|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 16-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the person in Chapter 7 tell Candy that he believes Roger Hammond is lying?
(a) Because Hammond has a drug problem.
(b) Because he overheard a conversation.
(c) Because Hammond and Felton are cousins.
(d) Because Felton would have told him about the accusations.
2. What is the first thing Candy wants to do when she returns to work?
(a) Access her computer files.
(b) Talk to her co-workers.
(c) Talk to the studio head.
(d) Call the local police detective.
3. Where does Spenser go with Mickey Rafferty in Chapter 3?
(a) To the station where Candy works.
(b) To the hotel bar.
(c) To Candy's house.
(d) To the hotel pool.
4. What does the person who calls Spenser in Chapter 3 tell him?
(a) That his credit card has been denied.
(b) That Candy has been hurt.
(c) That he is needed back in Boston.
(d) That Candy wants to meet with him at ten.
5. What is discovered in the dumpster at a Holiday Inn?
(a) Roger Hammond's cell phone.
(b) Spenser's cell phone.
(c) Sam Felton's body.
(d) Franco's body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roger Hammond accuse Candy of after she shares her suspicions?
2. What best describes Mickey Rafferty's mood when Spenser first meets him?
3. Why do Spenser and Candy stop at the Farmer's Market in Chapter 7?
4. What does Candy suggest the next move should be on the evening after meeting with Roger Hammond?
5. Who tells Candy and Spenser that Roger Hammond got the studio into financial trouble?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)