She is the victim and he is a bully.
(b) She is helpless and he is using her.
(c) She is the boss and he is her employee.
(d) She is a manipulator and he is enabling her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Candy tell the person that she and Spenser go to see after leaving the Farmer's Market?
2. What does Roger Hammond promise Candy he will do?
3. How are Spenser and Candy received at the place they look for Sam Felton, in Chapter 16?
4. What does Roger Hammond want from Candy after she shares her suspicions?
5. What does Mickey tell Spenser in Chapter 3?
This section contains 346 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)