|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 6-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Under what circumstances do Candy and Spenser leave Roger Hammond's office?
(a) Hammond's secretary tells him he has an appointment.
(b) They are kicked out by Hammond.
(c) Hammond walks them to the parking lot.
(d) They leave out a back door.
2. Why do Spenser and Candy have to wait to see Roger Hammond?
(a) He is out of the office.
(b) No reason is given.
(c) He is on a long distance call.
(d) He is in a meeting.
3. Who walks Spenser and Candy to their car when they leave Summit Studios?
(a) Roger Hammond.
(b) Mickey Rafferty.
(c) Security guards.
(d) A secretary.
4. What is Spenser reading when the novel opens?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) A detective novel.
(c) A case file.
(d) A biography.
5. What does Rachel Wallace tell Spenser to expect?
(a) A phone call.
(b) A package.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Roger Hammond react when Candy shares her corruption suspicions?
2. What does Spenser tell Candy to do as they are leaving Summit Studios?
3. What does Spenser hear that causes him to drive around the corner at the end of Chapter 7?
4. Who calls Spenser after his shower in Chapter 3?
5. Why does the person in Chapter 7 tell Candy that he believes Roger Hammond is lying?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)