|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Spenser and Candy return to his hotel before she goes back to work, after her recovery?
(a) To pick up his cell phone.
(b) To talk to the concierge.
(c) For a fresh change of clothes.
(d) To use the pool.
2. Who hired the person who is waiting near Candy's car in Chapter 7?
(a) A thug named Bones.
(b) The same man who beat her.
(c) Roger Hammond.
(d) Sam Felton.
3. Why do Spenser and Candy stop at the Farmer's Market in Chapter 7?
(a) To talk to a farmer who knows Hammond.
(b) To escape being followed.
(c) To meet with a potential informant.
(d) To buy vegetables for dinner.
4. What best describes Mickey Rafferty's appearance?
(a) Short and tough-looking.
(b) Professional and clean.
(c) Unkempt and gritty.
(d) Tall and lanky.
5. What industry is the topic of Candy Sloan's work?
(a) The movie industry.
(b) The precious metals industry.
(c) The health care industry.
(d) The fine art industry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Spenser to speak rudely to Peter Brewster?
2. Who meets Spenser at the airport in Chapter 2?
3. Who is Rachel Wallace?
4. Who drives the car on the way back from the meeting with Roger Hammond?
5. Where is Candy left stranded in Chapter 3?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)