|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 7, who tells Candy that he thinks Roger Hammond is lying?
(b) Mike Wallace.
(d) Steve Butler.
2. Why does the person in Chapter 7 tell Candy that he believes Roger Hammond is lying?
(a) Because Hammond and Felton are cousins.
(b) Because Hammond has a drug problem.
(c) Because he overheard a conversation.
(d) Because Felton would have told him about the accusations.
3. What is Mickey's job?
(a) Stunt man.
(b) Camera man.
(c) Security guard.
(d) Personal assistant.
4. What best describes Roger Hammond's reaction to seeing Spenser and Candy after their meeting?
5. What does Spenser do after breakfast in Chapter 3?
(a) Completes a crossword puzzle.
(b) Goes to a gym.
(c) Goes for a run.
(d) Checks his email.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Spenser go with Mickey Rafferty in Chapter 3?
2. What does Spenser hear that causes him to drive around the corner at the end of Chapter 7?
3. Who gave Spenser the material he is reading when the novel opens?
4. Why does Candy Sloan want to hire Spenser?
5. What does Mickey do at the end of Chapter 3?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)