|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Spenser go by plane in Chapter 2?
(a) New Orleans.
(b) Los Angeles.
2. What does Roger Hammond promise Candy he will do?
(a) Update her on his investigation.
(b) Meet with her in one week to share information.
(c) Report her conduct to the studio head.
(d) Call her.
3. Who does Candy tell Spenser called her after they parted ways the day he arrived in town?
(a) A man claiming to have information.
(b) Allan Pinkerton.
(c) Her boss.
(d) Rachel Wallace.
4. What does Spenser suggest to Mickey in Chapter 4?
(a) That Candy should stop her investigation.
(b) That Mickey is in danger.
(c) That Mickey should get to know Sam Felton.
(d) That Mickey should see a doctor.
5. Why do Spenser and Candy return to his hotel before she goes back to work, after her recovery?
(a) To use the pool.
(b) For a fresh change of clothes.
(c) To pick up his cell phone.
(d) To talk to the concierge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship between Mickey and Candy?
2. Who meets Spenser at the airport in Chapter 2?
3. What do Spenser and Candy do after stopping by his hotel on the day she returns to work?
4. What industry is the topic of Candy Sloan's work?
5. How does Roger Hammond react when Candy shares her corruption suspicions?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)